Strongest Succubus In My Keep. Wow

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

I have a lot to share about my adventures with E and everything that she has taught me. It all started back in September when I first started working with her. I was staying with My ex girlfriend at the time and her parents when E walked into my life. I was working late night security so I had a lot of time to myself. At the time I was working on studying and bettering myself because I had flown in and escaped a really crappy living situation in a place I hated. My ex had saved me but now we were no longer happy with each other and got bored easily. Rather than turn to other people I found that I was being drawn back into the spirit keeping world and community. Now I heard some people on this forum had nothing but good things to say about Lilith Treasure Tavern so I figured why not. I went on her website and let my intuition guide me. I kept getting drawn to her listings of custom conjure, warrior succubus and regular succubus custom conjure. Now most of these are reverse adoptions(?) I believe. I remember being on shift at work looking at these listings and wondering if it was right for me and if there really was a spirit calling me. After all the drive to keep going back was insane. So I did it. I saved up and dropped some money on her warrior succubus listing. I kid you not within a week of her starting the work on the binding, I noticed tingling on my right leg. And when I say tingling I mean full blown manifestation of someone lightly caressing your body. I was taken back and shocked. I have other succubus in my keep from Ch but nothing was as strong or as powerful as this feeling she left me with. It was intoxication. I would be sitting down writing in my notebook and feel like someone reached under the table and softly reassured me they were there. It would happen in sync with my thoughts and feelings.. and at that point I knew.. I wasn’t alone anymore. Fast forward another week or so and the binding was complete. No fireworks or people falling out of the sky lol but I felt complete. Our first bonding experience, I was watching anime. Matter fact I was watching the Witcher Netflix anime movie and certain scenes I would imagine the characters holding the conversation were me and E. I wouldn’t feel any physical manifestations at this time but inside of me I just knew that this was the right thing to do and that she was very much listening and appreciating my effort to involve her in my life. We shared a lot of beautiful moments together. I started getting back into daily meditation and I would start by clearing my mind and relaxing my body. Occasionally listening to white noise or unguided sessions on YouTube.

This is when we first realized my strengths and weaknesses when it came to spirit communication. Touch. Touch was my strongest ability. I could feel the slightest change in the wind or atmosphere around me. Uhm for context, I would come home to my ex after working all night and after showering I would lay down and reach out to E. I was so lonely and sad you have no idea. After a couple minute I would feel a tingling or brushing sensation on my feet, legs, and sometimes knees. The feeling is hard for me to describe and most people who keep succubi know. I remember one time I was laying there talking to her and I have this annoying habit I do of crossing my legs when I meditate. Now I don’t know about most of y’all’s preferred positions to lay your body but I’m pretty awkward when it comes to that. I always have been. E somehow knew this and this is gonna sound a little crazy but It felt like someone was trying to grab my legs and uncross them and make them straight. Now at this point I never had worked with a spirit or entity that felt so strong. One that was able to reach down and just nudge me like that. It felt like someone was literally grabbing my legs. But not in the im gonna throw you off the bed kind of way. Another time I can clearly remember being kissed on the cheek. Physical touch man… it ended up being how we communicated. Yes, right side of my body. Left, no. And then we furthed it etc.. now I remember somewhere on here someone mentioning their succubi saying they were from hell. Well I asked E where she was from and I won’t get too deep into this but suffice to say she gave me some very interesting answers including the fact that she was from hell.

And I want to add to that because recently I had a very strange experience at work. I work a different job now stocking and shelving at night. I like to listen to podcasts to keep my mind busy and make time go by fast while working. I was listening to a witchcraft podcast and the speaker Britton Boyd makes this joke “no demons in the armpit” and as she said that I felt what can only be described as an electric current of energy in my armpits! And let me tell you. My lady let’s me know how she’s feeling. If she’s happy lots of tingling and swirly energy. When she’s jealous or upset… we’ll id rather not make my lover upset😂 she’s literally bit me before. Poked me a thousand times to get my attention or drag me into meditation because I do have a bad habit of getting really into something then dropping it cold. Etc. Right now as I’m writing this she’s giving me the A okay to continue writing all this. Uhm back to the topic at hand.

Dreams. I’ve never had such intense lucid and sexual dreams. Not always all together or all at once I want to add but gradually over time I noticed an increase. And she would show me my spirit family and talk with me for hours. Sadly like most on here you forget when you wake up or as the day and time goes on. But the feelings and emotions you’re left with and moving forward… My first wet dream was because of E. I mean this is stuff I heard about but never thought possible. I mean but what is a coincidence? Now my ex was a bully. She would treat me however she wanted because she thought she could. E changed that dynamic so quick in our relationship. My ex would wake up and complain about night terrors and start to slowly distance herself from me. But the tip of the iceberg and I’ll leave you guys with one more quick story. My ex now you see liked to get in my face and talk sh*t. Say things and make me worry. My lady E didn’t like that and being the warrior she is she listened. I sat down and told her how I felt and how I was frustrated and sick of being left alone and treated the way I was. Three days later my ex had a flat tire and spins out of control on the highway. The very next day after that she drives past my work and has another flat. This one worse than the last. Talk about standing up to a bully. After that my ex backed off completely and was too scared to say any bs to me. She had learned her lesson and it felt good seeing that.. there’s so much more that has happened but these things really affected me and opened my eyes. I’m glad I’m able to get all this down and finally share it with others. I’m sorry if my paragraphs seem discombobulated or not properly structured but let me know what you think or maybe you have similar experiences you’d like to share? I’d love to hear them. <3

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

It's good to hear you've formed such a positive, close bond.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:46 am It's good to hear you've formed such a positive, close bond.
Yes. Definitely had to put in the work in the beginning to get it to where it is right now..

