Can a Female Keeper benefit from a Succubus?

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty
Zodiac:

Hi all. I was wondering if a female keeper like myself can benefit from having a succubus like a male keeper, albeit with it's few exceptions.

0x. ^^ :3 The CH Halloween Crew :3 ^^ 0x.
Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
White Arts: S, ancient butterfly faery, and R, ancient star faery.
Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty
Zodiac:

Sorceress Scarlet wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:45 pm Hi all. I was wondering if a female keeper like myself can benefit from having a succubus like a male keeper, albeit with it's few exceptions.
Meant to remove the "albiet with it's few exceptions." Sorry.

0x. ^^ :3 The CH Halloween Crew :3 ^^ 0x.
Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
White Arts: S, ancient butterfly faery, and R, ancient star faery.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

There's no reason why not, one could help you with attraction, protection, and explore sexuality, and I'd say that is probably the tip of the iceberg. Most succubus are far more skilled than just wanting romps in the hay.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Sorceress Scarlet wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:45 pm Hi all. I was wondering if a female keeper like myself can benefit from having a succubus like a male keeper, albeit with it's few exceptions.
Hi I have had a succubus companion in my spirit fam for a year now. She helps me with powers of influence over others. Mine is a living entity and does her own thing really. She is a friend and protector, I find they are great for getting you attention, especially if you are in a relationship! They can give you an air of authority too, they can help a woman with so many things. I highly recommend one but make sure the sellers you get her from is a good seller, if you go for entity. I have heard some say they drain you I have never had this happen, first off house rules saying not to and your fine! Living entities will feed elsewhere no problem.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I have a female Cambion, and unbound succubus. They are great at teaching me things about energy, sexual energy, Magick, charming and many other things. I'm bi, and have played with succubus before.

Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A spirit/entity can be good for many things and not just the one thing they are known to do. You can get much assistance in the many different aspects of your life and all you need to do is ask them.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”