Experiences of the true form(s) of the ubi

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

PrincessKnight wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:49 am I talk to my spirit friends (and especially to my spirit boyfriend) all day long. Sometimes I use cute or funny nicknames to address them, so when they want me to know that they are thinking about me, I keep seeing things related to their nicknames. This is just a small example to explain our communication through signs and symbols.
Shufflemancy is also a very interesting way to communicate, I have never actually tried it, but I must say that my spirits really like using song titles and song lyrics to communicate with me: for example, I read them on walls, or in online magazine articles, or I hear a certain song when I walk into a shop and so on.
Does it happen to you as well?
I basically have no interactions that are similar to yours, except perhaps the usage of lyrics. Sometimes they quote a song. I communicate via telepathy and have dialogues with them, so I don't NEED any outside signs or symbols to talk to them. They say directly what they think and want me to know.
If I'm unsure that what I heard were actually my spirits, I ask them to channel me briefly by moving my head. Nodding for yes and shaking it for no.

I used some shufflemancy the past few days, yes, just to see what they pick. It was very amusing, to say the least, and definitely relating to how I experience my spirits.

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

cairngorn wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:46 pm I know you didn't ask me but I haven't noticed a difference. That said, I'm comparing a human I haven't been with for a month with spirits I've bonded with. Also I'm not communicating well with anyone yet. I did have some clear dream communication with the ancestor spirit once though.

Apparently she appeared at conjuring in the form of a white fox and she wasn't a shapeshifter in life. (Not what CH would call "shapeshifter" anyway so maybe in the astral.) I haven't seen her yet but that will be interesting.
Well, I rather suggested the possibility of it being more of a subconscious thing as the familiarity aspect plays a role? But I'm not sure. Just guessing. I suppose it's a very subjective.

Yeah, in the astral it doesn't really matter, I guess. Being a spirit frees up a lot of things, I assume.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

chiasmox wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:06 pm I communicate via telepathy and have dialogues with them, so I don't NEED any outside signs or symbols to talk to them. They say directly what they think and want me to know.
If I'm unsure that what I heard were actually my spirits, I ask them to channel me briefly by moving my head. Nodding for yes and shaking it for no.

I used some shufflemancy the past few days, yes, just to see what they pick. It was very amusing, to say the least, and definitely relating to how I experience my spirits.
That's so cool !! B)
Anyway, I prefer not to directly channel any kind of spirit.
Sometimes my spirit friends also use telepathy, but they much prefer to communicate through signs and synchronicities because they know very well that otherwise I would too often question what I have heard :p)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”