Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:37 am
Questions, how do you interact with her?
Do you have a binding for her of any kind?
What had been helped by her in your life personally, if you don't mind sharing general things.

Do you get a feeling when you'll are in contact with her or telepathically can she be heard? What should I expect?

I have my parcel coming very slowly and soon I'll have her pendant. Do you have a physical means of something you own as a means of showing your love and appreciation for her, too?

I've been mediating and praying to her off and on for a number of years now. I have trouble seeing my spirits but yet somehow I could always see her. Sometimes it's just white light, but I've always been able to sense her energy so I knew it was her. She communicates to me through gestures instead of words. And if she did- I don't remember and I think that's intentional on her part. She'll appear to me in that classic pose of her knee raised and her arm draped over it. And the other hand is holding a wineglass and she is raising it to me.

Thank you for making me think on this. I never realized that the wineglass she is holding chased with silver and covered in pearls. She LOVES pearls. Didn't make that connection until now. And interestingly enough I have never seen her drink out of it. I mention this to her and she lifts her glass to take a sip and then puts it back down before it reaches her lips. She's shaking her head "no' at me and acting all coy and mysterious. She's teasing me- gently of course.

A couple of years ago I bought the Kwan Yin Oracle and it's one of the main decks I use. The artwork is lovely and each card has a description, meditation excercise, and a prayer to Kwan Yin. Because of all that I find it best to work with a card a day as I feel called to.

I'll stop here for now and post more later. I don't want to make this too long and I've surfing the net on the kitchen table and those wooden chairs are not meant for extended periods of seating.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thanks for your reply. I won't be worshipping her either nor Virgin Mary. I have Abrahamic faith myself. Yet I found her a female like Virgin Mary, who I am energetically aligned with. And I feel, I can learn stillness, compassion, mercy especially from her and doing good for others, from her in this era.

When, I just focus my awareness on her, during my normal working hours, I get this peaceful presence and time out from stress, sadness and physical tiredness. When I focus my spirit on my Christ, he come through as a victor, triumph and crowned thrones. I guess, we all get different aspects of our saints and God's who we felt affinity with and our hearts cling onto😊🙏.

Judgement24 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:13 pm She is native to us in Asia :)

I do not personally worship her or liase with her (due to my Abrahamic faith) but you are right, she is closest to the Virgin Mary.

Her japanese counterpart is Kannon. I have noticed that most of her devotees are very peaceful, calm and serene.

Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Actually if you research her, there are stories and legends of her being a very pious male monk re-incarnated to be the Goddess of Mercy as a reward for her excellent deeds in life. The legends state she chose to remain in this world to help the poor and needy instead of moving on.

However this is unverified but she is a legend amongst many local Chinese.

Personally she is the most well known female deity in the Chinese world.

Many close friends of mine are devotees of her.
Last edited by Judgement24 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

There's this:
https://occult-world.com/kwan-yin/

And it's a good idea to check Avalokitesvara and Miao Shan as well:
https://occult-world.com/avalokitesvara/
https://occult-world.com/miao-shan/

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Wow, I cheked your weblinks. They are very good infos. Thanks very much.
darkwing dook wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:36 pm There's this:
https://occult-world.com/kwan-yin/

And it's a good idea to check Avalokitesvara and Miao Shan as well:
https://occult-world.com/avalokitesvara/
https://occult-world.com/miao-shan/

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:59 pm Wow, I cheked your weblinks. They are very good infos. Thanks very much.
You're welcome : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks so much for your wonderful reply srormdancer. I cheked out your oracle cards. Super nice deck. I am still waiting for my parcels 😔. It's just stuck in Miami, only one of them flew over to AU. Takes forever getting parcels these day. Have you came across anything remotely close to her in CH chop in the immortal section?

stormdancer wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:59 pm
What had been helped by her in your life personally, if you don't mind sharing general things.

Do you get a feeling when you'll are in contact with her or telepathically can she be heard? What should I expect?

I have my parcel coming very slowly and soon I'll have her pendant. Do you have a physical means of something you own as a means of showing your love and appreciation for her, too?

