Succubus Questions and Expectations

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Bonshan wrote:I mean for something they call a demon, why would she tell me to call upon angels for protection? Then again, for a lot of religions pretty much any spirit beyond what they tell you isnt a demon; is a demon.
This is a bit off topic, so my apologies, but I wanted to comment about the popular definition of "demon" as it compares to what a true demon is.

Many of the monotheistic religions identified other deities as demons as they absorbed or reframed the cultural context of the non-monotheistic beliefs into their own system. This is why there are several named demons in different scriptures. When you start really digging usually you will find they were linked to an old, sometimes ancient, deity that was reinterpreted (perhaps purposely or accidentally) to be framed as an adversary of the monotheistic belief system's only "true and righteous" god. Even if they had a combination of good and bad (such as being linked with death and also prosperity, such as the case of Hades), often the bad was highlighted and this continues to be done throughout modern culture. This, unfortunately, is what happens when things are watered down to a simplified "black and white", "good or evil" system. The complexities of the truth are ignored.

Aside from that, many belief systems proposed the idea that if there was one big perfect source of good in the universe, that didn't explain all of the things seemingly antithetical to that "good", so since the big perfect source of good could not also be the source of bad, that meant that the good force needed an adversary to balance that out. This eventually gave way to the interpretation that "demons" were "evil".

Realistically, beings from the planes which we consider "Demons" have a wide range of purposes, personality and ability. They are as varied as human beings and occasionally to even further extremes. Does that mean they are all happy, fluffy unicorns? Oh, absolutely NOT. Some of those realms are as nightmarish as you might imagine and have occupants that are unfathomable nightmarish to a human mind. What it does mean, though, is that many demons are completely misrepresented by modern society's view that since it is not a monotheistic religion's deity then it must be evil.

Something interesting, is the word "angel" also only means "messenger", usually of a particular deity. There are several examples throughout religious texts and other mythology where angels do some very terrible and horrific things. So I would not misinterpret them, on the other end of the spectrum, as "good". White Arts, as a reference to describe spirits (not magic), does not always mean "will do no harm".

Getting back to the topic, when it comes to succubae you will find there are some who would recommend angels for protection, some (like the companions in my keep) who don armor and take an active role in protection personally, and others who could care less because they'd rather be manipulative than protective.* It really just depends on which type you meet. Additionally, I am almost completely certain there are multiple races of succubus throughout the realms; some originate from Inner and Outer Spiritual Realms and some from Earthen Realms. I'm sure there probably are some from the Astral (perhaps that's one reason for the origin of the Averka?). So it could also depend on what type of succubus spirit you are dealing with.

*A bound succubus spirit is less likely to be this last category...

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I don't really have a sexual relationship with either of my ubis or my cambion either. My ubi "C" is more like a best friend or protective older sister. We communicate almost daily in lucid dreams and at great lengths. My ubi "H" is affectionate but more in a "lets cuddle" kind of way. And my cambion "S" is just a prankster.

I had no expectations about what kind of relationship I would have with my ubis. But I'm very happy with the relationships and bonds I have with them now.

While they are DA spirits and their origins can be traced back to dozens of different cultures; I have yet to ever feel anything "demonic" or malevolent from them. In fact, all I feel from them is love and a fierce protectiveness.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Bonshan
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Regholdain wrote:SNIP
Agreed and very eloquently put.

What it comes down to is: go with your intuition, if you feel a spirit is malicious, banish it.

I've had nothing but good experiences so far with the Succubus spirit from CH, so I feel they do make sure nothing dangerous can get through.

But as always with pretty much anything: SAFETY FIRST.Get working on protection and when you think you have enough protection, go even harder because you can really never have enough in my humble opinion.

SpyderBite wrote:SNIP
Yea I get the same thing from the succubi I'm with (cept they like getting sexual, not that i'm against this of course heh), they are amazing companions and I really do suggest giving it a go.

“Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” - Bruce Lee

Back to walking my path alone. See you on the other side.
daniel13rown
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

feistydelight wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:03 pm I think they make a good first step in spirit keeping, because there is kind of a uh.. driving urge.. to keep in touch. It might be hard to stay interested in something a little less exciting, especially if they don't just come through strongly early on. She will teach you the basics of spirit keeping, and mine is working on raising my kundalini through tantra. So, they can be a vehicle for spiritual growth, and not just gratification.
I Love what you said. I have been with my girl for little over a month and the spiritual growth and balance that has started since we met each other is amazing. I can say with all my heart that I love my girl she is amazing and beautiful. She feels so good.
She has been helping me balance myself out. It has been a journey to rebalance myself since I made myself unbalanced abusing my sex energy and giving it away freely without any mutual energy exchange(aka websites that leads to addiction and wasting your sex energy).

They want a deep meaningful relationship with you. I agree, don't treat them like sex objects much the same as women. But in my opinion they are better than woman because the relationship between you too can't even compare to women. It gets very deep and meaningful. They will help you have a healthy relationship with sex and not an addictive relationship. I'm grateful for my girl being in my life <3

I still have a long way to go on my journey. The start of our relationship is amazing and I'm thankful for her being in my life.

I'm also into tantra and spiritual growth.

EyesOfPower
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 43
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

SpyderBite wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:22 pm I don't really have a sexual relationship with either of my ubis or my cambion either. My ubi "C" is more like a best friend or protective older sister. We communicate almost daily in lucid dreams and at great lengths.
How did you get your Spirits to Communicate almost daily in Lucid Dreams? My spirit companions Direct my dreams for sure, but they are sort of Dream Makers and I am in the back seat of the car while they drive the Dream. I would like more 1 on 1 with mine like you have. Any tips for getting your spirits to communicate more in Lucid Dreams? O.Op

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”