Merlin is one of my guides?

Jenjens
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I received a reading from someone and she said that Merlin came through and it seems he is currently working with me or will be working with me. I don't know why. I love the concept of magick, but my husband thinks it's evil, so I can't actually work with magick on my own. However, I have many spells and spirits from here(that he isn't aware of).

Does anyone know why Merlin would be guiding me in my life if I don't even practice magick?

Thanks!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Jenjens wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:46 pm I received a reading from someone and she said that Merlin came through and it seems he is currently working with me or will be working with me. I don't know why. I love the concept of magick, but my husband thinks it's evil, so I can't actually work with magick on my own. However, I have many spells and spirits from here(that he isn't aware of).

Does anyone know why Merlin would be guiding me in my life if I don't even practice magick?

Thanks!
Well, not all we do we do consciously. He could be teaching your astral self, you in your dreams, he could be teaching you about life and not about magic specifically.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Immortals”