Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Ok... this thread is a little special to me. I'd like to make a shout out to all the succubi experts out there. There is a special someone I'd love to show up but in any case the post is meant for sharing so anyone who has something to say please go ahead and jump in the conversation.

We got news that a hurricane is in the area and that's going to be messing with the weather for a few days so that means it's going to be cold and extra rainy.

The type of weather where you don't want to get out of your bed.

Yesterday was a strange day. Power went out for most of the day. I did some reading and then when it got dark enough I stopped.

I learned a lot about how trees work so when I couldnt read anymore I went to the backyard and stared at the garden with all it's trees in it and I felt a different feeling coming from them.

My very own backyard felt like a magic circle of some sort. It felt special and yet I felt lonely. I didn't want to spend time with people. I didn't want to talk, stay on social media or watch stuff. It all felt meaningless so with the cold weather I locked up in my room and started with the healing.

I felt like I had been blocking myself, a bit unconsciously, and mostly due to bad wording of the things that I wanted to achieve that I couldn't make it work.

So when I was done I went to bed and asked my succubus to help me with my healing. I just love how wonderful succubus healing techniques can make you feel, and not exactly sexy stuff related.

I went to bed and had a pleasant night but that's not really important. Turns out that I woke up a couple of hours earlier than I should.

Not enough to get up, not with the heavy rain anyway, and I had a decent rest as to go back to sleep so I called out my succubus M and told her to get in bed with me.

I sincerely craved the company but the body warmth would have been awesome.

Curious enough... she crawled into bed with me and got under the covers.

I told her about the cold and how I would have loved to be able to feel her temperature so I asked if we could cuddle and she agreed.

Then I think I dozed off but I wasn't quite dreaming. I was in my room, I was aware of that but at the same time I was sitting in some sort of forest, and she had a sunny picnic laid out for us.

She then gave me a tea pot and asked me if the content of it was of my liking.

When I looked into the pot what I saw was a bit shocking. I wasn't really expecting any of the content but I saw something that looked like the crust from a tree. Dried fruits like oranges and peaches, some honey and a type of berry I've never seen before.

I didn't want to eat it at first but then she told me that it was meant for tea so I agreed to have some and I was actually looking forward to the taste of it.

The interesting thing is that I never got to taste the tea, but instead I got to spend like 2 hours talking to my succubus, and everytime I turned on my bed she would move with me but she would be on a different position.

Another interesting thing that I noticed was that she appeared naked to me.

I don't know... sounds probable to find a naked succubus right? Not something that most people would give a lot of thought and yet it seemed to be bugging me big time.

I felt very protective of her and I wanted to hold her because of the cold weather and yet she didn't seem to care at all.

I know that she was allowing me to do as I pleased with no particular interest in mind, just letting me be and explore the limits of the scene which was really cute and considerate of her.

But I can't seem to get over it. Have any of you experienced anything similar with your succubus?

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Okie, first of all this is super adorable and wholesome, and I love that for you guys! Here after is my Succubus speaking.

Hi! My name is G, I wanted to say this is the cutest thing I have read on here. I am personally, very much a baker and I always have been. I learned this from my mother in our realm which is considered Hell, I suppose by Christanity. Anyways, I bake my spirit family pasteries and cakes and such. Most of us have sweet tooths around here.My brother goes dancing with Our Keeper and loves to cuddle as do I so I relate a great deal to this post! Thank you for sharing!

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Hello Littlewitchy0514 and G!

Thank you so much for jumping in. Now this is one of my favorite things about this place. This post is from a while ago but knowing that someone found it really brings a pleasant feeling to my heart.

They call me G in my mundane life, so it's really awesome to know that I have some in common with a Succubus. I hope we can be friends. All of us.

Baking is amazing, I love it as well, and it certainly feels like it has a way to the hearts of all types of beings. I wish to know if it's possible to make succubi recipes here on earth. That would be so amazing!

Anyways... Thanks for appreciating my post and jumping in with your stories too. It means a lot.

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Hi! It's G again! I just wanted to say I would love to be friends! As for baking Ubi recipes in the Physical Realm, I am not sure however, that is something I would absolutely love to try! I don't know very many Succubi just because I traveled a ton duriing my life so making new friends and learning new recipes and things is always something I have enjoyed.

It's lovely to meet another Succubus just in general and having something in common as well!

Sincerely,
G <3

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Aww this is the cutest thing!! I really loved reading this so thank you for sharing.
Both of your guys ubi's sound super sweet!
<3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Woo hoo! I love new friends haha.

Also have got to say that I'm a foodie. More from a philosophical point of view because it helps me process reality. And sure... Ubis are super sweet, beyond their teeth haha.

Another great reason to travel is food. And sometimes you don't need to go that far to try new things. I remember that during high school I loved going to study to my friends houses because they would give me food and it always tasted so much better than anything we had at home. Even if they had the same I'd eat at home it tasted so differently.

Cooking and specially baking has also been a great bonding activity for me. I would love to be able to evocate my companions or other beings and ask then for food recipes and then try them out.

Would be as valid as any other magical accomplishment in my opinion. Would have to see what other beings think about that.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”