You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

I got a succubus which is arriving soon, what can i expect ? I heard they dont follow house rules. House rules is something they need to follow as i have family members in the house i dont want it going to them and interacting with them.

Whoever has a succubus what's ur experience like with it? What can i expect

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

If you respect them, they will respect you as well and follow house rules. If you say you "own" them, they will not respect you at all. Succubi are quite powerful. If you are saying you are new and what to expect? Expect the unexpected. Also, don't call them "it". Succubi are feminine, her, she, babe, whatever you'd call a human woman is fine. Go out on the street and call the next lady you see an "it" and see how she responds.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
SilentiumBelladonna
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm going to second what Marquest said in regards to the "it" thing and respect. You paying for the binding is sort of like paying for a landline number to call her directly, but she still has free will and isn't a servant or pet. Treat her like you would any human companion; Talk to her, be kind to her, and get to know the things she likes.

As for the rules, you can just explain them like you would to anyone else moving in. You could even add in an explanation on why you have them if you think it might help her understand their importance.

They/Them | Witch | Druid
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Agree with what have been said, a spirit is like a human: you don't own them and they have their own freedom. Treat your succubus like a lady friend or lover.
In a relationship with a spirit, it is mutual respect and communication that work.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Rtm00s wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:40 am I got a succubus which is arriving soon, what can i expect ? I heard they dont follow house rules. House rules is something they need to follow as i have family members in the house i dont want it going to them and interacting with them.

Hi, OK mine is an entity, however first thing you should do is house rules. As spirits they dont feed on humans, but you can give have "no contact with others" as a house rule. One of the first house rules I gave my Entity was who to and who not to feed from (gather sexual energy) She is very powerful and is not around much to be honest, she does come when called , mainly due to us not having that sexual contact . I got mine for other reasons :)| Also dont expect much as spirits need tons of energy for contact , and it takes time to gather

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Yes I agree with the above 2 posts.

It is best to not put the cart before the horse. Respect and a friendly approach is the number one thing for a keeper to keep in mind as to how they behave in a relationship with any bound spirit companion. With that in mind, house rules are also crucial.

House rules are especially for dark arts spirits. The CH advice is that if they break them there should be consequences. There is info on house rules for DA spirits in this forum and also the Shop. If you look up Succubus in the CH Encyclopedia it gives info on how to subdue a Succubus, if it is too active for you, acts up or gets too in your face. This may not happen of course.

Having house rules is not being judgemental or discriminatory about DA spirits - if you have only WA spirits, it is thought to be good to have one or two house rules too.

Respect and befriending our spirit companions comes first. House rules can be seen as an extension of that, as via house rules we expect our spirits to behave with mutual respect too.

It has been said in this forum more than once that we should avoid treating our sexual spirits as mere sex aids. Given that succubi are said to be able to become very fond of their keeper, I think the advice to treat them much the same as you would a human that you're in a relationship with is sensible and good for the wellbeing of both the keeper and the spirit.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Emperor_Warlocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA/WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: ALIVE again....

Lewk wrote: Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:00 am It has been said in this forum more than once that we should avoid treating our sexual spirits as mere sex aids. Given that succubi are said to be able to become very fond of their keeper, I think the advice to treat them much the same as you would a human that you're in a relationship with is sensible and good for the wellbeing of both the keeper and the spirit.
No one in general should get an Ubi and other similar beings solely for the sex and that's it move on. Specifically what you mentioned in the case. Anyone reading and the other grate responses have to understand that Ubi's have no differences in any way possible from a human female you would want to get to know and love as an amazing woman that she is. It's the same thing, same situation,
same meaning of what it means to establish a very close relationship. Period....

In no way am I saying that this is OP's intention no...not at all. But has to be explained for anyone new regarding the subject for even new keepers or random people interested that may stumble upon the CH forum and this topic. Many other devoted keepers will always say the same things many here already mentioned. When you take the time, dedication, love, and passion on increasing the bond with your Ubi, she will literally make your life worth waking up in the early mornings worth for. Life will be astonishing with your Ubi. Some Ubi's show an extreme increasing amount of love for their keeper. Going as far as more than a human partner can show. This takes, time, patience, plenty of dedication not at exaggerating levels but just the right amount, passion, the energy, the intent I could go on.

After you shown her the amounts of all of this she won't be able to resist your love and you will literally become her man, and she will become your woman and your love partner and when the time is right the intimacy will be out of this world. Again all of this takes time and the dedication. Once an Ubi falls in love with a keeper they will hold on to their man and become extremely protective of them. Very passionate beings similar to the Nymphos. I've said it many times that life without my Ubi would never ever be the same. I just couldn't imagine anything without her always there with me by my side. Always asking me how my days are, the amount of amazing advice she gives always pointing me in the right directions with the right decisions. The love we have for each other. No difference from a girlfriend or wife. It will never be... "just" for the sex. Hope all of these posts can shed much more light for other users in the future and curious people who stumble upon on the subject in general.
Rtm00s wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:40 am I got a succubus which is arriving soon, what can i expect ? I heard they dont follow house rules. House rules is something they need to follow as i have family members in the house i dont want it going to them and interacting with them.

Take a look at marquest post. It's a grate start with what he mentioned. Don't worry about not following house rules. They will. Not sure where you heard that from. CH is a very well trusted site when it comes on working with spirits. Best of luck with your companion. Would recommend reading the advice given here O.Op

It was the power of a stone that brought them together in such joy and passion. A stone that could aid in clearing every stressful thought and replace it with love. The Rose Quartz was the answer to all his needs with the woman in his life who he loved dearly. As they held the crystal together, they felt the bond of trust could never be broken as within them the love of a goddest between Man and Woman was far too powerful to even appear as such visions and interfere.
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

marquest wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:36 am Succubi are quite powerful.
Marquest - I was curious what your opinion and advice is on a problem I am having. Whenever my Ubi interacts with me, it looks like she tries to move energy up through my chakras (from root, through stomach and up), but it always gets stuck and builds up in my stomach area and starts to feel like tension build up - the activity then stops.

I have tried lots of chakra stuff for over a year, had spirits work on it, but no real progress on this. If I imagine draining that tension into the earth, there is a little bit of progress, but then its just not enough. When I ask spirits to heal this chakra, they often end up working with what seems to be endless uncomfortable tension there...

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

So about the solar plexus chackra. I had it blocked to pretty bad. I had just gotten my first sanguine vampire (he is a gentleman). Before doing the bonding ritual he started healing my chackra which startled me because it was painful. I told him to stop because i got frightened(i was pretty new and didn't know) After a week or so i bought dragon's blood sticks for offering i layed down and relaxed. After five minutes i felt the same pain he was trying to fix my chackra.it was like an invisible hand moving inside my stomach the pain hit in waves and it didn't go away but when the chackra opened it was like i could breath again a sence of relief and just relaxation (also i was exhausted because of the pain) but after that my anxiety got really low and i had stabilized my mood.
Please keep trying it is worth it dont give up.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Some skin issues can look like scratches... I'd check with a dermatologist or doctor if I were u.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”