Who Are The Nymphos?

DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a male Nympho..I will ask him your questions..We shall see if peoples answers do match up..P.S. I have to ask mine via pendulum so be prepared..I am buttering the guy up as we speak with fresh mint offerings and a cherry candle..P.S.S. He has yet to make his services available to me..So I don't think he's that much of a "Nympho" or perhaps he is trying and I can't sense him..lol

white silence
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

good luck darkaddictions..i will ask my own as well ::poke::

I have often regretted my speech, never my silence. ~ Publilius Syrus
ledge12
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

I got the twins from Powerof3 ::ebay:: and i've noticed my desire :superman: has gone wayyy up but they seem to be reserved and haven't visited in my sleep and caused any problem, they both seem to be sweethearts

will keep you all updated

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

from how CH has described them, they are creatures of white light and will only bring positivity to one's life. meaning, they will not become jealous nor mess with your human partner, etc. They alos will not work with, nor call upon a dark spirit like an incubus.
now, i don't know exactly what they are, but, because you can basically tell the conjurer what they should look like, i've even seen people on here have one conjured to the exact specifics of their favorite actor/actress, I would think they might be along the lines of a servitor, however, I am not sure, and wouldn't take my words for it.
Hopefully Magnolia or Ash can give some info on this? Killa, maybe send in a helpdesk ticket?

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Nephret
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 26
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Stryx
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Rhea Lynx Celosia
Zodiac:

They're along the lines of an embodiment of sex rather than a spirit. They used the word nympho, because it is short for nymphomaniac, which a person (usually refers to a female) who heavily enjoys sex (but isn't a &$*#!). This is how these embodiments behave.

RHEA LYNX CELOSIA - Proud of who I am, and will come to be
Dark and Black Arts fiend, Chaosophist, Mythology Dork, and Akarmatic adept in the Making
"I've built more than you'll ever destroy, and I've destroyed far more than you will ever create." - Jason King
"It's a pity that stupidity isn't painful" - Anton LaVey
DarkAddictions
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

PsycloneDeth wrote:They're along the lines of an embodiment of sex rather than a spirit. They used the word nympho, because it is short for nymphomaniac, which a person (usually refers to a female) who heavily enjoys sex (but isn't a &$*#!). This is how these embodiments behave.

Last time I questioned my Nympho, It almost sounded as if he was some sort of construct, servitor, or Tulpas as Killa suggested..Yet he also claims he is an entity..If Princess wasn't so overwhelmed with all my crazy tickets on order details, as well as everyone elses holiday orders..I'd send her a request to send me an explanation, as to what my Nympho is, and how he was made..Or some sort of history on his kind..He seems to have a mind of his own, but he is harmless..He is very sweet..He actually promised to wear a suit and tie for his reading with "Treeleafe"..Seems he is quite eager to chat with her...lol :lol:

Maybe they should throw this topic in the mysteries section..These guys are puzzle and would make a great subject of explanation.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Nymphos are White Arts entities whom we named such because of their insatiable desire for sexual activity. They are known by other names, but Nympho was the best descriptive without being provocative or vulgar. They are born on the spiritual plane, die on the spiritual plane, but while alive & in spirit form have possession of the physical plane as well. They are typically known to be part of many sexual ceremonies (religious & spiritual), and through the ecstasy earned in sexual participation & climax, reaching the glow of god. These ceremonies & tie to the Nympho entities are in English, Roman, Grecian, Egyptian, and Asian cultures. They are focused solely on the pleasure & mystic power derived from sexual activity, therefore being White Arts. They haven't any ability to choose to do wrong, their sole purpose & focus is sexual participation & pleasure, thereby reaching a state of ecstatic enlightenment.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wonderful Explanation Mag, Thank You! :D

It has been bugging me for awhile. Another Schooby Doo Mystery solved! :wizard:

agstorm
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you for that explanation. I was trying to figure out whether they where a spirit or an entity. Though now I wonder how long they live, and what happens to them when they die?

OtherworldlyLove
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Brute

Thank you very much for the information.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”