Page 1 of 2

What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:29 am
by bboy10
Hello all! New guy here and after many years of infatuation with succubi and a solid week of studying on these forums I have decided that I want to make the leap to having a succubus sent to me. I don't want to rush into this unprepared, though, so I'm looking for some good advice on what exercises/tools/other things I should get/do before I commit. I have already begun to work on my meditation and I'm going to start working on lucid dreaming (starting tonight) to help open and expand my mind more but what other things can you guys suggest?

I am committed to putting in the work to develop my skills as I want to start of on a good foot with my succubus so I don't mind if I need to wait a while to get myself up to snuff, at least to an acceptable degree where I can somewhat communicate with her and not fumble around at least too much :p)

Re: What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:07 pm
by Sooty
You can work on the basics first like grounding, cleansing, psychic senses, shielding, etc. When I type this clairaudience came to mind. Maybe you can explore that.

Personally I think it is commendable that you are considering this very carefully and not trying to rush into things. I think it shows your dedication :) good luck on your journey!!

Re: What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:43 pm
by Apollopnir
energy work, pick up a form of divination (like tarot, pendulum, etc) visualisation would be a good one as well. On top of the things sooty mentioned.

As far as tools go, don't just buy one, reach out to it and try to talk to the tool as you're shopping. See if a little voice pops in and sounds excited about working with you or you just feel super positive about working with that one. It took me an hour of going through them at a shop before I picked up my deck of tarot cards.

Also, learn to feel emotions for something you cant physically see. This may seem simple, but I've read a few threads where this is an issue, I'd say this is veeeery important, while they do understand its hard to do so, Ubi's do adore genuine affection and return it 100x

Re: What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:35 pm
by bboy10
Sooty wrote:You can work on the basics first like grounding, cleansing, psychic senses, shielding, etc. When I type this clairaudience came to mind. Maybe you can explore that.

Personally I think it is commendable that you are considering this very carefully and not trying to rush into things. I think it shows your dedication :) good luck on your journey!!



Hey thanks for the praise :p) . I have seen a few of the things you mentioned in your post but it just felt very intimidating to try and go for ALL of that at once haha! I think managable steps is the key so next I will incorporate grounding into my practice regime and go from there. Do you know of some good posts or other sites that explain a good way to practice these techniques?

Re: What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:44 pm
by bboy10
Apollopnir wrote:energy work, pick up a form of divination (like tarot, pendulum, etc) visualisation would be a good one as well. On top of the things sooty mentioned.

As far as tools go, don't just buy one, reach out to it and try to talk to the tool as you're shopping. See if a little voice pops in and sounds excited about working with you or you just feel super positive about working with that one. It took me an hour of going through them at a shop before I picked up my deck of tarot cards.

Also, learn to feel emotions for something you cant physically see. This may seem simple, but I've read a few threads where this is an issue, I'd say this is veeeery important, while they do understand its hard to do so, Ubi's do adore genuine affection and return it 100x


Thanks for your input and I believe the pendulum might be the way for me to go. Even when I was just casually looking at some tools talked about here in the forums, the pendulum kept jumping to the forefront of my mind so I think you are on to something haha 8)) . I assume any tool I purchase would either come with instructions on how to use it or the techniques are easy enough to lookup here on CH or elsewhere on the internet right? How would I go about learning how to sense emotions of unseeable beings? Is that something that will develop naturally as I develop other skills or is there a method all its own?

Re: What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Posted: Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:19 pm
by Apollopnir
Visualization will help with that. Although for me, I think of them like a regular person, just invisible and with the ability to know you better than anyone in the whole world, inclusing yourself.. It just comes naturally for me. I'd say it develops naturally but you can train it. For example, when you get your ubi, ask how they feel while meditating and see if you feel anything emotionally come over you. When I ask mine, I get a warm fuzzy feeling and shivers running up and down my whole body, which tends to break my concentration. Or the other day, I tried something new, wrote her a letter while she was charging telling her how happy she'd made me, went to bed and woke up a few hours later feeling VERY happy, but also having a tear in my eye (upgrading her energy/binding strength has had some eye opening experiences).

Don't worry about being the perfect keeper, just be the best one you can be and they'll love you regardless.

As far as techniques on tools. Im not sure if CH would give you guides on how to use them, but resources on how to are plentiful all over (and free!) Pendulum use is pretty easy to get started with, calm your hand. Meditate with it, hold it by the chain and then ask it to show you yes, and no. Ask it a few times to make sure it's not just your mind influencing it and youre set. Complicated questions are not its forte, but its a very good start to developing your spirit/psychic communication. Bonus tip: try to listen to your mind when the pendulum gives an answer, see if you hear or feel anything that feels foreign in there!

Re: What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:04 am
by bboy10
Apollopnir wrote:Visualization will help with that. Although for me, I think of them like a regular person, just invisible and with the ability to know you better than anyone in the whole world, inclusing yourself.. It just comes naturally for me. I'd say it develops naturally but you can train it. For example, when you get your ubi, ask how they feel while meditating and see if you feel anything emotionally come over you. When I ask mine, I get a warm fuzzy feeling and shivers running up and down my whole body, which tends to break my concentration. Or the other day, I tried something new, wrote her a letter while she was charging telling her how happy she'd made me, went to bed and woke up a few hours later feeling VERY happy, but also having a tear in my eye (upgrading her energy/binding strength has had some eye opening experiences).

Don't worry about being the perfect keeper, just be the best one you can be and they'll love you regardless.

As far as techniques on tools. Im not sure if CH would give you guides on how to use them, but resources on how to are plentiful all over (and free!) Pendulum use is pretty easy to get started with, calm your hand. Meditate with it, hold it by the chain and then ask it to show you yes, and no. Ask it a few times to make sure it's not just your mind influencing it and youre set. Complicated questions are not its forte, but its a very good start to developing your spirit/psychic communication. Bonus tip: try to listen to your mind when the pendulum gives an answer, see if you hear or feel anything that feels foreign in there!



Thanks for the reassurance Apo 8)) . I do tend to try and over-prepare and stress about new things so it's nice to know that I'm not gonna faceplant with my succubus just because I'm not great at all my skills yet. I'll look into ordering a pendulum this week so I can begin practicing. I also should get some kind of protective charm as I have read that working on these skills can also cause unwanted spirits to be drawn to you as well so I should make those arrangements as well.

Re: What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:17 am
by Sooty
bboy10 wrote:Hey thanks for the praise :p) . I have seen a few of the things you mentioned in your post but it just felt very intimidating to try and go for ALL of that at once haha! I think managable steps is the key so next I will incorporate grounding into my practice regime and go from there. Do you know of some good posts or other sites that explain a good way to practice these techniques?


Just take it one step at a time. Practice is the key word. Once you get the hang of it it will become easier. Hm I recommend NyctophiliaRaven's posts. Use the search button ^^

Re: What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:21 pm
by Raavak
Lots of good advice and it sounds like you are on the right track.

I also like to have gifts for her (roses and gemstones) and wear a scent she likes (lavender oil). These things help me think of her often and maybe a more concentrated way.

Re: What are some good ways to prepare before getting a succubus?

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:35 pm
by Nienna
I would advise the base : protection

Grounding , centering , protection bubble then meditation . Always do that when you try to communicate or when you do magick .*

I always telling people (mostly newbies) to protect because when i started i was inexperienced and had great troubles about that.

Try also to raise your outer awareness which means feeling being in the present , be aware when you meditate of your environment , of each sounds , each smells ...
To raise awareness , try touching objects and feel their volume , weight, texture etc...

By can make great progress because you try to not be focused on your physical world and more on your spiritual gifts.