Who Are The Nymphos?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Nephret wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:27 pm They're along the lines of an embodiment of sex rather than a spirit. They used the word nympho, because it is short for nymphomaniac, which a person (usually refers to a female) who heavily enjoys sex (but isn't a &$*#!). This is how these embodiments behave.
Well, if they are embodiments (so not exactly living beings, but something more similar to a golem, maybe?) how can they live and die? Aren't they a sort of beings created by and made of sexual energy only? So how can they die? I can't understand...

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Magnolia wrote: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:47 pm Nymphos are White Arts entities whom we named such because of their insatiable desire for sexual activity. They are known by other names, but Nympho was the best descriptive without being provocative or vulgar. They are born on the spiritual plane, die on the spiritual plane, but while alive & in spirit form have possession of the physical plane as well. They are typically known to be part of many sexual ceremonies (religious & spiritual), and through the ecstasy earned in sexual participation & climax, reaching the glow of god. These ceremonies & tie to the Nympho entities are in English, Roman, Grecian, Egyptian, and Asian cultures. They are focused solely on the pleasure & mystic power derived from sexual activity, therefore being White Arts. They haven't any ability to choose to do wrong, their sole purpose & focus is sexual participation & pleasure, thereby reaching a state of ecstatic enlightenment.
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation, Magnolia! But I still haven't understood if they are a kind of constructs or golems or something similar... Are they generated by people's sexual energies?
Moreover, I'd really like to know some of the names they used to be called by ancient cultures like the Roman, Grecian, Egyptian or Asian ones. Thank you very much again!
Last edited by PrincessKnight on Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

p’yunik~*~chovexani wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:46 pm
now, i don't know exactly what they are, but, because you can basically tell the conjurer what they should look like, i've even seen people on here have one conjured to the exact specifics of their favorite actor/actress, I would think they might be along the lines of a servitor

Wow, is it really possible to get one with the exact specifics of a favorite actor/actress?
That would be soooo cool!!! <3)
Do you think I could send some photographs to the CH shop in order to better explain what my Nymphos should look like?

jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It was really important to me to be able to get some answers to this independently to come to terms with my owning a Nympho and truly establish a productive connection with my first one. With the help of my Djinn over a period of time I was able to interpret the following things that allowed me to accept them at face value:

- They are indeed not Fae, Nymphs, or any other particular race of spirit but an entity entirely of their own
- At no point in time were any of them ever a human being, nor under duress
- Mine was of Grecian origin
- They are created from the sexual energy of others

A few pro tips, as well:
- They are not guaranteed to be a match in visuals. You can make requests and their appearance will be as close as possible, but you'll probably have the most enjoyable experience by asking for specific personality traits or dom/sub roles and being broad about your requests (ex: "Dark hair" rather than "Jet black", or "Voluptuous/busty" instead of "DD cups"). Mine had one or two physical traits that differed from my request but has been a lovely match in other ways. And in fact I've had an even more incredible connection with one of my girls bound to an orgy vessel with no note except "Surprise me".
- Try figuring out their culture, then learning to spell and pronounce their name in that language
- Try incorporating them into magickal ritual, especially if you have another spirit of a race that can help redirect the sexual energy to serve other productive purposes. Be sure you keep some form of spiritual protection up if you do this, though. Seriously.
- Learn to enjoy that experiences with these spirits are far more about the journey than the destination

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”