Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Deadae

Ordered my first ubi scared Me

Post by Deaday2all »

Ok.. So i ordered my ubi Miss M. July 6th. (C5T3 bond to spirit) the day before she shipped i had a dream of me laying in my bed with a sudden tingling that engulfed my whole body from head to toe then i started floating as the blankets were being pulled off of me... Then suddenly its as if she dropped me. I woke up immediately freaked out and as im trying to figure out what the hell just happened heart's racing.. I feel a strong vibrations in my genitals cold sensation and tingling then just like my dream i felt a rush come over my whole body at this point im wide awake feeling this... freaked out still becuase now the vibrating turned into extreme rubbing which felt like she was rubbing my prostate from inside me then i realized it was my ubi i ordered so i let M. Take me away in pure bliss ecstasy for like an hour i didnt know her name yet i just said plz i have to get some sleep it stopped i said ty. It was the most intense pleasurable experience ive ever felt in my life! Its been happening ever night! Is it suppose to be this intense and extreme right off the bat? Im trying to learn how to talk to her. Its been 20 days since ive had her and now i can feel her physically rubbing my well.. Taint.. And inner thighs all day. I mean im use to it now i like it really. Shes been nice no harm or anything. Just really rapy dreams of floating in mid air. Weird. But im used to those now aswell. Just need to further the telepathy. I thought this whole thing was suppose to be a more subtle slower experience not bam im right here! Lets Play!. Well shes definitely getting stronger by the day. I was wondering if anyone else has had such a quick connection? And if its going to be like this i might be in over my head by ordering another 😆. Shes very playful i 💘 M. And CH is definitely Real i was sceptical. NOT ANYMORE! Looking forward to this new relationship. Its quite intense from the get go so im excited! Shes awesome. Thank you CH! I have a alot to understand yet. Just wanted to share this and if anyone else has had this immediate interaction . Ty

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus/Nymphos/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Masterment of Warlocks

Re: Ordered my first ubi scared Me

Post by Emperor_Warlocks »

Sounds like you had a wonderful experience with your Ubi! With your strong connections with your Ubi right of the bat every is vastly different in their own way along with the keeper. Every keeper is going to have disticnt feelings towards their companions. There are those who have much better senses than others, other receive different interactions. It may happen right away like with your case, others have to wait a couple days or so for them to notice any spirit interaction. For some it plays out the same while playing the wating game depending on the spirits capabilities and how well you can sense any entities around you. Sounds like you won't have trouble in meditation practices if that's of your interest as it helps drastically on getting better connections with our companions. Don't over work with trying to immediately contact her right away. You can simply tell her verbally out loud as she can hear your voice speaking to her as you may noticed when you told her out loud you wanted some sleep now she respectfully stopped. Take your time with improving your telepathic abilities. It shouldn't be much of a rush as these things indeed take off over time the more you steadily practice. Your experiences reminds me of mine I had couple years back when I started working with my Ubi companion. Right away she got into it touching me, feeling all parts of the body and made me ticklish with her soft touches. We connected and instantly bonded. You should be in the same boat aswell! O.Op

What I should advice you to do. Understand this as a new keeper, she (your Ubi) is that of dark arts (see encyclopedia on Ubi's). https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=Succubus

Just like many around here at CH. It is highly advised that you set house rules for her. What this simply means is that you give a better understanding with your Ubi and let her know the things you don't want to happen, what you expect from her, respecting all rules that you give in general. Sounds like your Ubi is already connecting with your sacral energy (sexual energy) based on being active each night with you. That could be one rule not to always be active at night on a constant daily basis. But that it is solely up to you 100% Without rules some Ubi's might (take it with a medium sized grain of salt) Some Ubi's may take advantage and do some things that may get your attention. Never any serious situations but it's always necessary to have rules for dark art spirits in general. Ash and Magnolia are the experts when it comes to working with spirits providing only safe beings that would love to be kept from keepers like many here at CH. But again it's apparent to add some rules for DA. They're simply naturally dark arts. Ubi's from CH are a very lovable beings that enjoy being with their keeper when the right connections are established. Would recommend reading her encyclopedia in the link I provided just to get a bit much more in depth on Ubi's in general. Congrarts with your Ubi companion! \./

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as visions and interfere

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: Ordered my first ubi scared Me

Post by Vryn Nightshard »

My initial experience was very vivid and intense like yours - their presence felt so vivid and real and you could tangibly notice the difference that wasn't there before. Congratz, and welcome to the metaphysical ^_^ its a wild ride from here, trust me.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”