Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Phenix or dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

OK so I have been using a moonstone pendulum for a while now.

I was communicating with succubus M and I asked if she thought I chose the right kind of crystal for the pendelum.
She said no.

So I asked what type of crystal she would recommend. I didn't get an exact answer.

I told her if I ever had to replace my pendelum then I would ask her.

I stopped the session and put my pendelum away.

The next day a realised that the chain on the pendelum had snapped. However the pendelum was prity cheep so this might just be a coincidence.

Dose anyone have any idea of what this might mean. If you do I would like to hear them.

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

A pendulum Is a newbie trap, its not 100% reliable if you are not profesional thats knows whats its doing and has taken all the necessary measuresto make sure the pendulum Is accurate and safe to use, a pendulums answers can be influenced by a lot of things, your pendulum breaking might be a sign for you to stop using It, however if you keep using It and depending on It you might be in for a hard lesson to learn, i know It because i learned that lesson myself, i too started using the pendulum as a newbie and one thing led to another and the end result was me throwing my pendulum out the window. Its your choice if you want to continue using It.

Nathayra
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

AlejandroMEX wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:29 pm A pendulum Is a newbie trap, its not 100% reliable if you are not profesional thats knows whats its doing and has taken all the necessary measuresto make sure the pendulum Is accurate and safe to use, a pendulums answers can be influenced by a lot of things, your pendulum breaking might be a sign for you to stop using It, however if you keep using It and depending on It you might be in for a hard lesson to learn, i know It because i learned that lesson myself, i too started using the pendulum as a newbie and one thing led to another and the end result was me throwing my pendulum out the window. Its your choice if you want to continue using It.
Hi Alexander,
could you elaborate? Reading in the forum most of the people seem to use a pendulum?

Sry, if I hijack the thread...

AlejandroMEX
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Alexander
Zodiac:

Nathayra wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:42 pm
AlejandroMEX wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:29 pm A pendulum Is a newbie trap, its not 100% reliable if you are not profesional thats knows whats its doing and has taken all the necessary measuresto make sure the pendulum Is accurate and safe to use, a pendulums answers can be influenced by a lot of things, your pendulum breaking might be a sign for you to stop using It, however if you keep using It and depending on It you might be in for a hard lesson to learn, i know It because i learned that lesson myself, i too started using the pendulum as a newbie and one thing led to another and the end result was me throwing my pendulum out the window. Its your choice if you want to continue using It.
Hi Alexander,
could you elaborate? Reading in the forum most of the people seem to use a pendulum?

Sry, if I hijack the thread...
A pendulum just like any divination tool can be unreliable in the hands of an inexperienced person as so many things can affect the answers and thus you ending up with inacurate and confusing answers it's not worth it to use it if you are starting out because of the risks, each indivual experiences with the pendulum is unique, some may be lucky enough to know what they are doing and get 100% accurate responses and even some newbies can be lucky enough for their pendulum to work as intended, others not so much, to keep it short, when I used the pendulum as a newbie 4 years ago something hijacked my pendulum and began to impersonate my spiritual companions.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”