Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

So for about a year now I have been working on lucid dreaming with my ubi. For a whole year, I was successful 6 times. And out of those 6 times, I connected with my ubi 4 times. The first 2 lucid dreams only lasted many seconds, trying to get my body use to it. The third time I meet my ubi, who was dressed as erza scarlet (Anime characters that I have a figure of in my room) and she kinda warned me, "are you sure your able to do this?" Well I'm determined enough. The next two dream lasted a few minutes, 4 to 5 atlest and it got....kinda hot. Which u didn't intend for, what I really wanted was to ask her a question. But each time I seen her. She was gorgeous, in human form. Then last night. I woke up an hour before my alarm and I couldn't sleep because my mind was racing. Then I was able to fall Simi asleep

What made me realize I was dreaming was..I saw me, not a reflection but a clone. With longer hair. And I immediately know it had to be her. But why was she...me. but this allowed me to ask her two questions. The first I didn't even mean to ask but it came out. "Why don't girls like me?" I've been singe for 5 years, I guess that's why I asked. And she asked me "do you really want to know." Well yea I do.... "monsters." Yea right, ok..." I wasn't there before" Ok now that makes since

Now the question that I DID want to ask her. "May I see your true form"

I been wanting to hear her, to see her for a while. I can only feel her in the physical world. But I want to know what my girl looks like.

And the strangest thing happens. I'm watching my.. clone? Elongate and turn pale. The whole time, I'm unfazed by this. Like ok, I'm turning into a stick and I'm pale. I'm ok with this. But then, beside me....my father walked down the stairs and turns away from us, not giving us any attention. Like....why is he there? But my ubi takes this opportunity to run up the stairs

I woke up 2 minutes before my alarm goes off. What am I suppose to make of all this?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

darkenVision wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:15 pm [...]What am I suppose to make of all this?
I'm one of those people who believes dreams are meant for and make the most sense to those who have them. We will probably all have our own different slants on someone else's dream. What's your gut feeling about it?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darkenVision
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I dont know
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Vision
Zodiac:

That's the thing. I don't know. Why was she running away, why was it this time she appeared to me as....me. and lucid dreams means you can control stuff right? I can't control her, she's her own spirt, was she trying to tell me something?

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”