Jenjens
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thinking about sending nympho back

Post by Jenjens »

Hi all,

I have had M, a nympho for maybe over 9 months or so, and I think maybe he should be rehomed or sent back to CH. I at first thought he would help me with my libido, but I have been too shy to call out to him. I have only done so after drinking, and I know he wasn't liking that....just because I know he came around (my dog jumped on the wall after I called him) but nothing ever happened. I have tried to spend days with him, and ask if he wanted to hang out in bed and watch what was on tv, so we can get to know each other first, but since I am deaf, dumb, and blind to my spirits, I could never tell if he ever did.

I feel like, since he is a nympho, and I am too shy to get things started with him, I am doing him a disservice having him here and he should be with someone else who would be more comfortable with this type of stuff. He has never initiated anything with me, even though I told him he could as long as I wasnt asleep and if I said no, but nothing. I don't have the best self-esteem, but I think I am pretty, so it can't be that it is because I am ugly. I am not ugly on the inside either.

But then, I also think, he must have come to me for a reason, right? He can come visit me whenever he wants, it's not like he is stuck here in my home all day, he also has his own life in the spirit realm....now I am going backwards...I just don't know what to do!

I just wonder, since he was a custom, why he decided to be with me.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I don't have a pendulum to use, and I can't ask him, because I wouldn't hear him anyway.

Thank you in advance!

Lonikh
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik Primrose

Re: Thinking about sending nympho back

Post by Lonikh »

Even if you had a pendulum your emotions would affect it and it wouldn't give you the right answer i had made that mistake and learned. My second spirit was a campion which i didnt felt much stuff he was a preconjure spirit.I felt guilty at first because i didn't know if he was the right spirit for me and had thoughts of giving him up because i couldn't communicate or feel him but that didn't stop me from including him everywhere giving him offerings etc. One day i noticed the songs he stuck into my head i noticed the small tiny sings that said he was there. Dont get discouraged you have a lifetime together give it time. Meditate relax get yourself a pendulum and practice. You will get there 😁❤️

2 Sanguine vampire (N) (C)
1 Cambion (J)
1 Balkan vampire (H)
1 Psy Vampire (A)
1 Hellhound (M)
1 Abchanchu vampire (C)
1 Strigoi Mort Vampire (J)
1 Incubus (O)
1 Vrykolakas (T)
1 Lover:Manananggal (A)
1 Moroi Vampire (D)

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Post by Johnny Seraph »

Customs know exactly where you're at, and that includes your perceptive skills.

DON'T GIVE UP. He'll be ready for you once your skills improve.

Work on your clairs, and be patient. You have a lifetime. There's no rush.

Vipera aspis atra
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

First, you can't be too shy to drive a nympho away from manifestation whether you approach or not, a nympho takes initiative because they are there to help you with things like your shyness among other aspects. He knew what you were like when arriving into your life.
Second, if it's that you think there's no initiation from him when you've welcomed it --you're not catching something, the nympho didn't refrain from interacting. Not their style.

Yes he came to you for a reason, and CH is very reputable. Be patient. 9 months is not a long time for someone who has personal issues to wade through for interaction to be fluid such as your shyness and questioning of things here. It seems more that you're questioning yourself than questioning the spirit. Hang in there.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

"No."
—David Lynch

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Post by Aprophis »

Jenjens wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:35 am
but since I am deaf, dumb, and blind to my spirits, I could never tell if he ever did.
If that is true, then how would you even know if he initiated something or not?
Just assuming he doesn't initiate something in that case is kind of unfair towards him.
You should continue working on your senses until you notice things.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Post by Shifa »

I think spirit keeping as a whole could use a revamp for what realistically can be expected for the average person who isn’t spiritually sensitive ... but then it wouldn’t be able to make as much money, so that will never happen.
For the OP, if you like your companion, try treating him like a BFF and asking him for help with your life and relationships to see if that makes you feel better about things.
Honestly the whole sex thing is blown out of proportion so don’t be expecting anything on that front. It’s not going to get any better no matter how long you work with it so you have to let go of that frustration or it will eat you alive. Trust me.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

