Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: a godlike being
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Deimos
Zodiac:

hello all again!
so its been a few weeks since I did the leap, and my god i'm amazed how fast I was able to pick her up. So from light touching feelings around my body, to being able to actually fully feel her energy field, and her weight on my body in the span of 2 weeks, only using basic meditation (laying down and feeling, I don't have to wait long lol) . (A) is very caring and loving and my god she is strong, I have recently tried to 'reach out' with my hands to feel her and that seemed to fasten everything, its like I know her so well and I love it, i can feel her energy field, (best I can describe is it feels like a cold static mass? its so cool). The last two days activity has increased to mornings and today she has been active all day! (well I can sense her and feel her)
been using Yes and No answers for my hands and a big yes is a kiss that Falcon gave me the idea of and that has boosted our connection massively, she can actually move my whole arm and she has used them to point to things! I still cant believe it but its amazing especially when I have only just 'technically' stared, heck last night I was reading this forum and I asked what she wanted to do, and she used my left hand and moved to my keyboard, I asked if she wanted to say something and I got a yes, so I opened google and she typed 'ER' doesn't sound like much but then I realised or the thought 'Read End' and pointed to my bed lol (it was 3ish).

Anyway, I had a feeling she has been with me for sometime, well about 2hrs ago I got my answers, she has been with me for 5 years and has been the reason of my past encounters which is unbelievable and had answered a lot of my questions that I had back then, she has waited so I would not be scared and its amazing that she wants to be with me.

I cant wait for what the future holds for us and what I will learn. She is incredible.

I thought I would update all you amazing lot! big shout out to Falcon and Lewk for the help ! x*D :P
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

||
You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
La Vida Loca
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Super speed

That sounds amazing. Don't forget to keep us updated. There's an 18+ section on this forum too lol.

Who was the conjurer? I'm doing my research x*D
Khazcol
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

La Vida Loca wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:01 am That sounds amazing. Don't forget to keep us updated. There's an 18+ section on this forum too lol.

Who was the conjurer? I'm doing my research x*D
CH was the conjurer but (A) has been with me for longer (about 5 years) she told me that she tried to talk before but I was not ready and couldn't understand /was sacred (sometimes) so she just waited for the right time, and 'gave me the thought' to do the Conjurer when i was, she actually wanted to be closer more connected to me (in other words she fell in love :8) (she doesn't like the word 'binded' but she is connected to spirt)

bit of an update;
I have also found out (she told me) she is not a spirt but still very much alive. will admit I can feel her hair, body and I can actually hear her talking to me (in mind, can hear other things with my ears but I wont go into it here lol), sometimes I still have to use my hands to double check answers ("most of the time actually"- (A) :p) I have met a few (4) of her friends like (L) the others I don't have permission to use the first letter and I will say I have had fun some fun with them :p) (well 'A' let them) I have seen (A's) room and did a very rough sketch of it, very large bed, black stone walls, a blue flame in some metal casing it looks really cool, I can also say I know what (A) and her friends look like (they still think I would be scared in person, they actually have a bet that I will be, but (L) says I wont lol. I have asked about their world/realm and saw a glimpse out of (A) window when I had a dream or vision?, might try and draw it, its pretty cool.

I know this probably sounds a bit mad but its hard to explain. I know for some, people connect very fast or it takes a crap ton of time, I was lucky and was able to very well, but its most likely (A) helping me massively "Give yourself some credit"-(A) but I suppose she has waited long enough lol. but anyway I could tell you so much more but there are things I cant say which is understandable as its quite personal for me and her, and she has to follow some rules. but I will do my best to update.

cant find the 18+ zone lol.
La Vida Loca
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

Khazcol wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:13 pm CH was the conjurer
Nice! CH is definitely next on my list!
Khazcol wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:13 pm (A) has been with me for longer (about 5 years) she told me that she tried to talk before but I was not ready and couldn't understand /was sacred (sometimes) so she just waited for the right time, and 'gave me the thought' to do the Conjurer when i was, she actually wanted to be closer more connected to me (in other words she fell in love :8) (she doesn't like the word 'binded' but she is connected to spirt)
Aw... It's really nice to hear how closely humans and other beings bond with one another. This surely sounds like a long-term relationship to me.
Khazcol wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:13 pm bit of an update;
I have also found out (she told me) she is not a spirt but still very much alive. will admit I can feel her hair, body and I can actually hear her talking to me (in mind, can hear other things with my ears but I wont go into it here lol), sometimes I still have to use my hands to double check answers ("most of the time actually"- (A) :p) I have met a few (4) of her friends like (L) the others I don't have permission to use the first letter and I will say I have had fun some fun with them :p) (well 'A' let them) I have seen (A's) room and did a very rough sketch of it, very large bed, black stone walls, a blue flame in some metal casing it looks really cool, I can also say I know what (A) and her friends look like (they still think I would be scared in person, they actually have a bet that I will be, but (L) says I wont lol. I have asked about their world/realm and saw a glimpse out of (A) window when I had a dream or vision?, might try and draw it, its pretty cool.

