Does semen retention and nofap help boost your bond with your succubus?

bboy10
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aurous
Zodiac:

The title says it all. I decided a couple months ago to abstain from the aforementioned activities and in the time leading up to now I have experienced an increase in the amount of and quality of the interactions with my succubus. Does any of that actually have as significant an effect as it seems or could it just be a coincidence that I started all that at a time when my bond with S was improving?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

This general subject has come up before but I haven't bookmarked anything. If you try searching - even googling - you might just strike lucky and find threads on the subject.

What I remember from the last thread was that there are different approaches and people are different.

Some succubi keepers seem to entirely abstain from all phsyical sexual activity and connect with their succubi on - well a spirit-ual level.

For male keepers who involve their succubi in physical sexual activity, there seem to be 2 groups:

The first experience a loss of vital energy accompanying semen loss. How to avoid this is front and centre in taoist and tantric male sexuality teachings. Keepers in this group may experience better energy, mood and spirit connection if they stay within taoist/ tantric guidelines. This may or may not be a factor for you.

The second group don't share that experience and don't find abstinence useful for connection with sexual spirits. One of the big names in Chaos magic (it may have been Peter Carroll) refused to accept the taoist/tantric view on semen loss and loss of vital energy and preferred to take the orthodox scientific view. ie men don't lose vital energy from ejaculation.

In practice, not theory, men seem to fall into one of those two groups, in terms of what they experience.

In my opinion, for what it's worth, abstinence may well be a really good help for some male keepers when it comes to maintaining good energy levels and connection with their sexual spirits. As with so much of human behaviour, there isn't a one size fits all approach to this that is Right and everyone 'must' follow. Different things work for different people. On a purely personal note, I tend to think the taoist approach is a good way to maintain good levels of chi / vital energy.

Finally, even modern sexologists will suggest periods of abstinence so that someone can reconnect with their body - as excessive or routine sexual activity can be fairly deadening mentally, emotionally and physically.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

|..|

WubbaLubbaDubDub
bboy10
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 9:31 pm This general subject has come up before but I haven't bookmarked anything. If you try searching - even googling - you might just strike lucky and find threads on the subject.

What I remember from the last thread was that there are different approaches and people are different.

Some succubi keepers seem to entirely abstain from all phsyical sexual activity and connect with their succubi on - well a spirit-ual level.

For male keepers who involve their succubi in physical sexual activity, there seem to be 2 groups:

The first experience a loss of vital energy accompanying semen loss. How to avoid this is front and centre in taoist and tantric male sexuality teachings. Keepers in this group may experience better energy, mood and spirit connection if they stay within taoist/ tantric guidelines. This may or may not be a factor for you.

The second group don't share that experience and don't find abstinence useful for connection with sexual spirits. One of the big names in Chaos magic (it may have been Peter Carroll) refused to accept the taoist/tantric view on semen loss and loss of vital energy and preferred to take the orthodox scientific view. ie men don't lose vital energy from ejaculation.

In practice, not theory, men seem to fall into one of those two groups, in terms of what they experience.

In my opinion, for what it's worth, abstinence may well be a really good help for some male keepers when it comes to maintaining good energy levels and connection with their sexual spirits. As with so much of human behaviour, there isn't a one size fits all approach to this that is Right and everyone 'must' follow. Different things work for different people. On a purely personal note, I tend to think the taoist approach is a good way to maintain good levels of chi / vital energy.

Finally, even modern sexologists will suggest periods of abstinence so that someone can reconnect with their body - as excessive or routine sexual activity can be fairly deadening mentally, emotionally and physically.
Yeah I tried the google route and unfortunately I only found one or two places talking about spirits and neither of them were able to answer my questions. The taoist v orthodox thing has cropped up once or twice in my searches as well so you definitely reinforce that I was at least on the right track with my research. Mainly what I'm trying to ascertain is if abstaining can build up a kind of "charge" of energy that a succubus can more easily connect and interact with or if I was just more sensitive because I was pent up :p) . If it means anything, I would ascribe to the orthodox viewpoint on vital energy as I have never felt "drained" (at least physically) from masturbation or my intimate time with S.

I do need to thank you Lewk, you have responded to a few of my posts before and you have helped me every time! I'm always happy to get advice from learned individuals like yourself.

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

bboy10 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:43 pm Mainly what I'm trying to ascertain is if abstaining can build up a kind of "charge" of energy that a succubus can more easily connect and interact with or if I was just more sensitive because I was pent up :p) . If it means anything, I would ascribe to the orthodox viewpoint on vital energy as I have never felt "drained" (at least physically) from masturbation or my intimate time with S.

I do need to thank you Lewk, you have responded to a few of my posts before and you have helped me every time! I'm always happy to get advice from learned individuals like yourself.
My experience with putting a quick end to jack for a couple of days did indeed boost any sexual energy my Ubi wanted to give off. I've felt her connect with my energy much quicker, stonger and immediately "starts" lets just say compared to any other time I've spend it doing something else. This is a possible key to achieve the maximum levels with your Ubi and after the time of intimacy you felt and found that she made you...the rest you'd know. As Lewk mentioned with a grate point, some keepers prefer not to do the deed at all in anyway as some believe it's a waste of sexual energy in which in fact they're correct.

