Please help me (I don't feel nor hear Succubus)

Oussamaferkous
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: No
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Nymph

Hello.

I followed your advice but am still suffering from the same problem.

On February 9, I got a human spirit Then on the Succubus. I don't feel nor hear nor see m'y succubus CH and m'y spirits.
Do I suffer from a problem or spirits. Did something wrong happen in the binding?
Can you call Spirits and ask them please.
I BOUND TO SPIRIT . Class 5 tier 3 I added them charging energy.

And SPELL TO LIVE OUT A FICTIONAL LIFE
are not working.I spoke the code word loudly and thoughtfully, followed the directions and did not work with me.

I purchased

(SPELL FOR BLOCKAGE REMOVAL FOR ANXIETY, STRESS & WORRY - BOUND TO SPIRIT)

and (REMOVAL OF ALL FORMS OF BLOCKAGES - BOUND TO SPIRIT)

and ( CODE WORD: DARK ARTS, SUCCUBUS).I spoke the code word loudly and thoughtfully, followed the directions and did not work with me.

And even Spelles does not work with me.

I am a religious man. and i am diabetic, is this considered a problem to work with paranormal ?

Please help me.

I don't feel nor hear nor see spirits.
My spells are not working.
Please, I want a solution to my problem.

What is the spells or energy that gives me to deal with spirits and spells.

Thank you so much
Thank you.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

Do you have psychic abilities? You actually don't need to be psychic to interact with spirits and spells but you may notice more if you are sensitive that way.

No - being religious isn't itself a barrier to working with bound spirits or spells. With spirits, doubt or anxiety about connecting can actually cause a blockage. With spells, you get the best results by working with the spell. For example by 'tasking' the spell.

These points are touched on in the articles I'm giving the links for below. Basically, advice that will help you is contained in these 3 articles.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html

For magic, it has often been said that is best not to fret or dwell on it after you have set it in motion. That can cause the magical arrows to be moved off target. I've called that the 'are we there yet?' syndrome but the best summary I've read was when a member of this forum Vipera aspis atra said "magic works best when it isn't badgered".

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just want to say that some spells work in very subtle ways, so subtle you might not notice them working at all, but in the future when you look back, you'll see their manifestations like footprints in snow.

I've had spells work by intensifying the problem so that I'll see the real root of the problem and how to solve it, because sometimes the real issue isn't the issue at all, but our own inner problems causing it. I'm not saying that this is the explanation for why your spells don't seem to be working, just sharing with you what I experienced.

Don't force it. Talk to your spirits, meditate with them and visualise how you want the spells to work for you. The rest of things are out of your control so why waste your energy on trying to control it when you can just enjoy the journey? A watched pot never boils.

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Have you interacted with your fictional pocket realm thru dreams?

EyesOfPower
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 43

I understand your frustration although my succubus touches me all waking day, and i can physically feel her touching my johnson. I am frustrated I can not hear her or communicate with her. I can give you hope on feeling as most spirits want to touch you. Mine does all day long while I'm awake no meditation needed. Hang in there you will soon be feeling your spirit if its anything like the spirits I have.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi, I DON'T HAVE any SEXUAL spirits.

But about your spells not working. Let me share my experiences with CH spells. I have hundreds of spells, including white arts of Master of Master's Vessel. I have dark arts spells, that is only few in numbers, from Ash, and the rest is from Magnolia.

I got very disappointed last year, because compared to the large number of spells I had invested, and I had spent literally $1000's and beyond on ALL KINDS of spells and enhancements, they work in a subtle, not in your face kind of ways.

I especially had huge problems with lucid dreaming. Just on this issue, I got at least 15 different types of spells to induce it. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED for over 18 months. Then, suddenly it's started up and now days I have a lucid, profound dream 1 about a week. 😊 It's balanced out with deep rest yet occasionally a profound dream come to the surface to wrap my mind around it. Djinn spells and working with them was other HUGE issue. Only started to resolve now way into my second year of Spirit & Spell keeping.

My suggestion to you is, GIVE IT TIME . Try to focus away, do your ordinary things. Go to church like before. Take your insulin like before. I am newly diagnosed diabetic. It can happen for a fit and very busy lifestyle like mine to simply just have a pancreas shut down. 😜 I probably over sterilising during the pendamic at work as well as athome and immune system attacks the body ect. Latest research.

Be patient with your own growing experiences. I can't advise with your spirits but I guess, they are working overtime to succeed with your interests in them to work with you.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71

I'm a newbie, so take this for what it's worth. Spirit keeping is like dieting. At first, you only see the hard work that you put into the diet. You don't see immediate results or noticeable results on the scale or in inches lost in the beginning. If you give up on your diet, you don't ever see results and then you believe that it never worked in the first place. However, if you stuck to the diet, you would've seen some results in time. Everyone sees results in different ways and different times. But, as all others mentioned, it takes patience, practice and time.

I meditate at least once a day in the morning and/or at night before bedtime. I speak to my spirits when I'm out walking my dogs, enjoying the world around me. I speak to the spirits pretty much telepathically all times throughout the day. I keep a journey of my experiences. And, this is another way, spirit keeping is like dieting. It requires a lot of work to do it right. You can't pretend that you're dieting; it's done all day all of the time.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”