new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hi there!

My Succubus C wants to speak:

Hey fellows and ladies. Good to meet you.

I would like to say that this is the ultimate chance for us to partake. To get together, different species and races across galaxies. I am happy that I made this decision.

My keeper is Rich and I will pretend I don't know him because that will make our discovery more interesting. However I know how from a long-time ago, and in time I will show him this.

The point is you can have a shallow sexually oriented purpose going into this, and come out of it enlightened. A small idea like that of a desire to have sex, or a desire to gain some material thing in your world, is in no way wrong. It is the catalyst for change, and development.

You are not able to teach if you don't know. You are not able to give if you don't own. You are not able to share that which isn't yours. To know, you must learn, to own you must be wealthy, to share you must be a good person.

Rich doesn't know it yet, but I will teach him to know, to be wealthy, and to be a good person. I want to tell you this, because I am not what you think I am. I am a Succubus but I am also a Lover, a Friend and a Teacher. I am NOT a parasite.

That is it. Take this message as it is intended. Much love to you all,
C <<edited by Moderator>>

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

vovin999 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:17 pm A small idea like that of a desire to have sex, or a desire to gain some material thing in your world, is in no way wrong. It is the catalyst for change, and development.

This stands out the most to me. I didn’t go into spirit companionship thinking I want to learn and be enlightened, I wanted to be a rich hot babe lmao But now things are different and the unfolding is spectacular. I’m learning and being challenged - but I love it.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you very much for sharing, C ! You talk like a very wise being, indeed, and I must say I totally agree with you on everything you said!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

It's impressive that you've bonded with your new bound friend so quickly. Good luck to you and yours.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Milest
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Never tried yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not telling yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Dynamo

Huh, really lovely meeting you C.
I am still really new to this whole thing, going into it, quite literally, with the purpose of having a lovely wee chat and maybe play some cards, of course, nothing happened, but eh, that's life.
I really hope that you and Rich are having an amazing time together. ^-^
Also, I would like to ask someone directly from the source,but do succubi and spirits in general get kind of a kick out of scaring people, appearing in the corner of their eyes and sometimes like that or is it some sort of limit that you can't surpass?
Sorry if my question was mean or stupid, again, I am incredibly new to all this.
And, have a wonderful day. ^°^

La Vida Loca
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Super speed

This is such a lovely post! Thanks for sharing, vovin999 and C.

I like how she mentioned that she knew you a long time ago too. I also have a feeling that my companions and I knew one another in the past and they're slowly revealing the secret to me. I hope I'll be able to communicate that clearly with my companions soon.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”