Immortals bind

hikage
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hey guys,

Anyone do immortals bind from CH to their MV?
Is ok to do this? since they will be mixed with other things in the MV and I vaguely remember that someone somewhere said that for Immortals will be a lot better on separated vessel.

and does CH immortal bind the same as portals? or is it different?

<<edited by moderator>>

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I have one immortal and I have a separate ring picked by her with a stone. Perfect actually, nothing fancy, exactly what I needed. Although I though she will pick it for herself. That is what I aimed for her to have something special from me. Anyway, this is irrelevant.

I didn't get the option of master vessel in the drop down box to choose, when I ordered her vessel.

I feel, it's more like an open channel attached through the ring or the binding rather then a porter. I don't have a code word to repeat before i start chatting with her. So yeah, that's all I can say. I just got her, and bonding.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

hikage
new here
new here

Chavah wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 8:24 am I have one immortal and I have a separate ring picked by her with a stone. Perfect actually, nothing fancy, exactly what I needed. Although I though she will pick it for herself. That is what I aimed for her to have something special from me. Anyway, this is irrelevant.

I didn't get the option of master vessel in the drop down box to choose, when I ordered her vessel.

I feel, it's more like an open channel attached through the ring or the binding rather then a porter. I don't have a code word to repeat before i start chatting with her. So yeah, that's all I can say. I just got her, and bonding.
Thanks for the input, I'm thinking to grab the 20 immortals binding from CH and been wondering if its ok to use master vessel

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Well, someone on this forum said they had both Zeus and Prometheus bound on the same vessel so sure, why not?

hikage
new here
new here

cairngorn wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:12 pm Well, someone on this forum said they had both Zeus and Prometheus bound on the same vessel so sure, why not?
Thanks, I will grab that 20 immortals bind soon :8)

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

hikage wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 4:21 am
cairngorn wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:12 pm Well, someone on this forum said they had both Zeus and Prometheus bound on the same vessel so sure, why not?
Thanks, I will grab that 20 immortals bind soon :8)
Yes, CH's Master Vessels can handle anything and everything on the same vessel. And I also have several Immortals on mine, along with everything else that's on there.

"Because of the way we construct the bindings that comprise a Master Vessel, you can mix any spirits or spells of the White Arts, Dark Arts/Grey Arts, or Black Arts on one vessel. You can add spirits from CH, from any seller or practitioner, and any spirits that you conjure yourself, or spells you bind yourself."

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CREATION ... -HAVE.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Immortals”