Angelik
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: MySelf

Post by Angelik »

I guess the probabilities to feel a solid hand touching you while you are eating your lunch are very low realistically speaking. It's more subtle, but that does not mean that it is not intense. With sexual entities (I don't have a nympho though) it usually starts from feelings of arousal with no physical trigger or you thinking of anything that kind, they can also give you sensual visions or they can produce pleasurable tinglings in certain parts of the body and other things as well. That kind of more in-the-face interaction is more often perceived in trance and some people might also feel that kind while they are fully awaken and alert. With time and patience you can get to a level when your mind will be able to sense him. It is not brainwashing yourself, it is just practice fueled by the desire of getting to know your spirit. That desire will give you the motivation to continue.

Explorer of the unknown.
Breathing and living magick.
Peaceful Warrior.
Protector of the animals.
Vegan AF.

SurajSyrah
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

Post by SurajSyrah »

Please do not send the nympho back! I understand the fear of entities being “alone” or abandoned— but this is all in our human mind. They are very understanding, patient, and will do anything in their might to connect with you. They are patient and they view time differently than us.
I had to let go of entities in my past for the same reason despite me loving them dearly. I thought I was doing what’s best for them.
If they chose to come to you then they know you and understand. Especially if they are CC.

🌊💎🧿💙
All things blue.

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My magical/paranormal name...: The Unknown.......

Post by Emperor_Warlocks »

Jenjens wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:35 am
I feel like, since he is a nympho, and I am too shy to get things started with him, I am doing him a disservice having him here and he should be with someone else who would be more comfortable with this type of stuff. He has never initiated anything with me, even though I told him he could as long as I wasnt asleep and if I said no, but nothing. I don't have the best self-esteem, but I think I am pretty, so it can't be that it is because I am ugly. I am not ugly on the inside either.
You must understand spirits in general do not judge anyone whatsoever. They don't give a damn about looks. Don't put your self esteem down thinking about this. Your Nympho knows he's looking at a fine beautiful woman but since you can't hear him you never knew this. It's not about you being ugly because this isn't the case at all. How could it be the case when you damn well know your beauty shines everywhere you happen to stop by? OC: One of my other girl friends (my friend) was in a similar thing with herself. Don't let your self esteem get the best of you girl. Deep inside you know your stronger than that and it shows. When you speak with him in whatever way you do you might want be a little direct with him about having a relationship with some intimacy. If meditating is your thing try to get together and tell him about how you really feel. Talking out loud to him is just as affective as it is using any other form of communication. Be careful how you say things to him because since he belongs to the WA category of spirits he might just be the most sweetest guy spirit you'll ever meet. These spirits are nothing but pure innocence. Everything you tell them they take it by heart. All my Nymphos in my keep have shown me this. Also understand that as Nymphos these spirits are extremely patient with time. For them to rush things isn't in their class of spirit. You indeed chose the right spirit to help with your libido like you first mentioned on one of your threads a while back. Just give your guy a tad bit more time. I would recommend having a one on one with him. Don't feel as your talking to yourself because truthfully your guy is around you listening to what you have to say.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Post by Johnny Seraph »

To piggyback on some of this:

I have several amorous spirits, all male, in my keep. There are a few ways I know they want some play time.

But one of my personal *ahem* favorites (listen up, gentlemen) is when I get a sudden sense of their presence, when I'm doing something that's utterly mundane: you know, reading the news, playing solitaire, pouring a beverage, or maybe even typing something on a forum? (Yes, that's a hint, guys.) I'll just be doing, you know, whatever, and out of the blue I'll get this feeling of, woooo, somebody's in a playful mood.

It's usually not haptic in nature, it's energetic. Which is to say, it doesn't really feel like a touch. It feels more like, well, a feeling, for lack of a better word. Like I'm in a cocoon, or like a change in the atmosphere, if that makes sense?

The best one of those signals, is this all-over feeling that's warm, glowing, and "oozy" (for, again, lack of a better word). At that point, I acknowledge them, and then we have an arrangement worked out, where my different lovers focus on "touching"/"energizing" specific places, to let me know who wants my attention. After that, it's go time. <3)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”