arnemaes
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Think about getting a succubus

Post by arnemaes »

Hello,

I'm am new to spirits and i have been looking around the site and forums.
I have seen that on the site, on the page where you can order, you can choose what class and energy rating you would like.
Is buying a higher class gonna make it easier to notice a spirits presence?
Also what would be the easiest or best ways as a beginner to get better at communication?

SmokeyRose
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon / Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Think about getting a succubus

Post by SmokeyRose »

Depends on the person I think. Some people notice class 3 better then class 5, and it's the opposite for others. I think I saw a post from someone stating class 5 are a bit more energized then say a class 3. (More manifestations, tasks are completed faster) Different spirits can be felt stronger depending on the person and time in their life.

Talking to them, for the most part. I find using a pendulum is pretty easy for me. I lost a vessel and looked everywhere for it. Broke out the pendulum and asked general questions for the area to narrow down where to look. Turns out I was doing laundry and it ended up with the clean clothes I put away.

You can buy some spells to help you too, looks like they even started a subscription service to help with that on the store.

˙uıɥʇıʍ ʇɥƃıl ɐ sı ǝɹǝɥʇ ɟı ʎluo pǝlɐǝʌǝɹ sı ʎʇnɐǝq ǝnɹʇ ɹıǝɥʇ uı sʇǝs ssǝuʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ʇnq 'ʇno sı uns ǝɥʇ uǝɥʍ ǝuıɥs puɐ ǝlʞɹɐds ʎǝɥʇ :sʍopuıʍ ssɐlƃ pǝuıɐʇs ǝʞıl ǝɹɐ ǝldoǝd

Hypersmash
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Post by Hypersmash »

It depends on what you align with in this world. I'm more inline with the earthly realm so I can better sense worldly spirits like vamps and werewolves. Succubi are more towards the spiritual realm so they'll have to expend more energy to just even stay with you in the physical world.

My rule of thumb about the class rating is always get c5t2

arnemaes
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Post by arnemaes »

Thanks for your answers, but i gues a c5t3 will be stronger and then easier to notice? And btw do all spirits have the possible to visit in our dreams or do some spirits (like succubus) for example do this more frequently?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”