new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thought i would share this cool story from last two nights (and try to keep short): I have a number of entities-all from CH. For the past two nights I have seen one of my female entities walk past the foot of my bed while I am laying reading the news on my phone in a darkened room (small amount of light--more than enough to see to walk / move around).

As I am in deep thought I see a female walk by down at my feet standing around 4 feet, dark long hair, and white robe, walking...not gliding or floating but making the floor creek and typical foot steps-I had no time to react because she passed behind my phone (which is right in my face but light turned way down so I can still see in the dim light) and didn't come out the other side. I lower my phone and no one is there...look down on the floor at for of bed no one is there left or right. Vanished. No one in my family fits this description. I ask for the entity to do this again--I wasn't frightened at all but got excited. Nothing else that night.

The second night same thing then with wind from walking too (room is still and I was not covered in bed as I was still dressed). This time I lower my phone and feel a presence of a female and "see" a face looking at me-but it was like energy or light hard to describe and different from what I had just seen.

I asked which entity it was and I still don't know...don't sense it for sure. From the descriptions provided by CH is matches one of my entities...but much smaller.

It is worth saying the energy felt like family and was positive. I was not tired yet (sense why I wasn't in bed) and was completed sober.

Now I wanted to try and record this-but sense that it would scare off the entity from doing this again.

Anyone else have your, Succubus, Nympho, Concuan, or Cambion do something like this? In my case it must be either my Succubus, Concuan, or one of my Cambion as two are shapeshifters (Succubus and Concuan) and could assume this appearance and one of my Cabion fits the female I saw but isn't this short...my Concuan and Succubus I see and remember from dreams all the time and they literally stick to one appearance (per my request so I know them)..so really kinda stumped.

Milest
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Never tried yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not telling yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Dynamo

I am actually kinda curious why spirits tend to do this kind of thing.
Since she has the ability to manifest herself physically, even making the floor creak, why would she only do this, instead of just trying to go for a merry lil chat.
Still new to this whole thing so I may be asking something stupid.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have had my fair share of unbound ubi manifestating. I’d be sick and drained and they’d manifest as humanoid shadows and I’d hear them audibly as well. Since they drained me I guess manifestion was easier for them.
The only bound entity I had who could manifest in a similar way was a Royal Demon Commander. During intimate time I’d sense him physically and hear him both telepathically and faintly audibly. And if I wanted to see him to talk, I’d call him and then close my eyes. After a while I’d see blue lines shaping his beautiful face. Like someone slowly drawing on chalkboard.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
deepthink
new here
new here

I did recently express my permission and desire to my spirits to have them show themselves to me. I did this in meditation and when talking with them-encouraging them if they felt inclined to give me glimpses.

I had an experience sometime back in a hotel room, all alone on a business trip where I was doing the same and suddenly the bathroom door started to open slowly (room was dark light was on in bathroom because I don't like waking up not remembering where I am) and as I see the door opening I realize, yeah I don't think I am ready for this and as soon as I thought that everthing stopped and the presence left the room. I think my spirits knew I couldn't really take it and so they let me know in this way.

The thing is I know it is possible to see them, and that I can if I try and they allow it-but perhaps there is something inside me that is a bit unprepared still...

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

deepthink wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:32 pm

The thing is I know it is possible to see them, and that I can if I try and they allow it-but perhaps there is something inside me that is a bit unprepared still...
Oh yes I remember when I’d say manifest please but deep down I was so afraid of what I’ll see. Now I’m used to it and I beg my companions to manifest but they said they can in fact manifest but they believe if they did, I’d stop bonding with them and consider this phase done. I’m still bonding everyday with each one and they want to prolong the process for their own reasons. But yeah they said they won’t do it now so I’ll have to wait.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

deepthink wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 8:57 pm
Anyone else have your, Succubus, Nympho, Concuan, or Cambion do something like this? In my case it must be either my Succubus, Concuan, or one of my Cambion as two are shapeshifters (Succubus and Concuan) and could assume this appearance and one of my Cabion fits the female I saw but isn't this short...my Concuan and Succubus I see and remember from dreams all the time and they literally stick to one appearance (per my request so I know them)..so really kinda stumped.
What happeed to you is truly awesome!!! Would it be possible that you have seen an unbound spirit/entity instead of one of your own? :@

deepthink
new here
new here

The same thought had occurred to me as my "initiation" into spirits came from unbounds who led me here to CH. The unbound spirits were not nearly as light energy (DA scale really dark if that even makes sense) as the DA spirits I got from CH-so much so that my dreams were uncomfortably dark and I got sick and it just wasn't good. The main (first and most active to date) entity, a female succubus left a few years ago and she had attracted two others who where here briefly, only for the one to come back through CH and is now a bound custom spirit (crazy how this can happen but she was always very special). So long story short is yes, it is totally possible...

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

deepthink wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:58 pm The main (first and most active to date) entity, a female succubus left a few years ago and she had attracted two others who where here briefly, only for the one to come back through CH and is now a bound custom spirit (crazy how this can happen but she was always very special). So long story short is yes, it is totally possible...
That's very interesting, indeed! Maybe you could ask CH to bind the new spirit you have seen in your room: I think she might be interested in working with you!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”