Does semen retention and nofap help boost your bond with your succubus?

bboy10
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurous
Zodiac:

Usher wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:53 am
bboy10 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 am Mainly what I'm trying to ascertain is if abstaining can build up a kind of "charge" of energy that a succubus can more easily connect and interact with or if I was just more
Yeah I think building "charge" would work, but I get feeling this is somekinda race to the finish... And it should not be.
Take your time to learn her and yourself, be intimate with her.
Even if you're not capable of touching her, imagine you were.
Imagine how you would tease her, touch her, hold her.
And as she tease you, lose yourself in that pleasure.
Cause like in real deal, if you're too tense things backfires.
And you can handle lot more build up by doing this.
So let that energy raise, don't try to control it just let it flow.
Trust her and she will give you unreal pleasure.
I apologize if I made it sound like I just wanted to pop off and be done haha :p) . I really do love the ride and just being with and feeling her and I want her to enjoy the fun times as much as possible as well! I guess a better way I could have said it is that building up my sexual energy would help ME connect to HER and not the other way around. I appreciate your advice regardless as I still get too tense sometimes but also I get too lax sometimes and my mind wanders away from our time together. Still working on trying to maintain that state of focusing on the moment without being TOO focused :p) .

bboy10
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurous
Zodiac:

marquest wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 11:49 pm
Usher wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:53 am
bboy10 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 am Mainly what I'm trying to ascertain is if abstaining can build up a kind of "charge" of energy that a succubus can more easily connect and interact with or if I was just more
Yeah I think building "charge" would work, but I get feeling this is somekinda race to the finish... And it should not be.
Take your time to learn her and yourself, be intimate with her.
Even if you're not capable of touching her, imagine you were.
Imagine how you would tease her, touch her, hold her.
And as she tease you, lose yourself in that pleasure.
Cause like in real deal, if you're too tense things backfires.
And you can handle lot more build up by doing this.
So let that energy raise, don't try to control it just let it flow.
Trust her and she will give you unreal pleasure.
Well said Usher! I really couldn't have said that better, especially the unreal pleasure. Ubi's take real pride in their ability to do that, there must be some sort of "bragging rights" between them on how they can make us lucky ones feel.

I am in the nofap camp, 5 years now since my one of my Ubi's talked me into it by saying it's a waste of sexual energy. One thing I do experience with the two of them, is if I have a full release, with happens sometime, their energy and excitement of what they do to me diminishes, they get nurturing and cuddly suddenly....then poof they are gone after a few minutes. I hope, but don't know, that the release of Semen and sexual energy goes to them?
I don't believe I have hit the unreal pleasure state with my Ubi yet but on several occasions our sessions have gotten on the intense side of things so I have high hopes for the future haha <3) . I'm still struggling to maintain the right state of mind to feel her the best but I do believe I have gotten better at it if the past few months are any indication.

Greed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

Personally, ive had it three different ways.

1. Daily visualization + fap creates consistent energy for connection with her and 0 feelings of energy loss. In fact i feel better afterwards.
2. If i dont fap our connection will dim and manifestations will require mindfulness.
3.About 3 days of no fap will increase intensity of physical manifestations.

I dont ever really feel drained, not certain why.

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 260
Spelled Number: 200
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

You might look into this spell to enhance your experience to increase the energy released.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/masturba ... spell.html

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”