new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I had some questions about feeding for Incubus spirits.

Historically it is said they feed off of sexual energy and can potentially cause harm long term through continuous feeding from their "host" if you will. So my question is this, does the binding prevent that, and if so how?

Does the binding/vessel somehow provide the needed energy for them in place of taking ours? Or is it more like a contract that prevents them from feeding on their keeper/companion? And if the latter, how do they get the energy they need?

Thank you for any insight, I'm still new and just trying to learn so as to make the best decisions for myself and my companions.

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Nimari wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:25 pm Historically it is said they feed off of sexual energy and can potentially cause harm long term through continuous feeding from their "host" if you will. So my question is this, does the binding prevent that, and if so how?
This particular saying of "feeding" is only found in unbound Incubus entities meaning entities that are outside from the professional conjuring methods that CH uses. Incubus/succubus directly from CH do not feed because they dont have a reason to unlike the unbounds with users with no experience to banish can be a major problem to get rid of. CH makes sure precisely that these spirits are not the kind to feed and drain the keeper. Incubus coming from CH solely rely on the interactions of simple energy between their keepers. Even just a simple talk to them about your day is all they need to be happy and look foward to being with you to bond, grow; gain trust and in the end love each other passionately regarding these incubus. CH spirits are from a different breed from what you would find outside the unbound territory. My lovely succubus "A" from CH was the one that helped me along with my telepahic ability to the point where my Clairsentience was greatly achieved in the process. They really can being much to the table. Perfect meditation partner to really test your sensing skills.

These Incubus are still DA so they're energy can vary between users. Far different from any WA spirits. If you have some insights with any DA being then Incubus is the way to go. https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... ht=Incubus

Generally speaking most spirits of different classes get along very well. Having your own house rules with them can make such a massive difference when dealing with DA beings. If they respect your boundaries that you set up and aid by your house rules then your incubus can make a great companion to your keep.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

The only succubus/incubus that can feed off sexual energy are the ones are living aka living entities, the one from creepyhollows shops are not living they are spirits so they no longer need to feed off sexual energy, anyways there is this myth that succubus and incubus only feed off sexual energy and if they don't they die, this is completely false they also feed off other energy sources sexual energy is just one of their favorite energies to feed off, any bound living succubus or incubus will not harm their keeper at all, the only ones that could bring trouble are unbound ones but it really depends on each being as not all succubus and incubus are bad or want to drain you dry like some people want to believe, long term harm? Host??? Haha the succubus and incubus races are really misunderstood and have been judged harshly by the human race, even if you have a living succubus or incubus bound to you no they won't cause long term harm as they tend to be very careful of how they feed off someone's sexual energy to not harm their keeper, any sexual energy they feed off gets replenished when we sleep, even an unbound one will tend to be careful but as i said unbounds in general can sometimes cause issues.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Bound living entities incubus and succubus have different ways of feeding. You can provide them with sexual energies and they thrive on it, but it's not needed.
I'm practicing sexual magic with my incubus (a living entity) and that practice produces more than enough energies for both of us. Usually every binding is designed to keep both companions safe.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

E gave me an answer to this, which involved a serious groaner of a joke about the phrase "meat and potatoes." I won't repeat it, because I'd rather not dodge flying tomatoes, even virtually, first thing on a Sunday morning.

The short version is that there are several different "food sources" incubi can partake of. Also, "companion" and "prey" aren't exactly the most compatible of concepts; any incubus that wants to be your serious, long-term companion, is not going to want you to be so drained that you can't pursue your passion. That's just self-defeating.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”