Crystal conundrum and a subtle succubus.

GramrRugadh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unknown right now
If I could be anything, I would be...: What I am.
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

It has been one week since I had my first encounter with my succubus and it has since become very intense. Nothing sexual but I did get a massage after a hard days work. That was eye opening due to the fact that I could feel fingers and a rythmic circular motion on my legs. I attribute this to her power because I have never considered myself strong in the chakra/psychic category. I am very new to this. I have been mediatating daily(as much as my a.d.d. will allow) and I have fought the urge to start with the third eye area. I instead have started with the root chakra and will work my way up. I recently bought some crystals( selenite for enrgy,rose quartz,tigers eye) for her and since that time the activity decreased. I removed the selenite to see if that was an issue but I will wait and see. I don't expect much from her so it is always a pleasant surprise when she visits and I know she has her own things to do. My questions are is selenite even helpful or harmful to a succubus and can you do too much meditation? Is there a point where it is counter productive and am I starting with the right chakra? I have searched the board a bit but it's kind of like Jenga. You look up one thing and the things you are trying to look for end up in a pile. In all I don't want to unwittingly do anything to harm her.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I can't say anything for the selenite since crystals have never been my go to thing but looking up the properties--mundane and magickal shouldn't be too difficult to find if you look online.

There may be some people that will tell you that you can't meditate too much but, in my opinion, if it is taking away from other things/areas of your life if you are doing meditation many times in a day or for several hours all at once. I will also will say that all things need a bit of off time so in a way too much isn't always better.

GramrRugadh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you Dragona. I will probably only do it as long as I can focus and not force it. Crystals aren't my forte by any means either. I will look online with those tags as you suggested.

Alena
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: mermaid
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

As far as I can tell, the two pieces of selenite I have haven't bothered my ubis at all. One likes to play with them, since they are spheres and occasionally hide them from me, but other than that, nothing. Then again, it may be one of my fae that hides them. Who knows?

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

You also mentioned chakras. The way my brain works is that I would start at the bottom with my root chakra as well and that is what I was doing for some time but I ended up getting a reading on my chakras at CH to see which chakras I was having problems with. The chakras I thought I'd have a problem are fine and the ones I would thought were fine aren't so, I'm working more often with those to help heal them and every so often I work withh my other chakras.

I don't know what methods you prefer when working with your chakras but some use visualization and there are also physical movements you can do as well.

GramrRugadh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you Alena and Dragona. It definitely does not affect her in any bad way. Still have daily contact and my first dream, which was nice. In a round about way she told me to calm down a bit. Hard to do when I run a million miles an hour. She is a good instructor and seems to be smarter than I am but I dont like to admit that 😁. I am fortunate that there are people and a site like this here. Again, thank you.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

can you do too much meditation?
Just saw this thread. Basically for me, meditation is all about being mindful, sensing and balancing the energy flow both inside your body and out. That is the destination, and meditation is just the vehicle. If you can keep yourself at a calm mindful state throughout the day, that is beneficial and is no problem.

But if you overwork it, overthink it, to the point of forcing yourself to meditate, criticising yourself every moment you "break focus", then it is too much and you have to stop, get that energy flowing naturally once more before you meditate again. Or else... your subconscious is gonna label meditation as a self-inflicting brand of torture and it's gonna become even harder.
am I starting with the right chakra?
Depends on you. If you feel starting from the root is better, then that is the best way for you. Most of the time I start from my crown. I see it this way:

The connection to the divine (Crown) helps you see beyond the veil (Third Eye). Developing your inner eye enhances your insight, therefore allowing you to speak your inner truth (Throat). As communication flows free, expressing compassion, love and affection (Heart) will have less blockage. Love infuses your entire being, melting away fear and insecurity that prevents you from achieving your personal power (Solar Plexus). As you feel power embody your entire being, fears that block your sensuality and creativity (Sacral) is removed. As you recognise more of your sensual side, you become a grounded person both in mind and body (Root), for you see the divinity within you.

Now after all this I will usually send the root energy back up encompassing every chakra, so that the energy snowballs bigger and bigger, combining the recently activated energies of each and every chakra, until I reach the crown. The first time I experimented with this I felt an intense positive white light rushing right from my crown, like a "spiritual high". Well, and that concludes my awkward presentation of my chakra routine.

GramrRugadh
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Sooty, that is probably the best instruction I have read for meditation and it makes total sense. I feel like my crown chakra is fairly week and focus is always an issue. Thank you very much for this information.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

As you recognise more of your sensual side, you become a grounded person both in mind and body (Root), for you see the divinity within you.
Edit: Connect yourself with the earth. As your chakras are all at their prime energy, you become (...) you.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”