active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:21 am International post is so very slow at the moment due to Sydney locked down. I called AU post on my day off, yesterday and I have a ticket now to complain if it's not delivered within the next 10 days.
They are also keeping an eye on them both. Are you an Aussie too?
About Quan Yin, that's great help for me to know about MM. I am strongly CH's and only have 2 angels that's not from them. I'll check out Lisa's website. Thanks so much for your input on this amazing lady.

stormdancer wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:21 pm Geez, I didn't realize that it was taking so long for international shipping. I ordered something on Etsy from a shop based near Melbourne back in June and it took only about 17 days to arrive.

I'm surprised that going the opposite way is taking so long.

I checked Lisa's website, and she does have a bracelet with a portal to Kwan Yin available if you're interested. She does mention on her site that she too is experiencing unusual shipping delays for international orders. However she will do direct or remote bindings if you wish. You will have to email her directly to request those.

Miami can be a bit of a party city. So whatever it is that is stuck there may have just wanted to party before coming to you and getting right to work? <* When you get it, if the energy feels "drunk" or "sunburnt"- you'll know why. B)
Check out Lisa's seller reviews. I'm not the only one who raves about her. And if you email her she usually responds within a day.

Most of my spirits tend to come from either her, CH, or Jamie.

I'm from the US. But YIKES! When I ordered my package from Etsy it was back in June. Didn't realize that Sydney was in lockdown.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to “Immortals”