Differences between Nympho and Succubi?

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

SpKeeper wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:12 am Thanks for the reply. Yes, this has happened with two, female WA spirits not of that energy. I am a new spirit keeper, and I have had them for about a week and a half. We have bonded strongly, to the point that I cannot imagine life without them in it. I have a stronger relationship with them than I have ever had with any other human being. I assumed that it would take longer to bond, so perhaps mine is an exceptional case, but I did make a very strong initial effort. I know it probably sounds absurd seeing as though I am so new at this, yet it is true. I have been speaking with them using a pendulum which they love. They can hear me telepathically, but I cannot hear them yet as my "third eye" needs some work. As I knew they were living entities, I was aware that they have emotions just like we do, but I assumed that because their intellect was so far superior to ours--that unless they were specifically sexual--they would not be concerned with lowly human sexual desires and drives. To that end, after I would shower I would change in view of their vessels on their alter, never thinking to ask for privacy. Subsequently, they have expressed a strong sexual interest that I can feel energetically and through the pendulum. Honestly, I am flattered and have decided to go with it. Yet, I was a bit surprised. I am not being pressured and they have assured me that the choice is entirely mine. I wanted to reach out to see if this was normal as sexual involvement was not my intent when I chose them. Again, I'm not complaining, just wanted some imput. Thanks!
The thing is, from reading your post I can see the dedication you have for them and working along side with them communicating. That alone , establishes a major connection and relationships when the spirits or living entities get much better understanding of they're keepers. Communicating has always been important in this field that helps entities again open up to and get a much much better understanding with keepers. With your case being a new keeper so far I have to give you some damn good props honestly. I've been spirit keeping for 5 years now and learned an amount of experience working with my own keep along with my dedication to them but here me out, I still haven't mastered any pendulums....like at all, lol. What I'm good at in my area is telepathy as both me and my keep primarily communicate this way. Though again I didn't say it's perfect. In fact a bit far from it but I'm slowly getting to that point the more time we all practice together during my sessions. Your WA spirits can see the major dedication your putting into your group which they highly appreciate about it. Somewhere along the lines they started to feel some other feelings for you the more and more you got close within each other. They really felt flattered about you having to put so much out there to really bond as close as possible.

Though as I said it is a rare rare occurrence with all entities not within any sexual energies from that category. Honestly when they saw you getting out the shower that was it for them and they simply found you highly attractive. The more after of the large amounts of dedication you have for them and using a pendulum with ease getting to know them on a much deeper level. It's not an easy thing to really use so again props to you man. You really shown your appreciation with them so it makes sense why they would start to fall for you in "that" way. The amount of bond of you've established with them has just made a turn. As long as both of you and your WA keep are completely fine and agree with everything together with what you guys are feeling within each other then there isn't anything much else to say really. Keep doing what your doing with your group. Seems like you really do have a major bond with them huh? :)|

Have a blessed journey with your keep my man \/

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
SpKeeper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Hey, thanks for the reply! So, some things have happened since you sent this message. Apparently, they were lying to me the whole time. As I believe I stated previously, I have three WA spirits: two female fae (Astral Star Fairy, and Intelligence Fae) and a Throne Angel. I have had some issues with the Astral Star Fae and to a lesser extent, the Intelligence Fae. The three of them played a pretty complex and intense prank on me that lasted over three days, the content of which (some of it anyway) was pretty messed up. I was rather annoyed, and admonished them not to do it again. They promised they wouldn't make up any more stories. Fast forward a week and The Astral Star Fae (who apparently was the catalyst for the whole thing), continues to lie to me and play games. It doesn't seem malicious per se, but she enjoys toying with me and doesn't really respect me. I have been very nice and accommodating with my spirits and this fae keeps breaking her word to me which I cannot abide. I threatened to release her from her bind, as I cannot trust her (don't really trust any of them, but I blame her most as she appears to be the one that convinced the others to participate in the initial charade in the first place). I realized the these types of fae are flirty, playful and energetic, but she seems to go far beyond that and not respect me when I ask her to be serious and sometimes will lie/contradict herself in the same sentence. I can't have a companion that I can't believe, or trust. She wants to stay, but I think it would be best to let her go. My other two spirits agree, because her antics have gotten them in trouble with me as well. I tried to separate her vessel for a couple hours, but it didnt seem to work. I did contact the conjurer to inquire about this and she says it is not normal for WA spirits to do this. The only explanation I/conjurer could think of was that because I have a playful/teasing personality, they may have seen that and chose to do it because of that. Even if this were the case, I have asked her to be honest since that time and she has not....at least not completely. I told her perhaps she needed to leave. At first she didn't want to, but since coming home tonight the other two spirits seem to agree it's for the best that she go and she concurs. I don't know if she means it, or just doesn't think I'll go through with it. Should I let her go? What's the protocol for this? I am a new spirit keeper and as such, short of releasing her from her bind, don't really know how to handle this. Any advice? Thanks!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

