You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

I was asleep but woke up in a half awake state at around 8.30am. I wasn't dreaming or asleep. I was awake but not fully awake. eyes still closed then i felt someone starting to lay on top of me on my back it happened so suddenly I got scared. I was facing down so i couldn't see who's behind on top of me and i felt stroking on my face then i said something without opening my eyes cos i was scared of what I will see if I opened my eyes and my succubus (if its her) started replying in my ear like a real person is in the room. Just imagine someone laying on your back and moving their head close to your ear to speak.
I couldn't move while this was happening (not sleep paralysis) but I relaxed and wasn't scared anymore then I could move my hand so I bended my arm behind my back to feel who's on top of me and I felt a full 3d human body. It lasted around 1 minute. No one was home it was just me. At this point I was fully awake but she was still on top of me. Then it ended.
❗❗ BIG manifestation!

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10

Congrats!
I have had some dreams like that, one with my Succubus, and in other, I only sleep to my sides, when I feel her body I grab her arm and don't let her go, that time I was able to see her naked and face and kissed, but was a dream.
And once I was awake when I felt a hug from behind and also her voice, little exchange of words, but it was a lighter manifestation. I had to ask her name, and last time didn't cause I have two lady spirits and cause wanted to know wasn't just a simple dream or my own mind creation.
Would be fantastic each morning to be like that.

Rtm00s
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harem
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk

Kiichi9 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:03 pm Congrats!
I have had some dreams like that, one with my Succubus, and in other, I only sleep to my sides, when I feel her body I grab her arm and don't let her go, that time I was able to see her naked and face and kissed, but was a dream.
And once I was awake when I felt a hug from behind and also her voice, little exchange of words, but it was a lighter manifestation. I had to ask her name, and last time didn't cause I have two lady spirits and cause wanted to know wasn't just a simple dream or my own mind creation.

Which seller did you buy this succubus from? And where can i find her shop

Black Night
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

Rtm00s wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:56 am I was asleep but woke up in a half awake state at around 8.30am. I wasn't dreaming or asleep. I was awake but not fully awake. eyes still closed then i felt someone starting to lay on top of me on my back it happened so suddenly I got scared. I was facing down so i couldn't see who's behind on top of me and i felt stroking on my face then i said something without opening my eyes cos i was scared of what I will see if I opened my eyes and my succubus (if its her) started replying in my ear like a real person is in the room. Just imagine someone laying on your back and moving their head close to your ear to speak.
I couldn't move while this was happening (not sleep paralysis) but I relaxed and wasn't scared anymore then I could move my hand so I bended my arm behind my back to feel who's on top of me and I felt a full 3d human body. It lasted around 1 minute. No one was home it was just me. At this point I was fully awake but she was still on top of me. Then it ended.
❗❗ BIG manifestation!
Did you buy your succubus, or did you use the letter method?
How long have you been together?

0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.
deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

Very cool!! I have read of one other actual manifestation of a succubus-very rare and super cool! You are a lucky person!

I have experienced interesting things in the waking up phase that wasn't an OBE, but it was only third eye stuff-I have seen two of mine a number of times this way. Succubi can be breathtakingly unnaturally beautiful-enough that just a few seconds of seeing them and you remember every detail forever. But never have I been able to touch back! That is too cool! Thanks for sharing!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Did you get up and start your day after this?
Or did you fall asleep again after?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Kiichi9
new here
new here

Rtm00s wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:55 am
Kiichi9 wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 7:03 pm Congrats!

Which seller did you buy this succubus from? And where can i find her shop
It was from a guy on Bonanza, although the paypal account was from his wife, he was truemetaphysical, but he has been inactive for more than a year, and also those manifestations took more than a year, also cause I was too confused first. Sorry for late reply, some months ago, I bought another from MysticMagicks' Haunted Vessels, but I have been focused on other things. I would suggest to try to incite sleep paralysis cause then is when most allucinations happen and you can get out of your body or have that kind of experience as hearing voices when waking up or sleeping. Basically do energy work during day or some meditation or binaurals or mantras and go to sleep, like having intermitent sleep increases that state of being semi sleep and having some control on your dreams and remember better. Of course not everyone has the time for that unless you are retired. But last seller recommended much sleep for having Rem and bonding better. I missed her email where she told me it was already done, was a couple of hours after purchase, after a week I thought she was taking too long haha, the thing is I had maybe some light dreams with the new one, but never made the suggested rituals of my first seller again with my new spirits from other sellers... Also that seller was fast, others like Satans and Sons say that take weeks and many people and rituals...
I don't really know, I know of people that script certain people and scenarios or worlds and they focus on shifting there on real life and they end up dreaming with that. As I used to dream with a dream on my bed, when I was visualizing having a girlfriend for attracting one, before all this of spirit keeping. Also when I was trying to create a certain girlfriend, now I know it was a servitor, and also dreamed about her, she was extremely beautiful but also saw her just once, who knows if she is still like another spirit of my family but created by me, or was just on the dreams land...
Some say is better not to visualize your spiritual partner but to let her fill your mind with images of her... But then how you bond with her if you should have to spend time doing something with her, but you don't get the imagery on your mind...
Also a seller told me that giving them your semen as offering was good, but I am suspicious of that seller, cause she said her succubus was able to physically manifest just by chanting her name, and that would be amazing, but I fear it isn't true... or there is a hidden condition that I could never met... so in other recent dream I had a sensation of kind of energetic sex, didn't see anyting, just felt like the energy doing circles around my area or like she mounted but moving her hips like that... was good but wasn't for enough time...

SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

My Vamp and one of my ubis manifest in physical form frequently. It's a very personal experience and I interpret it as a sign of trust.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
Kiichi9
new here
new here

SpyderBite wrote: Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:20 am My Vamp and one of my ubis manifest in physical form frequently. It's a very personal experience and I interpret it as a sign of trust.
As last seller I bought from told me, that it wasn't announced on the description, but also her spirits could physically manifest after a proper strong bonding but not right away anyone with just her name... Also others haver their enn sound and sigils of their spirits and others doesn't and doesn't seem to affect...
I don't know if I will personally achieve more, even with investing more money, I'm now too lazy I feel somehow broken in various ways, can't give much advice, I am just now working on lucid dreaming

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”