Nympho: are they only sexual beings or something more

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

I have been browsing the forum enough looking for an answer, so please do not ask me to do a search. :]

I am opening a post as I still do not understand, there are mixed opinions in the forum. Some say nymphos have feelings and can be romantic companions some say they are just for sex.

When I checked the listing https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lovers-s ... irits.html, I don't see nympho in the list, is it because they can't be soulmate/twinflames etc?

Finally, are nymphos able to have feelings and have a relationship with keepers, or are they hard to bond with and just for sex? Does that depend on the individual nympho?

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Angelik wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 am Finally, are nymphos able to have feelings and have a relationship with keepers, or are they hard to bond with and just for sex? Does that depend on the individual nympho?
I have the exact same questions. People often mention nympho’s sexual abilities but rarely mention their personal attributes and non-sexual affiction. Nymphos are portrayed as WA sex machines. Nothing wrong with that but I wonder if there’s something more to them.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 amFinally, are nymphos able to have feelings and have a relationship with keepers, or are they hard to bond with and just for sex? Does that depend on the individual nympho?
They can but yes, it depends on them individually.

Angelik wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 am
When I checked the listing https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lovers-s ... irits.html, I don't see nympho in the list, is it because they can't be soulmate/twinflames etc?
Not sure about the soul mate/twin flame option. When it first appeared, that listing only said about spirits interested in being a lover, not soul mate or twin flame. Which is why the exclusion of nympho as mentioned in the description.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 am [...]When I checked the listing https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lovers-s ... irits.html, I don't see nympho in the list, is it because they can't be soulmate/twinflames etc?[...]
It actually says in that soulmate listing that Nymphos are entirely sexual and are unlike Soulmates, which are spirits that are "the more romantic, sentimental, and sexual of the spirit companions."[my italics]

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Lewk wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:33 pm
Angelik wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 am [...]When I checked the listing https://shop.creepyhollows.com/lovers-s ... irits.html, I don't see nympho in the list, is it because they can't be soulmate/twinflames etc?[...]
It actually says in that soulmate listing that Nymphos are entirely sexual and are unlike Soulmates, which are spirits that are "the more romantic, sentimental, and sexual of the spirit companions."[my italics]
yes, that what is in the text of the listing and said by CH, I would think would be the most accurate description at least in relation to CH nymphos as they sell the binding so they are the expert of it.
What made me asking the question is that the forum has members saying nymphos can be romantic and good listeners too, and it depends on the individual, so I am a bit confused. Maybe they talk about non CH nymphos?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

darkwing dook wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:30 pm
Angelik wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 amFinally, are nymphos able to have feelings and have a relationship with keepers, or are they hard to bond with and just for sex? Does that depend on the individual nympho?
They can but yes, it depends on them individually.

Angelik wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 am
Not sure about the soul mate/twin flame option. When it first appeared, that listing only said about spirits interested in being a lover, not soul mate or twin flame. Which is why the exclusion of nympho as mentioned in the description.
Thank you darkwing dook! I didn't know that the listing used to be different time ago.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Syrah wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 7:13 pm
Angelik wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 am Finally, are nymphos able to have feelings and have a relationship with keepers, or are they hard to bond with and just for sex? Does that depend on the individual nympho?
I have the exact same questions. People often mention nympho’s sexual abilities but rarely mention their personal attributes and non-sexual affiction. Nymphos are portrayed as WA sex machines. Nothing wrong with that but I wonder if there’s something more to them.
yeah it's a bit confusing. I actually have a WA portal that I can use to invite unbound nymphos, but recently I have been busy and without the energy and focus needed to work with portals. Maybe I should do some more work with that portal to know about nymphos or just ask directly CH cs.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Angelik wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:36 am I have been browsing the forum enough looking for an answer, so please do not ask me to do a search. :]

I am opening a post as I still do not understand, there are mixed opinions in the forum. Some say nymphos have feelings and can be romantic companions some say they are just for sex.

Finally, are nymphos able to have feelings and have a relationship with keepers, or are they hard to bond with and just for sex? Does that depend on the individual nympho?
To tell the truth, I find myself somewhat attracted to Nymphos, problem is I have never really understood what exactly they can do for us.
Can anybody please explain that to me? TYVM!

Martina Dias
new here
new here

Please anyone! Give more explanation about this race.

Enlighten me <3
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I've given a response to your other question on the same topic.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”