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
bboy10
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Emperor_Warlocks wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 3:09 am
bboy10 wrote: Fri May 22, 2020 11:43 pm Mainly what I'm trying to ascertain is if abstaining can build up a kind of "charge" of energy that a succubus can more easily connect and interact with or if I was just more sensitive because I was pent up :p) . If it means anything, I would ascribe to the orthodox viewpoint on vital energy as I have never felt "drained" (at least physically) from masturbation or my intimate time with S.

My experience with putting a quick end to jack for a couple of days did indeed boost any sexual energy my Ubi wanted to give off. I've felt her connect with my energy much quicker, stonger and immediately "starts" lets just say compared to any other time I've spend it doing something else. This is a possible key to achieve the maximum levels with your Ubi and after the time of intimacy you felt and found that she made you...the rest you'd know. As Lewk mentioned with a grate point, some keepers prefer not to do the deed at all in anyway as some believe it's a waste of sexual energy in which in fact they're correct.
I'm happy to see someone else who had the almost exact same reaction as I did! Thanks for confirming that what I felt and have been feeling isn't just a fluke and is, in fact, helping me with my Ubi. Thanks for shedding some more light on what has been happening with me Warlock, very much appreciate the input 8)) .

Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

bboy10 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 am I'm happy to see someone else who had the almost exact same reaction as I did! Thanks for confirming that what I felt and have been feeling isn't just a fluke and is, in fact, helping me with my Ubi. Thanks for shedding some more light on what has been happening with me Warlock, very much appreciate the input 8)) .
It's been known for other members here who have spend long times throughout years with companions that conserving energy specifically sexual energy is an important thing some members like looking out for when it comes with Ubi companions connecting with our energy on a higher base. The intimacy with Ubi's is no different with an actual person "in this perspective" as you find yourself not using jack for at least a couple of days or a week you can find yourself connecting on a much deeper level and again this gives your Ubi the power and energy for her to drive you to the max level. Lewk's wonderful post actually reminded me about another thread I stumbled upon that helped bring this information I remembered. Do some practices without using jack. Then you and your Ubi do this and that and the big difference in the energy levels will play out and I'm sure you'll notice the difference like you did earlier.
She'll drive you mad in a loving way
:)|

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
WarlockHusky
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

From personal experience nofap while constantly thinking about being on nofap can be counter-productive in terms of getting into sync with your sexual spirits say in dreams. Alternatively, the visits I've had are often when I was just calm and not thinking about sex etc to open manifestation. With that said, in terms of chi / life force and nofap I do believe if you are on nofap just don't dwell on being on it and focus on other aspects of your spirit keep and then the rest will fall into place. Also no matter how many times I tell myself I control my dreams and render them, I am always distracted in the dreamscape and play it out on the so-called default setting.

Usher
neophyte
neophyte

bboy10 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 am Mainly what I'm trying to ascertain is if abstaining can build up a kind of "charge" of energy that a succubus can more easily connect and interact with or if I was just more
Yeah I think building "charge" would work, but I get feeling this is somekinda race to the finish... And it should not be.
Take your time to learn her and yourself, be intimate with her.
Even if you're not capable of touching her, imagine you were.
Imagine how you would tease her, touch her, hold her.
And as she tease you, lose yourself in that pleasure.
Cause like in real deal, if you're too tense things backfires.
And you can handle lot more build up by doing this.
So let that energy raise, don't try to control it just let it flow.
Trust her and she will give you unreal pleasure.

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Usher wrote: Mon May 25, 2020 7:53 am
bboy10 wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 5:44 am Mainly what I'm trying to ascertain is if abstaining can build up a kind of "charge" of energy that a succubus can more easily connect and interact with or if I was just more
Yeah I think building "charge" would work, but I get feeling this is somekinda race to the finish... And it should not be.
Take your time to learn her and yourself, be intimate with her.
Even if you're not capable of touching her, imagine you were.
Imagine how you would tease her, touch her, hold her.
And as she tease you, lose yourself in that pleasure.
Cause like in real deal, if you're too tense things backfires.
And you can handle lot more build up by doing this.
So let that energy raise, don't try to control it just let it flow.
Trust her and she will give you unreal pleasure.
Well said Usher! I really couldn't have said that better, especially the unreal pleasure. Ubi's take real pride in their ability to do that, there must be some sort of "bragging rights" between them on how they can make us lucky ones feel.

I am in the nofap camp, 5 years now since my one of my Ubi's talked me into it by saying it's a waste of sexual energy. One thing I do experience with the two of them, is if I have a full release, with happens sometime, their energy and excitement of what they do to me diminishes, they get nurturing and cuddly suddenly....then poof they are gone after a few minutes. I hope, but don't know, that the release of Semen and sexual energy goes to them?

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”