Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote: ↑Sun Aug 30, 2020 7:31 am
JunkoDesu wrote: ↑Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:58 pm mkay well i dont know how to find anything out on my own. its not like i had a guide for this. i have no idea how to start anything. this is all too new to me. its confusing as hell.
and i am willing to put in the hard work and effort. i just dont know how. i dont know how. and i dont want to just give this up. i really want a succubus companion in my life. i really do. and i dont want to let down the succubus that could be there. the one i bought. its not fair. i wanted to be part of this. and you straight up tell me its not for me? how would you know? when i got zero experience, zero knowledge, its easy to say its not for me. but i dont know how the heck to start anything.

you know what? fine. dont reply back if you dont have anything more to say. this is really getting on my nerves... none of this is fair. im trying to get help somehow but all i get are confusing things. im sorry for having wasted your time then. i apologize.
You know what? If you are too skeptic or too "not sure about all this thing" then: unbind the succubus .

What I read is someone who wants absolute proof the existence of your succubus, by focusing on that point you will clearly disminish your chances to clearly communicate because you create blockages by your (almost) total skepticism.

Also, being a Spirit Keeper is going into a spiritual path it is not about just taking a succubus to fu** her and think it is all cool because you just read for 3 minutes a post talking about them. You choose to commit into this path, to dedicate time to exercise, elevate yourself to be able to communicate with beings that can bring you more than sex.

I am direct because I see someone that don't take things seriously. Someone who take things seriously would have not ordered a succubus; they would register on this forum, read time and time again to know how communication works, how spirits works, how succubus' work before binding a companion.

If you can write and read answers you can do as well research on this forum, I saw people who helped you and who guided you with methods but you are too "impatient" or too "stubborn" so I advise you to just unbind your succubus and let her go because a spirit is like a human they have feelings and are not just "something weird to just try to see if all this is true or not".
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Say it as it is!

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

JunkoDesu wrote: ↑Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:58 pm mkay well i dont know how to find anything out on my own. its not like i had a guide for this. i have no idea how to start anything. this is all too new to me. its confusing as hell.
and i am willing to put in the hard work and effort. i just dont know how. i dont know how. and i dont want to just give this up. i really want a succubus companion in my life. i really do. and i dont want to let down the succubus that could be there. the one i bought. its not fair. i wanted to be part of this. and you straight up tell me its not for me? how would you know? when i got zero experience, zero knowledge, its easy to say its not for me. but i dont know how the heck to start anything.

you know what? fine. dont reply back if you dont have anything more to say. this is really getting on my nerves... none of this is fair. im trying to get help somehow but all i get are confusing things. im sorry for having wasted your time then. i apologize.
This is an open forum, if you open a topic, members are free to reply on your topic. Please read viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20963&p=209050&hili ... um#p209050

Please maintain decorum in posting. I will remind you two main rules of the board:
Rules

1. Be respectful of other members
---- The Golden Rule plain and simple. Treat others the way you expect to be treated. You are not always going to agree with every member or every post and when you post a reply make sure it is in no way inflammatory, sarcastic, hurtful or condescending to another member. Any hurtful posts are removed and you will be warned. If you are disrespectful to any member of the community more than once, you will have your account demoted, and possibly have post-approval on your account. If you post something that is bullying/racist/phobic, or you stalk a member through multiple threads to harass them, you will have action taken against your account swiftly, which many be a 3-day ban or a permanent ban.

2. No potty-mouth
--- Yes, most of us are adults here but in addition to some minors being here you also have to remember we have people of varying faiths and backgrounds. While you may not take offense to a foul word it may go against another's belief system. Refer to #1 and remember to be respectful. Blatant disregard of this rule will result in you being warned.

Several of your replies to the members here, were removed for breaking these two rules above.

Will lock this thread.

Return to β€œNympho / Succubus / Incubus”