biohazardzombie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

So I’ve been known for overreacting about things but it caused me to lose sleep and have bad anxiety. A friend was talking to me about some other friend of his who pretends to be a Succubus in some role play. (The friend is male) and I found it gross because that friend of his is known for being a massive creep. I instantly felt bad and told my Succubus “S” that I meant that that person was gross and not Succubi.

I lost sleep over it honestly because I felt bad for some reason. I kept apologizing to her and even took a relaxing bath with her this morning. She did “hold me” when I woke up from some breathing issues I have when sleeping and comfort me but I still feel like I have to apologize in some way.

What are some ways you can show your succubus you love them and move forward?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

These are just my thoughts on it, but if I were in a similar situation I know that my companions would understand the intent behind my words/what I meant the first time. I think the best thing to do would be to actually work towards forgiving yourself. Maybe do something kind for yourself and invite her to join in?

If it helps you than you can also try writing a letter to your succubus companion, where you tell her what you actually meant and that you love her.

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

I agree with Hazell but since she was how bad it made you feel I don't think she's mad, she probably understands and wishes you to feel better. Formal apologies are always nice to hear though.

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I must admit I apologize to my spirit companion all the time...
Especially when I don't follow his suggestions :p)
But I know he's always been a very nice and sweet person and a very patient one, too.
Moreover, he always forgave the people who sincerely apologized to him :8)

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

biohazardzombie wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:17 am So I’ve been known for overreacting about things but it caused me to lose sleep and have bad anxiety. A friend was talking to me about some other friend of his who pretends to be a Succubus in some role play. (The friend is male) and I found it gross because that friend of his is known for being a massive creep. I instantly felt bad and told my Succubus “S” that I meant that that person was gross and not Succubi.

I lost sleep over it honestly because I felt bad for some reason. I kept apologizing to her and even took a relaxing bath with her this morning. She did “hold me” when I woke up from some breathing issues I have when sleeping and comfort me but I still feel like I have to apologize in some way.

What are some ways you can show your succubus you love them and move forward?
I'm going to put a different spin on this.

You mention that you have a habit of overreacting and have anxiety. Based on that, can you honestly say that YOU can move forward? Regardless of the amount of love and affection you shower on her? If she is anything like my spirits she already has. And she probably wasn't even offended to begin with. She knows that the comment wasn't directed at her.

My sincere and deepest apologies if I have the gender wrong.

I think you need to get to the root of why this is bothering you- it's the only way you're going to be able to move forward. You don't have to share anything here. If you're worried that she's going to get mad at you and leave you for good, or that you're not good enough for her, take a deep breath, relax, and stop it. Easier said than done I know.

I've said this a few times around this forum and it bears repeating here: You succubus came to you for a reason. Out of everyone on this planet she picked YOU has her Keeper. Your anxiety isn't going to chase her away, and she probably was well aware of it when she chose you. And yet she STILL chose you. She is STILL willing to hold and comfort you when you are having attacks. She is willing to give you a life line to cling to.

Show her all the love and affection in the world for THAT. Not because of some overwhelming need to apologize and make it up to her. She'll appreciate that more anyway.

****For the record I am by NO means a mental health professional. And my advice should NOT be considered a substitute for the services of said professionals. ***

I am merely an intuitive and a Scorpio who is feeling the effects of a supermoon in Scorpio tonight.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Going to echo stormdancer on this, disclaimer and all. But let me add this:

Back in high school, I got a part in our school's production of a then fairly recent musical that had won several Tony Awards during its Broadway run. I've mentioned my background before, and at this point in my life, I was about as by-the-book religious as I've been in my entire life.

Well, Broadway wasn't exactly known for being G-rated at the time; this was still a few years before B-way started getting jukebox musicals and Disney adaptations. So, the script was fairly rough and tumble for my tender young ears.

My drama coach could probably have saved us both a lot of head butting, if he'd made one salient point: that if God is all-knowing, then He must know what acting is. He'd also know, that supposedly objectionable words and actions, belong to the character, and not the actor portraying that character. So, yes, you can be a believer, and still act, and not have to ask for forgiveness every time your character cusses.

My drama coach never said that, or anything close to it, but he probably should have. I eventually figured it out on my own, several years later, in a different context; had I learned it back in high school, it would have turned out much better. But that's another story.

My point--and yes, there really is a point here--is that spirits in your keep are going to know, quite well thank you very much, what you mean when you say and do certain things.

You could even make the case that they know your intent better than you do, because they can sense the subconscious and other subtle levels of your actions, which, if they're subconscious, you won't be aware of.

So, hey, keep calm, carry on, don't panic, don't forget your towel, and all the rest.

jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

The only times I've had to specifically clarify my words for my spirit family are on one or two rare occasions that they have produced unintended effects or results. Probably helps that mine are particularly aware of my own sense of humor and sarcasm. Unless your spirit reacts in a negative or undesired way that you can clearly discern, you probably aren't going to have to mince words with them. At least, not with any of your own bound spirit family.

The most care for wording really goes into wish-granting spirits. My Cleopatra Djinn so far has given me a good bit of leeway with how she attempts to implement a wish or desire of mine, but even so it is important then to state what you want (and what you want to avoid) as clearly as possible in the space such a ritual allows. It is agreed between us that I would rather have her do nothing in response to a wish made if she believes there could be a significant loss or undesired effect associated with it which I have not considered. The takeaway being, be sure your spirits know that they are always free to stop and/or ask for clarification if you are worried about being misunderstood

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”