Post by Kiichi9 »

Cyrex wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 5:27 am
Emperor_Warlocks wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:42 pm
Cyrex wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:47 am
And what you recommand me to do?
For starters try to kill any doubts you may be feeling. Aprophis makes a good point.The fact that the conjuer mentioned that your Ubi still wants to stay and be with you should be the beginning of an initial bond with your companion. The next time you have any free time to spare try a simple meditation and open up your senses and make aware of your surroundings. Feel the energy around you. Feel the difference in anything out of the ordinary. While you conduct your meditation, when the times right invite your Ubi and call her by her name in a audible loud voice but not too loud to avoid screaming of some sort. Just enough so she can hear your voice. Don't think this whole time you're going to be talking by yourself. You have to understand once the conjuring is complete, she is there with you 100% no matter what. You just have to do your part in starting the bonding process. Getting various soft tingles is your go to sign she's around you and wants your full attention while meditating.
And what if i dont get anything or feel anything??
Let go of fear
answer yourself to your own question:
"And what if i dont get anything or feel anything??"

What are you going to do then? cry?
Is that our problem? or are you going to blame the seller?
if you think the problem is her, then try with another spirit and other seller.
Whats the matter?...
No one has born as a mage, thats just kind of Disney bs
as I said, one has to be persistent
do you fear to discover that you are invalid or autistic?
You decided to take the risk, are you going to keep on it? or are you just going to give up?
do you see the reward waiting?
are you going to keep seeing it as if it was too far away from you?
are you going to reject to enjoy the journey?
Remember not all spirits are sexual and not all are here to just touch you or even talk

The way to open oneself is to be ready to receive when you less expect, is to mold the world or create the ambient so that the paranormal feels comfortable manifesting itself...

If let's say one spirit gives you 3 manifestations a year, by logic if you have more spirits, you have more chances of them taking turns or having each their time and supporting each other or each one in their speciality.
Most Succubi are just sexual but is known that vampires support with psychic senses and energy, which you may also need, of course not all is having money to spend on this, but same as you that just come and ask our help for free, others more experienced can help you more, understand they have their issues too and aren't totally perfect, if they aren't con-artists in first place.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 165
Spelled Number: 160
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Me and my Succubus help is needed.

Post by Lewk »

Hi

Ironically, the thing you seem to think is not okay to do *is* actually a good thing to do.

See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

"---Do I need psychic abilities in order to interact with my spirit?

No you do not. Anyone can communicate and interact with spirits whether they have psychic abilities or not. You do not have to have any supernatural talents in order to be a Spirit Keeper. You just have to have the patience and devotion you would have with nurturing any relationship. Spirit companions are eager to interact and become part of your life."

'Patience and devotion' seem to be very useful. You just act *as if* they can hear you and you are both in a keeper-spirit relationship. And trust.

I think I may be right in saying those are things we all still need to do - even for keepers who have no problem seeing, hearing and feeling their spirits.

And those abilities may evolve over time.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Cyrex
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Godspeed
My super power would be...: Super speed

Post by Cyrex »

Lewk wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:31 am
Hi

Ironically, the thing you seem to think is not okay to do *is* actually a good thing to do.

See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

"---Do I need psychic abilities in order to interact with my spirit?

No you do not. Anyone can communicate and interact with spirits whether they have psychic abilities or not. You do not have to have any supernatural talents in order to be a Spirit Keeper. You just have to have the patience and devotion you would have with nurturing any relationship. Spirit companions are eager to interact and become part of your life."

'Patience and devotion' seem to be very useful. You just act *as if* they can hear you and you are both in a keeper-spirit relationship. And trust.

I think I may be right in saying those are things we all still need to do - even for keepers who have no problem seeing, hearing and feeling their spirits.

And those abilities may evolve over time.
Thank you so i schould talk with her even if i maybe talk to myself?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by Aprophis »

Cyrex wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 7:58 pm
Thank you so i schould talk with her even if i maybe talk to myself?
Yes, but you should also not believe everything you might hear back.
Your subconsciousness might be talking to you instead.

That's why it's always good to trust but verify. And by verify I mean easily checkable facts that you yourself don't know
For example a shuffled deck of cards and then ask what is the top card. After you got the answer, you can easily verify it. If it's wrong, it probably was your imagination, if it's right, it probably was real communication.
The probably is there because margin for error and influence of other forces.
And the more you do stuff like that, the more proficient you will become in discerning what is her and what is your own mind.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”