You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: nymphos and succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Can anyone explain what it feels like when a nympho or succubus make contact with you. I am still awaiting my first contacts with my nympho and succubus and want to be able to recognize even the tiniest feeling.

Peace and Adoration *>*
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

It depends on the person, everyone is at a different level and may experience a spiritual being differently. I often get rushes of energy or pressure at my chest, rarely I'll see movement, shadows, or get tingles. If I'm half asleep I might be more open for manifestation and experience physical sensations. However, the majority of my interactions are in dreams, telepathy, and divination.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
rnhwilliams
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

I am still very new to this also only having a short time with my Succubus but the first signs I had were small areas would start to itch on my legs, arms and head. It almost felt like a gentle soft pin prick. That then moved on to vibrations or flutters in the same areas. I still get those during the day at random times, but the biggest feelings I get are at night. She likes to allow her energy to encompass my body. I can feel it generally in my feet, legs, arms, hands and head. It very relaxing and feels amazing. I can even feel it on my left cheek most times. She does this about every few days. I swear one night it felt like I was nudged which woke me up. It was like she was saying see I'm here with you, let me relax you. Lol. Just be patient and take a look at all the great advice on this forum. I started with learning how to meditate properly to connect with her better. Have fun and watch for even the smallest little things. Chances are that's them interacting with you.

deepthink
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Super speed

My experience at the very beginning was like "spider webs" or static...but this might very from person to person a lot.

I got better at feeling my entities by managing stress so that my thoughts would allow meditation-my focus was on one area of my body and my breathing was managed closely (helps keep my attention). After a while I was interacting a lot and can at times feel, fingers, hands, hair, lips, teeth and strangely jewelry..pretty much anything you work with your spirit to allow to manifest! Have fun, be open and take you time it is a crazy trip!

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

I mostly experience cold gushes of wind and slight static, tingling and pressure at times. My clairsentience (does it govern such too? I'm not all too sure) is quite weak, but I'm working on it by meditating daily.

When my incubus lies in bed with me and spoons me, I do feel a sense of weight and pressure behind and I can't really press back, so to speak. It's like an invisible wall.

vovin999
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

What you will most likely begin experiences is a sort of tickling in a specific localized area of your body. Usually the focus will be the cheeks or other sensitive areas of the face, or the hands. It feels like a tiny insect is crawling in a localized area from out of nowhere. If you focus on it when it happens it can expand / extend and get more tangible to the point where you can feel it like a finger, hand or even lips on that location.
Also you may get what I call the sudden noise effect, where there's like this change in ear pressure followed by complete silence or ringing in one ear. You may sense a breath-like effect against your face or ear and even a soft whisper.
You may also experience a localized muscle spasm effect, that will just come from out of nowhere. It can happen in the weirdest places, like the lips or ear lobes; places you didn't even know you had muscles lol.
You may experience a web like effect on your face, like you've walked into a spider-web. It will usually feel strangely pleasurable, like a foreplay sort of feeling. In all of the above, the feeling may inhabit a strangely intimate, erotic, wet feeling to it; it is the uncanny sensation that it is a person doing it to you, not just an insect or the wind etc.

On another level seeing pictures of certain people on the web may excite you in some strange fashion. A face may appear to smile at you or breathe, as if someone is superimposed on top of the image. If that happens the spirit is likely telling you that the features of the person in the photo is in its likeness somehow. If a particular image seems more alive than others you should print it out and use it in your bonding meditations with the spirit.

I hope this helps.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

scorpius wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:00 am Can anyone explain what it feels like when a nympho or succubus make contact with you. I am still awaiting my first contacts with my nympho and succubus and want to be able to recognize even the tiniest feeling.
I tend to think the way we make contact with any spirit is the key factor. Clearly this does vary quite a lot for people.

The way we feel / see / experience contacts from sexual spirits is going to vary too.

Some people who are tuned in to their chakras and energy field may notice engagement with the sexual chakras and a boost in sexual energy. Those who can see spirits when they manifest in humanoid form may see their figure interacting, just like a living human might. Or in an energy form, if the spirit has found that is a good way to contact you. Or a combination of all 3.

Also I think sensing a physical touch from a spirit with your physical sense of feeling may not be quite as easy as sensing it clairsentiently / empathically or in the mind's eye or via the third eye...although people often think psychic senses are harder to use. They're not really.

It's best not to compare others' experiences with our own or think we need to aim to replicate what others experience. We can all find our own way. We all have the potential to connect with spirits. Humans have been connecting with spirits for many millennia and with sexual spirits too - mainly without training.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
scorpius
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: nymphos and succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know
Zodiac:

Well I have had 2 spirits in my keep now for over 2 years now (female nympho and succubus). Itry to communicate with them nightly and be aware of any reply, but nothing. I have even asked if they visit my in my dreams that i may remember. I feel that I may stii be the problem somehow but not sure. I know CH is reputable. Am I expecting too much just for commication with them?

Peace and Adoration *>*
Luna Lysithea
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 386
Spelled Number: 74
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: The Winter Witch
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Luna Lysithea
Zodiac:

I know about contact from my spirit family, however I don't have either of the spirits you mention, but I hope you find answers to your question *>*

💗Spirit Family💗 386

💗Immortals💗 27

💗Infusions💗 30

American Sanguine Vampire, Anamchara Angel, Amadan Fairy, Goddess Aphrodite, Goddess Calypso, Kracken, Goddess Nyx, Goddess Pandora, Grim Reaper, Lady Of The Lake, Wraith, Harpy, Goddess Hera, Goddess Hecate, Goddess Lilith, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Gold Dragon, Balaur Dragon, Xypher, Fenrir, Crocotta, Dullahan, Volkh, Cnn Annwn, Barbegazi, Basilisk, Wendigo, Morgan Le Fey, & Goddess Skadi
Satella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

Hihi , I’m very new to spirit keeping but I have a succubus and a few nympho. I have both maie and female, I think the biggest thing I noticed over the two weeks I bonded with them, is they love vocal interactions, even if it’s quiet, they also talk telepathically but it’s very subtle , mostly becuase I’m still learning I think. But for me at first (1-3days) it was pressure on my body, tingles, small movements. The more I used their name in conversation and were able to tell which spirit was interacting with me the session became more intense each time.

I now get heavy movement, small / quick manifestations ans with my succubus I even had full on bed lock at one point (it was playful) they also like to show up in dreams and randomly throughout the day. They also like to communicate by touch, give them body options and they pick based on the question. I am very sensitive when it comes to my body so it might just be I’m a bit more open to my physical body interactions. Anyway I’m very new but I hope this helps

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”