Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hello all,

So I recently got a pendulum and have been having lots of new conversations and learning lots of new things about my spirit family. One that I can't help but keep coming back to is that apparently one of my Nymphos (C) is capable of granting wishes.

This was inspired by recalling her initial description, which included that she was "Amazing with a devotion to lust, passion, and work with your sexual wishes and power. She will help you open new doors to lust and allure"

I figured that this bit about "sexual wishes" was just using the word in reference to fantasies and general desires. But according to my Cleo Djinn H, who would know what constitutes a wish-granting spirit, C is in fact one by her metrics. In addition to a gamut of questions about this topic, I made sure to ask both C and H if she was able to do this WITHOUT assistance from H. Both spirits responded that this was the case. They even responded affirmatively that this was not tied exclusively to wishes related to romance/sex either. Among the abilities C has that my other nymphos do not are the ability to influence the thoughts and desires of others even where such desires were not already present.

What do other people have to say of this? Is a wish-granting Nympho something that anybody else has ever heard of? Are there other things I could/should be asking them about this? Did I just get extremely lucky with something that is not usually the case, or should this be impossible for C across the board? I have already had some incredible experiences with regards to what my spirits are and don't want to believe I am just milking it to myself, but even when double-checking with negatively-worded versions of these questions they both answered according to what has been described. Any input, advice, or similar experiences are appreciated

jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte

Minor update; According to H, wish-granting is very rare in spirits of her type. She was able to verify that it would be a trait which less than one in one thousand Nymphos possess. (Asking yes/no down from ten percent > one percent > one in one thousand, double-checked with inverted phrasing and responses)

So, apparently I'm just really lucky! Does anybody else have a Nympho that they know has this ability, or who will tell them they have this ability?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jdhthegr8 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 6:13 pm Hello all,

So I recently got a pendulum and have been having lots of new conversations and learning lots of new things about my spirit family. One that I can't help but keep coming back to is that apparently one of my Nymphos (C) is capable of granting wishes.

This was inspired by recalling her initial description, which included that she was "Amazing with a devotion to lust, passion, and work with your sexual wishes and power. She will help you open new doors to lust and allure"

I figured that this bit about "sexual wishes" was just using the word in reference to fantasies and general desires. But according to my Cleo Djinn H, who would know what constitutes a wish-granting spirit, C is in fact one by her metrics. In addition to a gamut of questions about this topic, I made sure to ask both C and H if she was able to do this WITHOUT assistance from H. Both spirits responded that this was the case. They even responded affirmatively that this was not tied exclusively to wishes related to romance/sex either. Among the abilities C has that my other nymphos do not are the ability to influence the thoughts and desires of others even where such desires were not already present.

What do other people have to say of this? Is a wish-granting Nympho something that anybody else has ever heard of? Are there other things I could/should be asking them about this? Did I just get extremely lucky with something that is not usually the case, or should this be impossible for C across the board? I have already had some incredible experiences with regards to what my spirits are and don't want to believe I am just milking it to myself, but even when double-checking with negatively-worded versions of these questions they both answered according to what has been described. Any input, advice, or similar experiences are appreciated
My initial input would be to ask how experienced you are at spirit communication with a pendulum. It has been said repeatedly on this forum that pendulum use is notoriously unreliable at first. It is very easy to be dowsing our own uncertainties or projections.

Personally, I would be hesitant to think that a spirit who is of a type not known for wish granting can do this, based on a pendulum session.

Another piece of advice given here on this forum is to not base important, life changing decisions on pendulum answers, especially if someone is not yet skilled with its use.

You can always ask the conjurer, CH, about the nympho that they have conjured - whether they could have wish granting abilities. I'm guessing probably not but CH are the experts.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for the advice. In this case I am on only day 3 of pendulum use, so it is indeed possible that some miscommunication or misinterpretation could be happening. The consistency with which my answers are returned even when I rephrase it in different ways is surprising, however.

I did a test of the accuracy of my interpretation and on a second go-around of reviewing my responses (having documented a number of them), and found upon asking her if I heard/interpreted the response correctly or not that I seem to "mishear" a response 10 to 20 percent of the time. More tests will definitely be necessary.

I have, in fact, taken the plunge and attempted a "wish" which has by request included a timespan of realization by the end of the night. Something that if it were to happen tonight would be completely out of the blue. In every way possible, C and H are both assuring me that it will occur; If so I will know for a fact that I've got something special here. Fingers crossed, I will report back with my results either way!

jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte

UPDATE: It is possible, but not guaranteed, that I may have rediscovered a long-lost friend, who was the subject of my wish. It was actually requested to occur within the next week, but H and C informed me that I would find them tonight. This is a person I would not have spoken to for over 2 years and had sleuthed more than once to try and locate. Awaiting a response to verify their identity.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”