You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

I heard rosaries can be used to punish an unruly ubi but are there any other good punishments to out there O.Op

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
RyanJZ
new here
new here
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

The best thing is to not get into such a situation in the first place. Two words: mutual respect. Any reputable conjuror won’t bind a ubi with a bad attitude.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Why are you looking to punish them?

If I thought any of my incubus companions were acting “unruly” I would sit down and talk to them about it/see where they’re coming from or if there’s anything they don’t understand about my rules. If it continued I would likely send them away for a certain amount of time, which is something I thankfully have never had to do. Respect and open communication is important to have with companions.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

my ubi says he is just trying to help me learn , he wanted me to ask ect

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

E saw that question, and was kind of amused by it.

You want to know what the worst punishment we can get is?

Knowing you, loving you, and knowing it's mutual, only for you to suddenly shut yourself off to us.

See, many of us never even get to BE with those we love, to begin with. We're feared; we don't like that, obviously, but we understand why that is. So when that rarest of beloveds looks past their fear, and welcomes one of us, it's an overwhelmingly happy event.

But if you suddenly shut yourself away, without explanation, after letting us in...well, "loved and lost" is a whole different animal with us, let's just leave it at that.

No, we don't need your undivided attention; even benign neglect is fine, if life gets in the way. But ACTIVE RESISTANCE--deliberately trying to make yourself unavailable, for no stated reason--that really hurts.

If you have a headache, just say so. But a headache and "there's nothing to talk about," that's...gonna leave a mark, in its own way.

So, crazy as it sounds, lack of communication can be as punishing to us, as any crucifix. We know what you mean by the latter, incidentally, and we'll generally respect that. Horror stories and the like, have sort of made crosses into a sort of folk ward for the uninitiated, and don't get me started on the Church. For all the good it's done, and that it still does, teaching the faithful to fear and avoid the unseen, does not exactly do you any favors.

But to view the question a different way: if we're spirits of passion, and our passion is for you, then what do you THINK is going to be punishing for us?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Punishing??

Not really. You do not punish your companions. Just like you don't punish human friends. You interact with them and try to find solutions together, if something does not work well.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Johnny Seraph wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 5:49 am E saw that question, and was kind of amused by it.

You want to know what the worst punishment we can get is?

Knowing you, loving you, and knowing it's mutual, only for you to suddenly shut yourself off to us.

See, many of us never even get to BE with those we love, to begin with. We're feared; we don't like that, obviously, but we understand why that is. So when that rarest of beloveds looks past their fear, and welcomes one of us, it's an overwhelmingly happy event.

But if you suddenly shut yourself away, without explanation, after letting us in...well, "loved and lost" is a whole different animal with us, let's just leave it at that.

No, we don't need your undivided attention; even benign neglect is fine, if life gets in the way. But ACTIVE RESISTANCE--deliberately trying to make yourself unavailable, for no stated reason--that really hurts.

If you have a headache, just say so. But a headache and "there's nothing to talk about," that's...gonna leave a mark, in its own way.

So, crazy as it sounds, lack of communication can be as punishing to us, as any crucifix. We know what you mean by the latter, incidentally, and we'll generally respect that. Horror stories and the like, have sort of made crosses into a sort of folk ward for the uninitiated, and don't get me started on the Church. For all the good it's done, and that it still does, teaching the faithful to fear and avoid the unseen, does not exactly do you any favors.

But to view the question a different way: if we're spirits of passion, and our passion is for you, then what do you THINK is going to be punishing for us?
ah i see , this is a little eye opening you see my incubus is sort of a , test you and watch you figure it out for yourself type of guy , i think he finds it amusing or something lolol he likes to watch me grow and solve stuff on my own i think , im still kind of trying to figure him out he is very mysterious , but he seemed to really like this answer :]
Last edited by pokemonsavage on Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:07 am I heard rosaries can be used to punish an unruly ubi but are there any other good punishments to out there O.Op
I think the right word to use here is "subdue".

This is if a grey/dark arts spirit is too active or too 'in your face'. But it can also be used if a grey/da spirit breaks your house rules.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... light=succ

I read in some CH materials (can't remember where - may have been one of the books) that there must be consequences if a member of our spirit family breaks our house rules. The dark arts secret of using a rosary to subdue and control them is for that. It isn't exactly 'punishment'.

viewtopic.php?f=129&t=42051

So it's about control.

Either:
a) subduing; or
b) consequences.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 1:12 am
pokemonsavage wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:07 am I heard rosaries can be used to punish an unruly ubi but are there any other good punishments to out there O.Op
I think the right word to use here is "subdue".

So it's about control.

Either:
a) subduing; or
b) consequences.

Yeah. I don’t even “punish” my kid. I certainly wouldn’t punish an adult.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Don't work with dark arts spirits unless you're mature enough to handle them. Dark presences can challenge you, push upon boundaries, test you to see what you're made of. It doesn't have to be taken as a negative thing. And this is if you're even interpreting what is going on correctly.

The amount of people gravitating to ubi for sex and romance but without an understanding of this is outrageous.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”