venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Has anyone this amazing Immortal, Dian Cecht Celtic Healer with an experience to share, please?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am surprised nobody shared here anything yet. On the shop site, there are reviews... Anyway, here is mine. Dian Cecht is an onto the job type of healer. And he works fast and intuitively. I have had a soreness on my tail bone for over 6 month. I hurt it by sitting on a hard chair outside with an uncomfortable pillow and I didn't realised how much stress that sitting position caused on my lower back, while I wrote for over an hour, and I caused myself a bruise there.

Anyway, HE picked up on it on our first general chatting, and while I was ambearest about it, I thought nothing of it after it. Only remembered it next day during my break at work, when finally I set down without feeling my tail bone. Wow.. I stood up and sat down again. Yeap, there was no pain at all.

I am very very happy and greatful for having him healed me. Also, my shoulder pain is much less and I get recovered over night from any stiffness if any developed doing my work. I also ask him to help my knees not soar by the end of my shifts. Within few days, both of them become less puffed with water and it was relatively lesser the pain. Not yet healed completely but defineatly getting better.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Hey ASTER! Sorry for not responding but I don't have any kind of experience with the Immortals...yet. I am quite happy that you no longer experience pain.

Return to “Immortals - Specific”