My experience with succubi

Tips and tricks for connecting with nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I Imagine the ubis come in different varieties just like people. ;P

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Succ/Inc ubi are all about catering to one's desire in order to get them off. That's what it comes down to ('in a nutshell' LOL). They can be anything you want them to be...

Although, I have met many succubi that have certain traits from their true form which remain during shifts - static and telling, distinguishing them. Trademarks, might apply to all of them really but you'd have to be discerning enough to notice.. and they don't make it easy to be discerning when yer gettin' dirty, hot & heavy.

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

She sounds lovely lu, i kind of imagine my Succubus is like a teacher and i am the student, or like a mother figure and i am her child, but maybe that's what i want in a woman.
Also sophisticated and elegant, like a business woman, strong and protective, intelligent, kind, loving, affectionate, sexy, sorry getting a little carried away!! lol

loverboy

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Noctifera wrote:Succ/Inc ubi are all about catering to one's desire in order to get them off. That's what it comes down to ('in a nutshell' LOL). They can be anything you want them to be...

Although, I have met many succubi that have certain traits from their true form which remain during shifts - static and telling, distinguishing them. Trademarks, might apply to all of them really but you'd have to be discerning enough to notice.. and they don't make it easy to be discerning when yer gettin' dirty, hot & heavy.
Ubi's are a bit more than that, more than catering to one's desire to get them off. They actually fall in love with us, true love, unconditional, unlike anything we can experience with other humans. The original post is very good.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Interesting, these descriptions i put up are my own kind of desires, but i would. love to see her in her own form, i mean these ladies must have had a body, before they became a spirit, is that a correct assumption to make? like i have a body now, or a shell, i don't want to be a shallow person and expect her to be everything I want in a woman.
I want her to be herself.

Loverboy

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Noctifera wrote:Succ/Inc ubi are all about catering to one's desire in order to get them off. That's what it comes down to ('in a nutshell' LOL). They can be anything you want them to be...

Ubi's are a bit more than that, more than catering to one's desire to get them off. They actually fall in love with us, true love, unconditional, unlike anything we can experience with other humans. The original post is very good.
In case you aren't aware, I have extensive experience with succubi and incubi.. I work with them very closely and have been one to advocate for them many times in this community as the more complex sexual entities.

I don't mean to sound egotistical, and especially not rude - you may not be familiar whatsoever with my work or my other posts.. but to make it seem like I do not think of them as 'more than that', to disregard the knowledge I've contributed on ubi time and time again is a little more than offensive and silly to me as I am very passionate and very deeply involved with this realm of entities. So I must speak up on the matter.

Further, my previous statement was made in the direct context of Loverboy's inquiry regarding if they can only be skinny or if they can be curvy and etc etc.
My answer is that as far as looks go they're all about catering to your desire. This is a fact. Succubi are shapeshifters which shift according to your desired form in order to enjoy your sexual emissions (in other words 'getting off').

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It is necessary to add - Beyond this, your statement is a generalization.. no, not all ubi fall in love with their keeper/the one who calls upon them. You have to be careful with this.
They have the capacity to as complex beings. Try interacting with some living ubi and understand however, they feed on sexual energy, this is their primary drive - it's an integral part of them and that's why it's so easy for them to be who you desire, that they may obtain that energy. One must be aware of their individual nature as well as collective nature.

As complex beings, they are also not bound to fall in love with you. They can, but they might not, and they might also use you horribly because you are an energy source for them.

Be aware I'm not speaking about safely bound ubis or spirits as they are carefully matched by a trusted conjurer and they are different in spirit, but if you're talking about the race itself indeed.. it would be dangerous not to appreciate their complexity.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Noctifera and REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY. I completely respect your opinions and the advise and knowledge you offer, out of selflessness, on this forum, well we all thank you.

Regarding Ubis, I have to disagree however. I don't lose any energy from them, they never "take", I always feel energized, renewed, after spending time with them.

Regarding the comment that 'too many' people are quick to throw labels based on their experiences....all ANY of us can do, is speak from our experiences.

My experience, is these wonderful beings are so misunderstood, and often condemned, labelled 'feeders' and demons and such, their interactions with humans may be limited because of that.

They do know love, its obvious, in their energy. They are not just sex feeders, but so much more. The companionship they give us is beyond what anyone would think, unless they experience it first hand.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Should i view my Succubus differently. I always wanted more of a relationship. Should i view my her. more of a bedroom playmate. Maybe you guys have answered some questions that have been bugging me.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Marquest their mean is those being are safe type is because they are conjured by the pratitioner and master. It is necessary to take safety precaution before bind it for keeper. However the true mean is not all ubis are the same. As you know good and evil exist so it apply to many races. You just haven't met an energy taker and trouble maker yet. This apply to many race specially vampires, demons, all fox spirits, ubis, stayr etc etc and nymhos too even thought they are WA entity, you must you must becareful with their behavior first its not about WA or DA or BA. Some will arrive to you as sweet innocent child and once its time to unleash this will be like keeping a C4 bomb in your house.

I agree human maybe label wrongly about them but then don't ya think why and what is their reason to label them?

ImageImage

Return to “Connecting With Nymphos, Succubi, and Incubi”