I've been mediating and praying to her off and on for a number of years now. I have trouble seeing my spirits but yet somehow I could always see her. Sometimes it's just white light, but I've always been able to sense her energy so I knew it was her. She communicates to me through gestures instead of words. And if she did- I don't remember and I think that's intentional on her part. She'll appear to me in that classic pose of her knee raised and her arm draped over it. And the other hand is holding a wineglass and she is raising it to me.

Thank you for making me think on this. I never realized that the wineglass she is holding chased with silver and covered in pearls. She LOVES pearls. Didn't make that connection until now. And interestingly enough I have never seen her drink out of it. I mention this to her and she lifts her glass to take a sip and then puts it back down before it reaches her lips. She's shaking her head "no' at me and acting all coy and mysterious. She's teasing me- gently of course.

A couple of years ago I bought the Kwan Yin Oracle and it's one of the main decks I use. The artwork is lovely and each card has a description, meditation excercise, and a prayer to Kwan Yin. Because of all that I find it best to work with a card a day as I feel called to.

I'll stop here for now and post more later. I don't want to make this too long and I've surfing the net on the kitchen table and those wooden chairs are not meant for extended periods of seating.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:14 pm Thanks so much for your wonderful reply srormdancer. I cheked out your oracle cards. Super nice deck. I am still waiting for my parcels 😔. It's just stuck in Miami, only one of them flew over to AU. Takes forever getting parcels these day. Have you came across anything remotely close to her in CH chop in the immortal section?

stormdancer wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:59 pm

I have not. I did a keyword search in CH for immortal, and I didn't get any hits. I searched for Immortal as I wasn't sure what spelling CH would use for Kwan Yin. If you're interested in getting a binding of her, I would ask the HelpDesk. They should have a binding for her- I'm just not sure what CH classifies her as (technically she's an Ascended Master).

A couple of months back Kwan Yin decided that she finally wanted me to get a portal to her from Lisa over at MMT. It's a really nice stretch bracelet.

But yeah, the Kwan Yin Oracle is excellent. Aside from the artwork (which is excellent), I find the meditations super helpful. I personally like the prayers- I don't always have the time to do the meditations. If you don't like the idea of praying to her- just treat it as if you're praying to Mary or one of the saints. But they are optional.

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a bit of a fan. 8))

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Geez, I didn't realize that it was taking so long for international shipping. I ordered something on Etsy from a shop based near Melbourne back in June and it took only about 17 days to arrive.

I'm surprised that going the opposite way is taking so long.

I checked Lisa's website, and she does have a bracelet with a portal to Kwan Yin available if you're interested. She does mention on her site that she too is experiencing unusual shipping delays for international orders. However she will do direct or remote bindings if you wish. You will have to email her directly to request those.

Miami can be a bit of a party city. So whatever it is that is stuck there may have just wanted to party before coming to you and getting right to work? <* When you get it, if the energy feels "drunk" or "sunburnt"- you'll know why. B)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

International post is so very slow at the moment due to Sydney locked down. I called AU post on my day off, yesterday and I have a ticket now to complain if it's not delivered within the next 10 days.
They are also keeping an eye on them both. Are you an Aussie too?
About Quan Yin, that's great help for me to know about MM. I am strongly CH's and only have 2 angels that's not from them. I'll check out Lisa's website. Thanks so much for your input on this amazing lady.

stormdancer wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:21 pm Geez, I didn't realize that it was taking so long for international shipping. I ordered something on Etsy from a shop based near Melbourne back in June and it took only about 17 days to arrive.

I'm surprised that going the opposite way is taking so long.

I checked Lisa's website, and she does have a bracelet with a portal to Kwan Yin available if you're interested. She does mention on her site that she too is experiencing unusual shipping delays for international orders. However she will do direct or remote bindings if you wish. You will have to email her directly to request those.

Miami can be a bit of a party city. So whatever it is that is stuck there may have just wanted to party before coming to you and getting right to work? <* When you get it, if the energy feels "drunk" or "sunburnt"- you'll know why. B)

Return to “Immortals”