neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Hey!

Around a week ago I ordered my very first spirit-- a CC incubus! (:
I've decided to bind him to my spirit. The past three days or so, I started to notice how short bursts of energies coursed through my body that can leave me eyelids fluttering when I lie down. I only really received those when I thought of the listing in the shop. Since yesterday, I also get these when I imagine a specific figure in my mind-- a very tall, dark-skinned, big-horned entity with shadows and smoke surrounding it. Only his crimson eyes seem to be very clear to me. He sounds rather spooky, but he feels quite nice.

Oddly enough, I haven't worked on my psychic abilities in years and probably lost a lot of progress, but this seems to be related to this incubus? Can incubi even manifest in such ways? I haven't necessarily felt anything sexual from him at all yet. I feel like he's just trying to say that he's here, even if I haven't even received a binding yet at all.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Oh, this seems neat! I haven't worked too much on my psychic abilities yet but I get what you mean. I also feel bursts of energy around me or flowing through my body when I visualise or think of them just in general. Although there are many ways of manifestation, this is one of the more obvious ones, since I can't hear or see them well. I also felt the presence of a spirit before he was bound, so it's totally possible that he's already checking you out.

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte

Oh, so these jolts are common? Interesting.
Also, should I be somehow concerned that he just doesn't exude anything sexual? I don't want to sound disrespectful to him or only see him as someone only to have sex with, but I'm kind of curious if other people have also experienced this with their succubus/incubus. (:

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I don't have Ubis but I have an Averka. They are said to be sexual entities too. However, I haven't felt overly sexual with him, it's more of a romantic feeling. I have pushed myself to think more sexually of them at first but it turned out that I didn't have too. Also, I don't think that it would be disrespectful, since they know that we are just humans with our natural desires. There is a human spirit, who is more of a spirit lover. He didn't want a sexual relationship for his own reasons. I'm sure that he is aware that I might have sexual thoughts concerning him but it doesn't bother us much.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

chiasmox wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:51 pm [...] The past three days or so, I started to notice how short bursts of energies coursed through my body that can leave me eyelids fluttering when I lie down. I only really received those when I thought of the listing in the shop. Since yesterday, I also get these when I imagine a specific figure in my mind-- a very tall, dark-skinned, big-horned entity with shadows and smoke surrounding it.[...]

Can incubi even manifest in such ways? [...]
This spirit keeping FAQ addresses this exact point.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte

I've gotten the mail regarding my binding yesterday. Turns out he's the same being that I felt days before. (:
Thanks for the info, @Lewk, but I wouldn't say that my experiences are quite so scary as that sounds. These pulses/jolts are kind of our communication system as of now.
In the past days, he has also given me a taste of what he's capable of in regards to sexual feelings. I've requested a dominant spirit, and he certainly is, lol.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”