Experiences of the true form(s) of the ubi

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

I think there have been a couple of old threads about this topic, but I think they don't quite get to the point the way I intend to.

I was never really interested in seeing my incubus in a human form. I immediately wanted to get to the meat of it, and requested of him to please show himself in his true form.

And that's what he did.
He is tall, very tall and very muscular, with a distinctive masculine and beastly beauty to his face. His eyes are intensely and entirely red with no defining irises, just two slits for pupils, and two rows of shark-like teeth. The horns are curved back. Think of a ram, with two veeery big and long pointy ears. His hair is straight and long, and the claws on his hands are massive. I also see a very long tail.
But that doesn't seem to be the truest appearance.
They actually do have a small, impish form too. Mr. Incubus explained it to me as a shape they tend to use for travelling, as it is more condensed.

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

This is so cool! You are so lucky, I wish my spirits did that too. I didn't see them clearly yet, but it's on my part because of my third eye. Even though I have a strong idea of what my meliae nymph looks like, but she looks very human-like. Have you got the chance to see any of your other spirits?

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte

marsnymph wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:55 pm This is so cool! You are so lucky, I wish my spirits did that too.
Hey marsnymph!

Ask them. Lie down in meditation and send out the intention to see them. If you want to see them in their true form, ask specifically about that. It's a very personal thing to a lot of spirits, though, so it might not work all too soon.
marsnymph wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:55 pm I didn't see them clearly yet, but it's on my part because of my third eye. Even though I have a strong idea of what my meliae nymph looks like, but she looks very human-like. Have you got the chance to see any of your other spirits?
Third eye-work is indeed needed here. Or project astrally, which I can't do yet.
I actually used a combination of channeling + mental images to get a grasp of how Mr. Incubus looks like. He took my hands and let me stroke along his body.

I only have three spirits so far. The aforementioned incubus, a gregori watcher and a volkh. The watcher isn't comfortable with me sharing his true form on the forums, but the first time I met him (he pulled me into the astral from a dream), he appeared to me as a very androgynous man with long, black hair, intensely yellow irises and pale, greyish skin. I was so stunned by his beauty that it pulled me back into my body, haha. He was smiling at me excitedly and said a few things. I can't really remember what it was, though.

The volkh seems to be more like a mass of floating, white, translucent shields to me. But I didn't ask him to show me his true form yet.
Last edited by chiasmox on Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

Wow! Thank you for all the information! I will definitely try it out!

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte

Glad you got something out of my answer.

How do other members of the forum experience their ubi and their forms, true or not?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

chiasmox wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:59 pm Third eye-work is indeed needed here. Or project astrally, which I can't do yet.
I actually used a combination of channeling + mental images to get a grasp of how Mr. Incubus looks like. He took my hands and let me stroke along his body.

I only have three spirits so far. The aforementioned incubus, a gregori watcher and a volkh. The watcher isn't comfortable with me sharing his true form on the forums, but the first time I met him (he pulled me into the astral from a dream), he appeared to me as a very androgynous man with long, black hair, intensely yellow irises and pale, greyish skin. I was so stunned by his beauty that it pulled me back into my body, haha. He was smiling at me excitedly and said a few things. I can't really remember what it was, though.

The volkh seems to be more like a mass of floating, white, translucent shields to me. But I didn't ask him to show me his true form yet.
Wow, your spirits are truly amazing!!! :)
Most of the spirits I communicate with more easily are human: they generally appear in my dreams in their true forms or use signs or symbolic forms to better convey their messages to me.

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte

PrincessKnight wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:09 am Wow, your spirits are truly amazing!!! :)
Most of the spirits I communicate with more easily are human: they generally appear in my dreams in their true forms or use signs or symbolic forms to better convey their messages to me.
I sure do feel blessed with them around. 8))

Guess the familiarity of human spirits makes it easier for you to communicate with them, right? That's at least my assumption. Can humans appear in any way they aren't familiar with? Perhaps if they trained shape-shifting in the astral when they were still alive, hehe.

Are you good at dream-recalling? Mr. Incubus just seems to mostly troll me and play after the script of the dream. Pfft.
What other signs or symbols did your spirits use? Did you try shufflemancy?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

chiasmox wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:48 pm
Are you good at dream-recalling? Mr. Incubus just seems to mostly troll me and play after the script of the dream. Pfft.
What other signs or symbols did your spirits use? Did you try shufflemancy?
Oh, yes, I am rather good at dream-recalling. When I was a teenager I used to keep dream journals - I believe I still have them somewhere.
I talk to my spirit friends (and especially to my spirit boyfriend) all day long. Sometimes I use cute or funny nicknames to address them, so when they want me to know that they are thinking about me, I keep seeing things related to their nicknames. This is just a small example to explain our communication through signs and symbols.
Shufflemancy is also a very interesting way to communicate, I have never actually tried it, but I must say that my spirits really like using song titles and song lyrics to communicate with me: for example, I read them on walls, or in online magazine articles, or I hear a certain song when I walk into a shop and so on.
Does it happen to you as well?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Guess the familiarity of human spirits makes it easier for you to communicate with them, right? That's at least my assumption. Can humans appear in any way they aren't familiar with? Perhaps if they trained shape-shifting in the astral when they were still alive, hehe.

I know you didn't ask me but I haven't noticed a difference. That said, I'm comparing a human I haven't been with for a month with spirits I've bonded with. Also I'm not communicating well with anyone yet. I did have some clear dream communication with the ancestor spirit once though.

Apparently she appeared at conjuring in the form of a white fox and she wasn't a shapeshifter in life. (Not what CH would call "shapeshifter" anyway so maybe in the astral.) I haven't seen her yet but that will be interesting.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

"Even when you become a spirit you can learn to shapeshift if you are human" (from one of my spirit)

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”