Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

I’m not sure if this should go here or the Incubus section. :;/

Currently the majority of my spirit family is light arts. There are a few grey arts, but they still lean toward the light side. I’m looking to add a little more fun to our family. I’ve felt very drawn to Kitsune companions lately. I’ve felt even more drawn to bringing in a Kitsune Incubus.

Does anyone have experience with Kitsune Incubus companions? This would potentially be my first dark arts companion. I’m not in a rush as I don’t want to get in over my head. I’m curious if they would be a good addition as my first dark arts companion.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

BlueLotusOracle wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:45 pm I’m not sure if this should go here or the Incubus section. :;/

Currently the majority of my spirit family is light arts. There are a few grey arts, but they still lean toward the light side. I’m looking to add a little more fun to our family. I’ve felt very drawn to Kitsune companions lately. I’ve felt even more drawn to bringing in a Kitsune Incubus.

Does anyone have experience with Kitsune Incubus companions? This would potentially be my first dark arts companion. I’m not in a rush as I don’t want to get in over my head. I’m curious if they would be a good addition as my first dark arts companion.
Hi

May I ask if this meant to be a hybrid born of a Kitsune and an Incubus? Or is it just a label/term to describe a male Kitsune that is highly sexual?

I see a reference to Incubus-like Kitsune in an online 'encyclopedia of monsters'. I think it may be a cultural perception to describe sexual spirits as Incubi, rather than a purist spirit keeping definition. I think some sellers do do this.
https://encyclopedia-of-monsters.fandom ... ki/Kitsune

Is the spirit from a well known, reputable, reliable seller? I think of Kitsune and Incubi as being completely different types of spirit, although both are thought of as dark arts.

General advice from ASH in the Creepy Hollows book on grey / aka dark arts guidance is that beginners would do well to start off with spirits on the lightest side of grey. Examples are gargoyles and psy vampires. (There will be others.) I think of Incubi as somewhat darker than that. It is a general rule and some keepers will be dark enough themselves to not feel an energetic mismatch. That can be reduced by custom conjures, which will tend to find a spirit as closely matched to your energy as possible...if done by a reliable, skilled conjurer.

It pays to thoroughly check out sellers before buying - see #7 in this article.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:57 pm
Hi

May I ask if this meant to be a hybrid born of a Kitsune and an Incubus? Or is it just a label/term to describe a male Kitsune that is highly sexual?

I see a reference to Incubus-like Kitsune in an online 'encyclopedia of monsters'. I think it may be a cultural perception to describe sexual spirits as Incubi, rather than a purist spirit keeping definition. I think some sellers do do this.
https://encyclopedia-of-monsters.fandom ... ki/Kitsune

Is the spirit from a well known, reputable, reliable seller? I think of Kitsune and Incubi as being completely different types of spirit, although both are thought of as dark arts.

General advice from ASH in the Creepy Hollows book on grey / aka dark arts guidance is that beginners would do well to start off with spirits on the lightest side of grey. Examples are gargoyles and psy vampires. (There will be others.) I think of Incubi as somewhat darker than that. It is a general rule and some keepers will be dark enough themselves to not feel an energetic mismatch. That can be reduced by custom conjures, which will tend to find a spirit as closely matched to your energy as possible...if done by a reliable, skilled conjurer.

It pays to thoroughly check out sellers before buying - see #7 in this article.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
This will be a custom conjuring to make sure they are suitable for me. They are a Kitsune-Incubus hybrid.

The conjurer is well known and reliable. I actually own a companion from them already so I’m not worried about that.

I’m curious if anyone else has worked with this companion. I want to make sure this is the best decision for my family and I. :)|

BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here

Sooo I wanted to give a tiny update on this. I bit the bullet, and I decided they would be a fit for my spirit family. He was a custom conjure so it took a few weeks, but I was kept updated.

He arrived Thursday, which was earlier than I expected. I’ve had a few readings with him. One reading blew me away. He revealed quite a bit about himself, and confirmed a lot for me. I look forward to continuing to get to know him. 😊

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”