Succubus "Wants my Soul." what does it means?

nina
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Angelika

falcon wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 12:41 pm Happy New Year Friends...

So, here it begins...
I attended my friends marriage and i was out that night till next sun rise...
and on the next night i intended to have a succubus for pleasure with rules like No harm and i want to experience it for x numbers of days and i will not give you any favor all i want to have succubus love (S*x) experience.

i didn't make any Summoning Rituals, no spells nothing... All i just intended to have s*xual experience with rules.

and after few weeks she arrived...
i asked few safety questions mentioned on this site, which she passed.
things where going well.

She also injected her figure (no tail) and face (didn't show above head so can say about her horns) in dream... shes a mature lady 44years (my guessing) around having two daughters 4 & 6 Years old (my guessing).
2 nights her daughters joined the encounter (foursome) without my permission.

but after few weeks i again asked those safety questions... to which she replied.
"I Want Your Soul...! I Will Take It Forever....!!! You Are Only Mine....!!!"

So i asked her to leave in peace. but she didn't and encounter becomes Hardcore (wild s*x) from Softcore for next few days. my health started getting affected.
i Banished her using sage smoke. because she were not listening to my commands and feels like she's getting possessive.

After 2 days of banishing she asked for apologies and i kept refusing for lying to me.
after few days i she tried to seduce again and i was horny so i accepted and again reminded her "Not To Harm."
she accepted then the softcore s*x encounters starts next morning i.e, today she's continuously Giggling at me i don;t know why.

Additional Suggestions Needed from you:

i searched and found there's a Vamp Ubi named "ALUQA" having 2 daughters who always cry to feed. but she told me her name i.e, human name.
i think she's Aluqa and wants to kill me OR a Djinn ?

Is she still lying to me ?

she came to me because of Intent or she fall in love with me that night (marriage venue (hotel) was at river side) and all she was waiting for my intent.

i intended because i never had a gf or any girl in my friend circle in my life not even a single one nor temporary, even hookers denied to me LMAO... might be a curse or something else will discuss later in this post. (No, I'm not jealous of my friend got married 8)) )

she has not put me in sleep paralze position. she starts encounter when i awake.. i cann't see her.
never had vivid dreams.

how to know if she is Aluqa or Djinn or something else.
Firstly noone can take your soul away without permission from God. And you mentioned you have already contacted A. Michael to banish her and thats good. From what you described in your post it does not sound good and it is best to banish her permanently.

Off to a rollercoaster ride of a lifetime 1h
Milest
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Never tried yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not telling yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Dynamo

As an opinion of someone who has absolutely no experience or knowledge on the matter, she could honestly just be messing with you.
Considering that she's around her 40's (guessing by your story) and I dunno how much that is in succubus years, I would guess she knows of the good ol popular myths and stuff about succubi @#%^ the soul out of you or stuff like that.
She could very well just be messing with you, cause I would definitely be doing that if I were her.
Again, talking without having any experience (although trying to get some.)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”