Living Vampires

Resources and links to information on vampires.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If living vampires are calmer than humans or more 'docile' then at the same time how do they manage to be dangerous to us? People talk of missing person cases being sometimes related. Otherwise I'm guessing the prey humans would need to be some sort of what people call 'normies'? The ultra-detail orientated or non-caring/apathetic 'average joe'?

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Taliessin wrote:Really Lucy? I have not heard that before about Rh Blood.....

I have Rh+ Blood, do you know if that is part of the "Annunakhi" Heritage?

What is the Annunakhi by the way.....?
The Annunaki are considered extraterrestrial beings, which have influenced several old cultures like the Mesopotamian, where they are seen as gods. It is said that they have crossbred with humans and this way their bloodline got mixed with the human bloodline, bringing hereby the rh- factor into the human genetic pool. That would also mean that rh+ blood misses the Annunaki influence.
https://www.ancient-code.com/humans-wit ... ew-theory/
:)

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Posts got lost because of the reset but I just wanted to say if vampires are more docile/less aggressive than us, how do they manage to be 'dangerous' to us at the same time and have these missing person cases that they might have caused as a result?

Not considering it but for Aditya's wish to meet one and so on I also found a website that sells a certain spell which paints you as more visible to any 'real living vampires' nearby, that people like him might be interested in but with the risk of also having you marked as 'ideal prey' to be targeted and wind up becoming a 'missing person' too.

If anybody who wants it finds it, would be interesting to tell us your experience. Maybe keep in touch and update us on what you see/encounter? Ignore any racist remarks about them and share any enriching experiences encountering a different culture if you do come across any with the OP here or those who want to know about cryptids?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aditya19 wrote:This is truly interesting, especially after reading angeldark's posts in here @_@ (She is incredible I have heard things about her from my friend)
I'd love to hang out with real physical vampires or other beings while I'm still living here tbh~ and my life would be almost complete too *^*
I forgot to quote, see the last paragraph above @Adit but yeah we have to be careful about any racism that might be in certain statements, because if they are outcasts then its likely they have fed on animals instead. I'm not sure if the part about humans going missing could also be due to racist bias or another factor.

As a person who studies social sciences we humans are an immensely privileged race of beings that have caused immense suffering, destruction and crimes to other living things in this world. To a point where everything or all cultures have become centered around ours and solely our outlook. We have a tendency to view others not the same to us as inferior that we should take caution to avoid, and you might want to take into account if encountering any.

Make sure you look out for any privileged perceptions that could hinder the interaction, deduct them and suppress any thoughts of cultural bias towards them/racism. These are the most important steps. Ensure to be culturally sensitive and tolerant to others' customs as much as possible. Do whatever you can or comply in any way to ensure they are not offended/hurt.

We already persecute our own kind already like those who are of Islamic descent/background or others like Africans. So I imagine other beings would be wary of the racism.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

ServantofJustice wrote:
Aditya19 wrote:This is truly interesting, especially after reading angeldark's posts in here @_@ (She is incredible I have heard things about her from my friend)
I'd love to hang out with real physical vampires or other beings while I'm still living here tbh~ and my life would be almost complete too *^*
I forgot to quote, see the last paragraph above @Adit but yeah we have to be careful about any racism that might be in certain statements, because if they are outcasts then its likely they have fed on animals instead. I'm not sure if the part about humans going missing could also be due to racist bias or another factor.

As a person who studies social sciences we humans are an immensely privileged race of beings that have caused immense suffering, destruction and crimes to other living things in this world. To a point where everything or all cultures have become centered around ours and solely our outlook. We have a tendency to view others not the same to us as inferior that we should take caution to avoid, and you might want to take into account if encountering any.

Make sure you look out for any privileged perceptions that could hinder the interaction, deduct them and suppress any thoughts of cultural bias towards them/racism. These are the most important steps. Ensure to be culturally sensitive and tolerant to others' customs as much as possible. Do whatever you can or comply in any way to ensure they are not offended/hurt.

We already persecute our own kind already like those who are of Islamic descent/background or others like Africans. So I imagine other beings would be wary of the racism.
Thank you so much for sharing.. and the warning as well ;_; I agree with everything you have said... By the way.. Do you still remember that site's name??

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aditya19 wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote:

Thank you so much for sharing.. and the warning as well ;_; I agree with everything you have said... By the way.. Do you still remember that site's name??
I think it is called 'removed by moderator'. I have no idea if I'm allowed to say it or not here but if mods see they are free to remove the name. Just trying to help.

Like other sapient cryptids they are most likely a very oppressed/marginalized species.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ohh that site, it's pretty popular here even the owner of that site often post threads here >< Hopefully it is ok for u to just mention it :'3 Thx for the help!

Very oppressed indeed, not sure about other sapient cryptids but yea I agree when it comes to vampires

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This video has some cases of fakes, but also encounters with possible reals for this cryptid. Somebody may have encountered whom could have lied about having a disorder but when he went to the house they were supposed to be in, despite being told not to. He found it all empty, it was in a remote town but somehow the 'father' of their family knew he went there. Stories 3, 4 and 5 are the only ones worth reading: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1uVoZbKaDQ

From story 5 we know if you go looking for them they can somehow know and quickly 'vanish' from the place immediately, but possible because the narrator told them first-hand. The guy should have just sneaked there quietly with binoculars or something and hid in any bushes if he wanted to know.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

But lol lets hope they don't have some sort of 'spies' in their community who kidnap those that manage to actively find leads on them. Otherwise some of us here might be disappearing if we make discoveries. 1la

Anyways from what I conclude is that a real possibility's that many of the living ones who are in blood families tend to also have very 'protective' parents in structure that won't just let them go anywhere. Including upon reaching 'adulthood'. From that an account in the video above might hint for story 5 if its accurate.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

hi, I just came back to this threath, and listened to the Youtube video... so, for number 5, so what; Twilight does hold some real truth XP It's just those stories, they don't really seem to end up with the stories about the such called ' True Living Vampires' does it? I mean, I again come to the conclusion, that this so called True Living Vampires are truly hybrids.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Vampire Information”