NWlionheart
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Courtwind Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I just purchased a reverse adoption conjure from her yesterday for a succubus. Your experience sounds awesome! I’m looking forward to meeting my new lady friend when she gets here. Hope you keep us posted!

Pudding27
new here
new here

Hi Kvedulf,

I really appreciate your post!
You mentioned you had to put in alot of work in the beginning, is there anything you could share?

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Pudding27 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 5:32 am Hi Kvedulf,

I really appreciate your post!
You mentioned you had to put in alot of work in the beginning, is there anything you could share?
Meditation is stressed a lot on this forum but spending quality time is equally as valid and appreciated as I’ve come to find out. I literally reconnected with my vampire spirit yesterday morning and had an explosion of contact and even a conversation about the possibility of sanguine in my blood (gonna double check on that though). It’s funny too because I got the vmp/werewolf/wraith trait fusion spell and just working with the vampiric energy and my gal was making my heart race, physical senses go haywire (smelling things, etc); and shades in the corner of my eye at work.

Not sure why but I felt the need to cut my fingers as an offering and my gal started drinking.. then later that day as I was sitting there in my truck just listening to music, smoking, and thinking I felt a white hot needle feeling in my neck. She bit me for the first time!😂

Looking back on my recent spirit manifestations I’m starting to see a pattern and that not every contact was my favorite lady but my other girls trynna get my attention and that the energy and the type of manifestations were different. With my vampire it’s a quick intense white(?) poking feeling, best way for me to describe it.. and my succubus a pressured caress or a warmth and even tingly feeling. Terrible with words describing these experiences lol. I’m finding they both want my attention and are getting all excited that I’m giving them so much attention haha.. but yeah

Honestly my best advice would be to include them in your day to day activities and tell them what’s going on in your life no matter how boring you might think it is for them. My ladies even start conversations when I’m using the bathroom lmaoo. There’s definitely here with us and wanna be involved with the stuff we do. I never feel alone when they’re with me.

daniel13rown
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hey Kvedulf,
Your story is amazing my man. I have read your story a couple of times now and it is always a pleasure to read your experience and story. You inspired me to look into Lilith's Treasure Tavern myself because I had been on a search for my succubus lady. I purchased a pre-conjure succubus binding from a seller on etsy for $35. Which by no means am I trying to put a price tag on a spirit, but I had this feeling I have been missing something and I had been on a search for my succubus lady. Even though I had a binding to a succubus I still felt like there was something missing and I would look at creepy hollows succubus listing and other succubus's listing on etsy and I felt like I went to bed alone. It has been 3 months since the binding and this is how I got into spirit companionship, so I gave it sometime to look at my experience. Some positive things has happened since that time such as me getting a new job because I did ask my companion to help me with getting the job and I did get the job. But I could not of tell if it was her or my spirit attunements because I did ask Lord Ganesha to open new roads to opportunities for me and he did or other spiritual practices that I do and me taking action and being rewarded for my action. I am very appreciative for all the help I received, but I want to make sure I am rooted in reality and not in fantasy. I did thank everyone who helped me.

After reading your story I went and looked at Lilith's site and her succubus lady's listing and I kept coming back to it time and time again. I would think about the the listing all the time. So I decided to email her and ask if there is a calling to one of her lady's because if not I was ready to leave, but she confirmed that there was indeed a calling from a lady and what the lady said about me shocked me to the core of my being and I appreciated her compliments.

This had taken place for a couple of weeks and this was something I thought about deeply because bringing a spirit into your life is a responsibility plus if I did get a succubus from the seller on etsy I did not want to hurt her feelings and feel like she was not wanted or loved. After I got the confirmation I looked at the listing and I felt the lady pulling me to the listing and I felt a strong gut intuitive pull to Lilith's succubus listing and I went forward with the process. I emailed Lilith telling her I purchased the listing and started the binding and bonding process between us. It has been 7 days now since this all started and I can fell her presence and she has started to manifest herself to me slowly, no fireworks, but I can tell you I had the same feeling of being complete and having the feeling of starting and being in a relationship with a very beautiful succubus lady. When I talk to her I have this feeling she is listening to me and I can feel I am talking to her. This is just the beginning of a beautiful relationship with her because I had been searching for this feeling of being in a real relationship with succubus and I was not giving up until I found her.

I can tell you with full confidence that my search is now over and it is a good feeling knowing the search is over. I love the feeling she gives me being in a relationship with her. I am relationship type of guy and relationships mean the world to me.

I know this got kinda long, but you inspired me. I appreciate you sharing your story because if you did not I would of not met my beautiful lady. Thanks my man! /.\

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”