neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Arent incubi, nymphos, succubi, and sexual spirits naturally parasitic in nature?? Isnt the giving of sexual energy to an entity / spirit giving away a part of yourself?

Whats your experiences??

Im just asking because Ive had bad experiences with a demon succubus / incubus. It was in my life for years. I had to get it removed. Although it was removed Ive realized I did have some sort of a close relationship with it. It looked like and became anyone I wanted and when it was gone I felt a lot better but I still longed for something to fill the space. So Ive gotten into collecting Angelic Spirits and closing off my sexual side permanently or until I find a physical person to fill that space.

I still feel a pull towards an incubus / succubus / nympho / sexual spirit.

Whats a safe sexual spirit that isnt parasitic and doesn't suck your energy???

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

s_coy2007 wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:02 pm Arent incubi, nymphos, succubi, and sexual spirits naturally parasitic in nature?? Isnt the giving of sexual energy to an entity / spirit giving away a part of yourself?

Whats your experiences??

Im just asking because Ive had bad experiences with a demon succubus / incubus. It was in my life for years. I had to get it removed. Although it was removed Ive realized I did have some sort of a close relationship with it. It looked like and became anyone I wanted and when it was gone I felt a lot better but I still longed for something to fill the space. So Ive gotten into collecting Angelic Spirits and closing off my sexual side permanently or until I find a physical person to fill that space.

I still feel a pull towards an incubus / succubus / nympho / sexual spirit.

Whats a safe sexual spirit that isnt parasitic and doesn't suck your energy???
Here is just one opinion.

In my experience and in my opinion, custom conjured sexual spirits do not primarily feed off sexual energy in a parasitic way.

First of all, they're not malicious unbounds.

Secondly, the way they're conjured (eg by a reputable conjurer / seller like CH), their energy care needs are met via the binding / charging and by things like the associated gemstone, if you get one for them...or by the feeding energies of an Aeon Orb.

see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/aeon-orb.html

If you read the CH Shop & Encyclopedia articles on Succubus carefully, you'll see there is not one mention of Succubi draining or feeding off their keeper's sexual energy. All the mentions are of bound Succubi having a sexually energising effect on their keeper. And this is despite the 'traditional' negative portrayal of succubi and many other sexual spirits as being parasitic.

If a keeper practices sexual magic, in the sense that they use methods of sexual energy exchange, a bound succubus may well be happy to participate or assist. I know succubi have been thought of in that way by occultists for at least a few decades. But to me that is a particular spiritual practice - which not all keepers of bound succubi will either know or want to engage in.

And no doubt a succubus or other sexual spirits probably will experience the relationship with their keeper in terms of sexual energy interplay...just as non-sexual spirits probably experience the relationship with their keeper in terms of energy interplay that isn't sexual.

But, yes, some bound sexual spirits, including Succubi, might be more up for sexual energy exchange than others. I think conjured and bound spirits are unlikely to be parasitic though, as this would cross the line into being malicious. Reliable, skilled conjurers and sellers will not sell malicious beings that will harm their keepers.

Dark Arts sexual spirits can be given house rules to not behave in ways that make you feel uncomfortable too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

