Can a Succubus (action) be blocked by another Spirit?

Unlucky
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Einherjar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Custos Tenebris
Zodiac:

First of all, I have only one Spirit (Succubus M.) that I know of. This spirit has been with me now for 6 weeks. I can feel her presence sometimes but even when I don't feel her I talk to her. I know that it takes a lot of time and energy to become familiar with Spirit Connecting and to be able to use it. But still something feels wrong...

In the last two weeks I had a depression-like phase, but this did not stop me from meditating and talking to M. every day. From time to time I dreamed new, confusing things, which I also wrote down. (I write a dream diary to look at everything again little by little and see if I can find a pattern or other hidden things). However, I have never seen, heard or felt her. On December 23rd I think I saw her for the first time in a dream. However, in the morning I could only remember a red shadow. Two days later, also in a dream, I was about to fall from a high railing when someone grabbed me from behind and set me down on a platform, when I turned around there was no one there. The following day, while meditating, I saw a female person with blue skin and black paint comparable to Viking war paint. It was completely new, because the picture and the color were so intense.

Yesterday however, while meditating after about ten minutes, I felt small stitches on my head, though I thought nothing of it. However, it got worse and worse until I started to feel real pain and my arms and legs started to cramp. I sat up and turned on the light and the pain and cramps stopped immediately. I also stopped the meditation with it. Later, when I lay down to sleep, I meditated a little again, but this time I could not feel anything, not even the presence of M. or the Energy I normally feel when I touch the Stone she is bound.

The dream I had afterwards was different from any previous one I can remember. I physically hurt people in my dream for the first time, for no reason at all. (It is different in the sense that I have to defend myself most of the time in my dreams). I even went so far as to murder someone intentionally. This morning after the dream I wrote down everything I knew, but I could not remember anything that was said. The only sentence that remained in my head, which I can not assign to anyone, not even to the dream, was: Hate is your weapon, anger your ally.

I have not been able to feel M all day now, neither her presence nor the energy I could otherwise feel. However, since the beginning of my depression phase, the feeling of someone else being there and watching me has become increasingly stronger.

With that *little* background knowledge, I now come to the question: Can a Spirit block another Spirit´s actions or perhaps even absorb their Energy?

Also, if you have any questions or tips outside of my question, you can of course write that below. For me it's 3am now and I'm going to sleep, which means the earliest I'll reply is probably in about 12 hours. Have a good night! Stay safe!

"If the gods don't welcome you, there's no use breaking down their door and stealing their jewels to play pretend"
~Muse

"If you´re good at something, never do it for free!"
~The Joker

"I walk alone, I always have, I'm not ashamed..."
~Ivan Moody
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think it's hard to say for sure what's going on.

But there are at least two possible things worth considering:

1 Anxiety blocks

(see #9, Relax, in https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en)

2 Up your protection levels

What protection methods or routines do you have in place? Do you do self protection work before sleep? Do you have protection spirits / spell bindings?

If you search carefully you'll find a number of threads discussing protection. One maxim is: you can never have too much protection. Another is: an army of protection is better than a single bodyguard. A mix of overlapping layers of protection is thought to be better than only one type.

There are a lot of protection things in the CH Shop, including items that can keep out malicious unbound spirits, energies and influences.

I think our mental state is positively affected by 'spiritual' protection work and vice versa. So both of the above two points may apply.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Unlucky
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Einherjar
My magical/paranormal name...: Custos Tenebris
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:18 am But there are at least two possible things worth considering:

1 Anxiety blocks

(see #9, Relax, in https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en)
I don't quite know how to put this into words, but anxiety should be the least of my problems.

Lewk wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:18 am 2 Up your protection levels

What protection methods or routines do you have in place? Do you do self protection work before sleep? Do you have protection spirits / spell bindings?
I do self protection work before sleep. I do that routinely, before I sleep. But I don´t have protection spirits / spell bindings.

Lewk wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:18 am If you search carefully you'll find a number of threads discussing protection. One maxim is: you can never have too much protection. Another is: an army of protection is better than a single bodyguard. A mix of overlapping layers of protection is thought to be better than only one type.

There are a lot of protection things in the CH Shop, including items that can keep out malicious unbound spirits, energies and influences.
I think I even read the thread: You can´t have too much Protection, but I´ll look at it again. I will also read through the store and have a look at Protection Spells and Spirits. I have one more thing to add, though I don't know if the info is unnecessary or confusing.

I have after I had created the post a relatively neutral feeling and have meditated a little and simply just obeyed and waited, but without result. After that I fell asleep relatively quickly. All I could remember when I woke up was that a female figure with blue skin in skimpy clothing passed me and I could not move at that moment in the dream, but I could never see her face. When I could move again my memory ends. I don´t know if that helps or not, but for me there is something strange happening right now...

"If the gods don't welcome you, there's no use breaking down their door and stealing their jewels to play pretend"
~Muse

"If you´re good at something, never do it for free!"
~The Joker

"I walk alone, I always have, I'm not ashamed..."
~Ivan Moody
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

It's good to see that you already do some protection. By the way, the kind of anxiety I'm thinking of can be very subtle, probably more subliminal than overt and conscious. Also the 'angle' our minds are set at can affect the kind of dreams we work through during sleep. But I guess you knew that.

One thing I read of is raising the energy (or simply the attention) to the third eye chakra before bed. This is thought to help lead to less 'lower level' dreams, where things can feel out of control. I think it affects the mindset subtly.

I think you can also ask your spirits to help reduce the unpleasantness in your dreams. We don't have to suffer unwanted dream experiences. Or... this might be a teaching / lesson experience of some sort... But actually I think most of us, in deep sleep, which we normally don't remember, have very weird and probably fairly disturbing dreams. And dream time is when some spirits may try to contact us.

Also there are sleep/dream spirits: eg Baku & Sandman. Baku eat nightmares.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
angelicpeace
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Archangel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

This sounds like someone psychically attacking you. Id say up your protections and get a strong spiritual cleanse.. Its been a while so hows things now??

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”