Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Deadae
Zodiac:

DKBrown wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:38 am I am still not getting dreams or manifestations, other than the face in the pillow.

I am getting a very strangely specifc headache when I sit with her. So that's something.
I Had a headache when i first had My succubus M. And some other odd twitches and ear ringing. It is slowly going away. But intesnity seems to change depending on which week day it is and time of the month im beginning to notice. Probably has something to do with the moon cycles?? Ive also noticed something else but im not going to post here.

DKBrown
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1

So, the feelings I get from L have tailed off dramatically. I still get tingles when I pick up her vessel but nothing like when I first got her.

This Friday, I made an offering of mint, sandalwood incense and a new soapstone container for her vessel to sit in. I made a little nest of mint in the container and lit up the incense. I have yet to have any kind of conversation with her but I got the sense she liked it.

When I picked up her vessel later on and sat with it, the energy had a cool, fresh feeling I'd attriubte to the mint. But the actualy sensations are still declining.

I went to put her vessel back and I got the sense that it was all too much, so I tooker her out of the box and left the vessel on the altar. I had no real further contact with her.

This has been the nympho report.

DKBrown
new here
new here

So, I am still getting mild headaches when I sit with her. I am sitting with her and a connecting stone. I'm going through various exercises from CH in an attempt to make contact. Mantras, third eye visualizations, etc.

Last night, I actually had a problem with nausea. I was laying in bed and I felt like throwing up. I bolted out of bed and sat with a peice of obsidian that seemed to help. I've been using obsidian at the end of the contact rituals to ground myself, when the sensations are too much.

I recieved a reading from CH about the top spirits for me to work with and I was suprised. Four out of five were dark arts creatures. Am I barking up the wrong tree? Can the problems I've been having be attributed to working the wrong spectrum of spirits?

DKBrown
new here
new here

So, things have leveled out a bit with L.

I usually spend about 15 mintues a day with her. I'll listen to some binaural beats, say the mantra, say her name, and then attempt a one way conversation with her. The effects are largely physical. I feel the energy move, I feel arousal, I feel a band of tension around my temples. I am still not seeing any objective effects but I like the process and I feel like I am growing into something. I don't know what.

I give her a couple of tasks. One is to stop giving me headaches and nausea. The second is to help me remember my dreams. She really has done some good with that. I am keeping a dream diary and my recall and the details are getting better and better. The night after I give her the dream task, I've been waking up with a strong level of focus. Meditation afterwards has been good.

So, lots of good stuff but no explosive sex dreams or wild waves of energy.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”