I got a Concuan from CH and I am very skeptical yet, even after having several spirits for more than 2 years.
What I can say about the Concuan is that I had 2 dreams with a girl with similar voice and very sweet orgasms just with my touch.
And my Succubus didn't made these kind of noises when once I dreamed with her, I knew it was her cause she told me her name when I asked, yet it was very sweet dream, that time I could see her full body, no horns, just normal with flower tatoos, I woke up inside my dream and she was hugging me from behind and rolled over, she never did anything bad to me, not that I know.
The drain of energy is more as an exchange in my understanding, and even if they would feed from you that would mean that they would take care of you and enhance you so that they can reap more from you, like adopting you in their farm lol.
The danger could be that they are dark arts, and their presence could be challenging for you, I had hard times after getting her but was also because of thoughts like am I nuts? am I not good enough? am I gay?
In my sexual nightmares with sleep paralysis I had years ago before knowing any of these, I had a kind of demon woman which I never saw but pressed my balls, now I had a dream where a lady grabbed me from them but didn't hurt as much and whispered something and went away, I believe now it was my other succubus, that I believe she is younger, less experienced and darker than the other I had before, apart from her being duel sex, so basically now she was just dominating while the other was hugging me from behind again.
I see her more problematic or naughty in some way. Maybe is what happens with less experienced spirits, that is why you enforce home laws, and may be for them more difficult to cooperate between them and coordinate and share, that would be the problem, and they could be more hungry for attention than your "soul"
So you can give it a try to the Concuan since they are different, they are entities that are still alive, they can feel different and are also white arts, or also the nymphos can be, if you fear any demonic thing, also with that you wouldn't have to read so much about demonology, Lilith etc.
And actually what can suck more your sexual energy is your own diet, your spirits can be also grateful if your substance is yummy.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've been practicing sexual magic for years and you usually put out a lot of energy during sexual intercourse, if you're not aware of it. A lot of beings around you can feed from that energy, as your body might transform it, so it's not pure sexual energy anymore but regenerating or healing energy or something else.
I had a negative encounter with Succubi before I started practicing sexual magic and I can relate to what had happened to you to a certain degree. Yet I'm here thinking about getting one as a companion, because of the variety of their abilities and personalities.
I have a bound Incubus and he's nothing like what you'd imagine from the usual depictions and descriptions. For now he doesn't want a sexual relationship at all as long as I'm doing shadow work, what he's helping me with. He even refuses to have some of the energies I generate with sexual magic (although this is definitely one of his preferred practices). He's the kind of friend, who's always there when you're down and slaps you, when you're about to do something stupid. Bonding? We share a beer. x*D

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I think Lewk said already what I would want to say, so.... All in all, when spirits are bound by a conjurer who knows what she/he is doing, there shouldn´t be problems energywise.^^

For some monthts now I have a female Sanguine Vampire bound and until now there where no problems, altough she has her naughty-phases and can be a little pressing sometimes in that regard, she also does respect it when I dont wish it (usually when time and place are....not fitting :) ). But I know that she also draws Energy from it (we talked about it and its okay with me) and I do not feel worse after...I feel even better and more refreshed most of the time. The funny thing is, that when we do it, that all my thoughts and fantasies are dominated by her (the topic "sexual fantasies" are one shadow aspect, so this domination of thought is welcomed by me)....
All in all its always a good experience and she does not force herself on me or take more then she needs^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

I too can relate to the OP in a way. I had an unbound that was very powerful and very, very hard to remove. As crazy as it is, I miss her because it does leave a hole...I mean I was never alone and she was amazing at you know her stuff (just way too much so).

I decided a few years ago to get another succubus (from CH and bound this time) and all I can say is while she is wonderful, she really isn't nearly the same power level of what I had before.

I now have my lovely CH succubus, a couple Nymphos, and a Concuan. All from CH. Of these the Concuan is the most powerful (for me and with who I have anyways), but also not around much as she I guess is pretty busy (if I am understanding living entities right). The Nymphos are nice too, but I have never had a dream with them after a year plus.

Most of my interaction is in a wakened state as opposed to dreaming (which is nice if I had more free time), while the unbound was like can't get away...touched while awake, touched while asleep, touched while driving and working and on and on...While this eventually got to be way too much (actually got sick from exhaustion as sleeping was near impossible) I somehow (sounds crazy but true) miss the level of touch and ability the unbound had.

To tie all this long post back in to the point, (in my humble opinion / limited experience) the CH entities are like a "safe" version of the full real thing. These are safe entities and really provide a taste of what you experienced was before and only the good parts. If this even makes sense.

Lastly, I do not know if the unbound was a succubus or an imposter...but no doubt whatever she was was too much for me at that time.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”