acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

This probably applies to living entities too, but I’m trying to figure out the whole “it takes a lot of energy to be here” thing so how do these entities visit us when they reside in other realms? Is it only astrally and telepathically? How do they protect us and interact with us, and how do we in turn try to connect with them? Maybe there is something I am misunderstanding here.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

They need an energy source. But they also need an environment. If they're a deity they have enough to visit by their own power but most likely won't break the cultural convention today, when people don't believe they'll appear physically. So they'll only show themselves in dreams or as mental images. If you can receive telepathy or channel messages they'll use that.

I've had Shiva and Kali appear to me during yoga, they started coming to show me some things and encourage me after about one year of daily practice. It's mostly an intense feeling of presence, touch, mental images and telepathy.
Actually breaking through to the physical before your eyes is really rare in my experience, has only happened 3-4 times to me ever, one time with a poltergeist I already knew flying by as a white shape when I took a walk outside during a cold and damp night. Ghosts coming this way are culturally accepted, I think there's a lot to this. If they come as a human you won't know, our minds are not prepared for this. Even if you may have an idea you can't shake off, that this person was not a regular person and you later make the connection. The human mentality is the greatest obstacle, not their ability to come here.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Okay, I think that makes sense. I am trying to sort through what sellers say and what people are experiencing here, you know? Different entities seem to be in this earth realm, some are in their own divine or demonic realm and visit us in limited ways I guess. Like some of our companions “live” with us or bring their energy to our homes in a literal sense, yes? And some stay in their own home realms and it takes a lot of energy to come here, but they want relationships with humans and they are able to bridge the distance somehow ...

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I’m dragging this out of another thread because I was told I was taking things off-topic ... It sort of connects here.
I’ve been chatting with the seller (angeldark) to understand how to connect to my new demon friend. It sounds like he will be here in astral-body and telepathically so, like with any companion, it will be a journey of deep bonding. She said initially he will be like orbs and a warm/cold feeling and eventually I will see his astral-body. With lots of work on my end! My skills are terrible so I hope he teaches me how to interact.

Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

I'm aware this may not be the right place to present this opinion, but if you paid for someone to get you a certain spiritual contact, it's possible you went in over your head. The seller probably isn't going to deny you since you're a paying customer, so you may get a spirit or entity you can't work with when you get them sent to you. It's possible there will be a mismatch, since your ability to pay for higher level contacts doesn't necessarily correspond to your psychic, telepathic or otherwise abilities. :)|

There are different degrees in this of course. It can similarly be argued that buying a grimoire and performing a classic spellcasting or invocation can lead to the same problem. Being able to call on someone using another person's instructions performed exactly with physical means, doesn't mean you have the ability to handle the spirit or entity you called on.

But then since I mentioned yoga, wouldn't that be the same? Someone else made the instructions for it as well and you're just following along. In this case it's an exercise that's often hard to perform, both physically and mentally. It's straining, so your ability to perform it will increase with practice and you can't expect results at once. You're slowly getting used to perform it and over time you'll naturally connect with the relevant guides. This also works with rituals that are difficult to perform of course. There would have to be a gradual progression within a system for you to slowly adapt.

There is a narrow line where paying for a service works though, if you manage to pick someone who's exactly right for you at your current level, where they can lead you over the initial treshold with a small effort. That's where I see the value here.
I think it's the angle here, it's the wrong question in some manner, the spirits and entities offered on here are often extremely competent. Them reaching you is probably not the issue, like, ever. It's more likely to be a problem on the receiving end where the person just has to practice more. It's the same with anything really, if someone buys a tool they still have to learn how to use it.

I'm just trying to present an opinion based on my own experiences here, I hope that's clear. An active approach is needed. Read a book, watch a youtube video, try it on your own.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Shifa wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:51 pm This probably applies to living entities too, but I’m trying to figure out the whole “it takes a lot of energy to be here” thing so how do these entities visit us when they reside in other realms? Is it only astrally and telepathically? How do they protect us and interact with us, and how do we in turn try to connect with them? Maybe there is something I am misunderstanding here.
The scientific how is best explained by a god or demon, so I won't pretend to know the in's-and-out's of interdimensional contact. However, based on my own experiences I'd say they tend to interact best through things concerning perception; be that astral travel, lucid dreaming, telepathy, life messages (coincidences, unordinary occurrences, ironic moments, etc.). I've known one experienced practitioner in day to day life who told me that a God manifested to her in what she could only perceive as bright and almost physical form while she was awake (fun fact: It was Hathor). I've known others who claim to hold regular conversations with gods via telepathy, feel temperature changes, energetic shifts, vibrations, empathetic changes, and basically every other psychic ability under the sun.

In short - gods, living entities, and spirits all interact with us in the same ways. Where they interact from/where they're coming from just might be a bit different when comparing them to each other. Lastly, I also think that there's little difference between an entity and a spirit - other than the fact that they're both different life states, that is. Their current existence hasn't stopped, it's just shifted to another plane.

Something I've learned is that when you stop thinking too hard about something spiritual, you let go of human definition, and a sense of understanding eventually happens the longer you open yourself up. If you're expecting a god to physically manifest to you in the way you - a human, - would define physicality you may be disappointed. Think of physical manifestation less as "bodily" and more as "directly" or "unquestionably" or even "Ethereal" and you'll find much better results.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Shifa wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:25 pm he teaches me how to interact.
While I'm certain beings of any kind be they god, living entity, or spirit - can influence us to some degree, in order for us to actively learn from them we need to be able to practice and open up to their presence in our lives. So say, for example; an Empusa can absolutely passively interact with a Keeper by drawing others to their Keeper...but if a Keeper wants to LEARN seduction, it would need to be able to communicate with that Empusa. You'll have a hard time learning anything if you're expecting his presence alone to give you everything you need. Unless everything you need is passive action and occasional experiences, which in that case, you should be fine!

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thank you all for your responses.
Yes, definitely, a lot of work is needed on my end for sure.

Return to “Immortals”