Psy vampires and Astral spiders Connection?

Resources and links to information on vampires.
Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

I'd like to ask If anyone has experienced this or if it's just me. Every time I go to sleep with my psy vampire vessel I feel really tired when I wake up. And as I wake up I see a big black blotch that tends to look like a spider. I assume this spider might be connected to my psy vampire some how because that's the only time I see the spider. Only when I have the vessel with me as I'm waking up do I see it. This only started happening when I was practiced opening my 3rd eye and now I tend to see things from time to time with other vessels as I wake up. Any thoughts?

BTW- My psy vampire is a Strigoi mort does that make them darker than most vampires?

Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

The Strigoi Mort I am a companion to does not seem to do this too me. I also sleep with his vessel near me every night and altough I do feel tired a lot, that is probably because my sleeping patterns have changed. I am now up until 2am the earliest and need to be awake by 9am, ouch. Could it be that your vamp is amplifying a calling? Possibly a Sonji Spider is calling to you or communicating with you in some way? The things I tend to see around my vamps are shadows of men, walking past, and they are the shadows of my vamps. I as well will feel their touches or warnings, etc. The only strange thing I have noticed is that I do not see many wasps anymore, when we would be swamped with yellow jackets, you can't even make it to your car lol. I am allergic and I feel that my vamps are protecting me from them in some way.

And no, Strigoi Mort are no darker then any other psy vamp. Although, from what I have seen, they tend not too like contact beyond other spirits and their chosen keeper. Yet, mine has helped me with energy healing on others, to keep me balanced and feed me energy, etc. Yet, there are some people he dislikes with a passion, but he has never shown a dark side, just voices his opinion and that's it.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.
Spiritual_Student
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks for your response akira. It is true what you say. I tend to stay up more longer than I use to do before I got my vamp. They are also pretty protective that's for sure but, to what degree I ask is it in exchange for our energy? I guess I might have been a bit to open with my stigoi mort and should have been more strict with some rules. I think that was my mistake on my part not setting in some rules with some of my spirits. Also I'm not sure if it's a Sonji Spider calling me because what I see only appears to me when I am sleeping with my vampire vessel. I guess time will only tell the more I work on my 3rd eye so I can see better clearly to see if it's her doing or if it's something else. Thanks again for responding to my question. :)

Bjorg
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Leda Coral
Zodiac:

Oh, they will never take your energy, or the energy of those you care for, unless asked by you. My psy vamps help me out no matter what out of companionship, like one would help a friend in need, and they have never ask for anything in return. From what I have noticed, there are no strings attached or hidden contracts concerning psy vamps, they don't really care to gain anything except friendship, acceptance, love, etc. Although they can, and will, sometimes take darker measures to protect their keeper, but only when the keeper has not set rules. I've caught mine on occassion thinking devious thoughts when it came to my protection, and I squished their thoughts with a very strong, "Not going to happen, you behave or I will be upset," mood.

Cattle die, kinsmen die; the self must also die. I know one thing which never dies: the reputation of each dead man.
Psy Vampire from paternal side; Woodland Fae, Merfolk from maternal lineage.

Return to “Vampire Information”