SpKeeper wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:18 amWhat's the protocol for this? I am a new spirit keeper and as such, short of releasing her from her bind, don't really know how to handle this. Any advice? Thanks!
The original conjurers should know how to safely unbind and release the spirit they conjure and bind. Have you contact them?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SpKeeper
new here
new here

Hi, thanks for the reply. I have released both fae. The conjurer has instructions on her website. It was super easy and it took five seconds. All I have left is my throne angel (the fae do appear to be gone and he says they are). He tells me that all fae, WA or not, lie. I assumed that as long as the spirit was WA, they could do no wrong. Apparently, this doesn't apply to lying. I have since read that fae are mercurial and have both good and bad sides. Lesson learned. The thing is, both fae were from different conjurers and acted in concert, which makes it less likely that it was a fluke or one off. Probably won't be dealing with fae again. If that is how WA fae act, I shudder to think what a DA fae would be capable of. My angel is more trustworthy, but he says I should not trust him completely. He got in on the act with them initially. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt...perhaps he thought it would be funny and didn't realize it would go as far as it did go, but still, I'm not sure. I caught him being untruthful a couple of times. I spent alot of time bonding with them and talking with them which is kind of a bummer considering how they treated me. I am going to go with a WA custom conjure going forward and will continue spirit keeping. However, I must say that I am a bit disappointed with my initial experience. Then again, I am looking on the bright side...I learned something of what not to do.

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

SpKeeper wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:05 pm Hi, thanks for the reply. I have released both fae. The conjurer has instructions on her website. It was super easy and it took five seconds. All I have left is my throne angel (the fae do appear to be gone and he says they are). He tells me that all fae, WA or not, lie. I assumed that as long as the spirit was WA, they could do no wrong. Apparently, this doesn't apply to lying. I have since read that fae are mercurial and have both good and bad sides. Lesson learned. The thing is, both fae were from different conjurers and acted in concert, which makes it less likely that it was a fluke or one off. Probably won't be dealing with fae again. If that is how WA fae act, I shudder to think what a DA fae would be capable of. My angel is more trustworthy, but he says I should not trust him completely. He got in on the act with them initially. I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt...perhaps he thought it would be funny and didn't realize it would go as far as it did go, but still, I'm not sure. I caught him being untruthful a couple of times. I spent alot of time bonding with them and talking with them which is kind of a bummer considering how they treated me. I am going to go with a WA custom conjure going forward and will continue spirit keeping. However, I must say that I am a bit disappointed with my initial experience. Then again, I am looking on the bright side...I learned something of what not to do.
I'm deeply sorry for the way a few in your keep have acted. If you thought it was for best and seeing as they agreed aswell with the decision then it was truly for the best. I do understand your decision after reading your post. But hey here's to the best. Keep your head up and I'm glad your looking at this from a brigher side. A custom will be everything that you want your spirit companion to be in the notes. Don't give out because of the past experiences. You keep doing what your doing. You have the dedication right in your heart to keep on spirit keeping and working with your keep in the present time right now as you read this.

Have a good one *0*

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

SpKeeper wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:05 pm All I have left is my throne angel (the fae do appear to be gone and he says they are). He tells me that all fae, WA or not, lie. I assumed that as long as the spirit was WA, they could do no wrong. Apparently, this doesn't apply to lying.
SpKeeper wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:05 pm I spent alot of time bonding with them and talking with them which is kind of a bummer considering how they treated me.
Pendulums are notoriously unreliably unless you're proficient in their use. There's a reason for people saying 'Trust but verify'.
Usually if a seller tells you that their fae don't lie, they probably won't. Especially since it might be a part of the binding.
The worst they could do is omission of things, but angels can do that too.

The chances are big the only thing you were talking to was your subconsciousness. And that one tends to make stories up because it likes to fill a void (aka you lack the skills and get nothing, so it just makes stuff up).

It's best to start out with communication by using things you can easily verify but do not know yourself.
With telepathy zener cards are pretty useful. For a pendulum they would be more work, since you'd have to go through every shape and ask if the next card has a specific shape.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
SpKeeper
new here
new here

Respectfully, no. It was most certainly not my subconscious. The pendulum was (and is still) working well, practically taking on a life of it's own when I spoke/speak to them. The pendulum comes naturally to me. Additionally, after my initial post, we all began to conversing telepathically. It has nothing to do at all with the conjurer(s). They are both respected and honest. It appears that these faes' personalities just turned out to be less than desirable.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”