I know this probably sounds a bit mad but its hard to explain. I know for some, people connect very fast or it takes a crap ton of time, I was lucky and was able to very well, but its most likely (A) helping me massively "Give yourself some credit"-(A) but I suppose she has waited long enough lol. but anyway I could tell you so much more but there are things I cant say which is understandable as its quite personal for me and her, and she has to follow some rules. but I will do my best to update.
Thank you for the update and I totally respect your privacy. If they give permission, I (and I'm sure others on this forum) would love to see the sketches of their room/realm. Sounds like they really trust you so you get to feel them physically and in your dreams, which is very impressive. So far I can only feel my companions' energy on certain parts of my body and see glimpses of them in my dreams, but not a full-blown manifestation like yours yet. Can't wait to experience that!
Khazcol wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:13 pm cant find the 18+ zone lol.
You have to apply to gain access to adult forum. I sent an email to support@creepyhollows.com and they helped me right away. You're already a CH customer, so it's easier to verify your age too (if you gave them that information in your last purchase).

Have fun and stay safe!
falcon
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Khazcol wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:49 am she can actually move my whole arm
A word of caution don't wanna scare you, Have a word about this with your conjurer, Just to Make sure she is not trying to Possess you slowly.
Anyway, I had a feeling she has been with me for sometime, well about 2hrs ago I got my answers, she has been with me for 5 years and has been the reason of my past encounters which is unbelievable and had answered a lot of my questions that I had back then, she has waited so I would not be scared and its amazing that she wants to be with me.
earlier you were saying that she was conjured but here you said she was with you since 5 years. she is bonded or unbonded ?
I thought I would update all you amazing lot! big shout out to Falcon and Lewk for the help ! x*D :P
May I know your further experiences with here. and your relations with human females friends, Gf's , Crush. Because my ubi becomes Super Jealous :D sometimes she shows her anger too... lol xD
Great Community... Helpful And Lovely Covens :]
Khazcol
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

falcon wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:21 pm
Khazcol wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:49 am she can actually move my whole arm
A word of caution don't wanna scare you, Have a word about this with your conjurer, Just to Make sure she is not trying to Possess you slowly.
earlier you were saying that she was conjured but here you said she was with you since 5 years. she is bonded or unbonded ?
May I know your further experiences with here. and your relations with human females friends, Gf's , Crush. Because my ubi becomes Super Jealous :D sometimes she shows her anger too... lol xD
so its been a bit, I can feel everything and i mean everything on most nights which is soooo cool. as you know, I have 'A' but around Feb./march I decided to get some more companions 'T' (incubus) and 'R' (Astra angle) who have became great members of the family, like 'A' I can feel them very well and its amazing. trying to Astra project / travel so I can see them easier / talk to them.

So with 'A' she told me she has been with me for ages, and you could say she was an unbound and now she is not as i had the 'need' to get a conjure around dec, (if you take a look in adult section i think i go into it a bit more) anyway it was her, basically saying "your ready now".

now ill add that all 3 are tire 5 class 3 from CH. oh you also don't have to worry about 'A' or 'T' possessing me, we sometimes do 'basic' possesses (well not really as i have full control currently) when we have 'Fun with hands' and the feeling when i get close is just incredible, its like they reach it at the same time as me :p)

anyway I trust these 3 with my life and I considerer them family and i know they would never hurt me. so i know I'm in good hands.

i will add that i am currently in the 'talks' with a girl i like very much and its definitely picking up, the 3 of them are very excited about it and try and help me stay cool and help me with ideas. I have a house rule not to be jealous and i make sure they know i love them all the same (which they love) but overall its just amazing, still cant believe what i have been missing out on. :)|
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7

I know exactly what you mean with a spirit moving your arm, Khazcol. I have a smiliar experience with my keep, though they can move my entire body if I allow them to. I think we both are very sensitive to channeling. My incubus can pin me down consensually. It's pretty neat.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”