Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

i would love to hear stories about everyones
experiences with there incubi/ succubi !
also how you typically communicate with them ect

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

Mr. Incubus was my first spirit. I felt a presumed calling months before I actually put in the order. I requested a reading of what spirits would fit me most and on first place was the incubus, which I hoped was the case then.

I practically devoured the entirety of this part of the forum but nevertheless-- it could've never prepared me for the real deal.

Mr. Incubus is still the darkest spirit in my keep and when I say dark, I mean DARK. Ash didn't pull any punches when that was the first word with which he described him. I requested a spirit that was dominant and kinky. That's exactly what I got. And then some more. You see, when he was alive, he was quite... eccentric and someone people wouldn't call a nice person whatsoever. And that's putting it mildly, really.

Hoh boy, once I could communicate telepathically with him, things were really set in motion. He tested the piss out of me, but never in a way where I felt like I had absolutely no control over the situation. Once he noticed how easy I was to channel, he tended to take a bit too much control of my day-to-day life. I had to put my foot down at some point. He has mellowed down quite a bit since then, especially since he's being distracted by my lovely gregori watcher, G, haha.
Mr. Incubus is kink incarnated. That's saying something when it comes from me, really. He's sarcastic to the core, constantly pokes fun at me, but can be ever so loving and gentle when he wants to be. I love him dearly. We're quite similar, really.

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

I forgot to mention: We communicate mostly through telepathy or brief channeling by moving my head. Sometimes I use automatic drawing/writing. Last time he drew pictures of himself dancing around to play around with me a little.

pokemonsavage
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: jackalope
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: cyris
Zodiac:

chiasmox wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 9:47 pm Mr. Incubus was my first spirit. I felt a presumed calling months before I actually put in the order. I requested a reading of what spirits would fit me most and on first place was the incubus, which I hoped was the case then.

I practically devoured the entirety of this part of the forum but nevertheless-- it could've never prepared me for the real deal.

Mr. Incubus is still the darkest spirit in my keep and when I say dark, I mean DARK. Ash didn't pull any punches when that was the first word with which he described him. I requested a spirit that was dominant and kinky. That's exactly what I got. And then some more. You see, when he was alive, he was quite... eccentric and someone people wouldn't call a nice person whatsoever. And that's putting it mildly, really.

Hoh boy, once I could communicate telepathically with him, things were really set in motion. He tested the piss out of me, but never in a way where I felt like I had absolutely no control over the situation. Once he noticed how easy I was to channel, he tended to take a bit too much control of my day-to-day life. I had to put my foot down at some point. He has mellowed down quite a bit since then, especially since he's being distracted by my lovely gregori watcher, G, haha.
Mr. Incubus is kink incarnated. That's saying something when it comes from me, really. He's sarcastic to the core, constantly pokes fun at me, but can be ever so loving and gentle when he wants to be. I love him dearly. We're quite similar, really.
That’s so cool!

1 veela 8)) 1 throne angel :8) 1 watcher B) 8 warrior angels X..X 1 seraphim 0:) 1 dragos 2 :v psy vampires *0* 1 sang vamp ^^ 1 gargoyle O.Op 1 violet flame angel *>* 1 Norse tiger :3 1 nympho <3 1 servitor 8>
Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

When I first met my Incubus, T, it was in a dream where he was serenading me on guitar, then he tried to seduce me in his dressing room, where we both decided to take it slowly from there.

Since then? He's a very soft, romantic spirit, who won't hesitate to protect me. When I told him I loved him, I could sense he was on the verge of happy tears.

Usually, I can sense him either first thing in the morning or last thing at night, snuggled up close to me, hugging with his tail wrapped around my leg. A very sweet, loving friend.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
rnhwilliams
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Zodiac:

Those are some excellent experiences you all are sharing. I used the penny deal after consulting with Magnolia about a possible unbound Succubus around 3 months or so ago. It all started when I woke up from some major energy on my upper body. I could hear the energy almost like electricity. Not knowing what it was and having a christian background all I could say was get off of me because I knew there was something there. The next few days the only think on my mind was Succubus. I had never even knew anything about any of this until then. The searching led me here to the CH forums where I studied the material available. I finally reached out to the support team and Magnolia answered me back suggesting I could try the penny deal to see if indeed there was an unbound trying to be with me.

I knew with what I had experienced that she wasn't trying to harm me. It felt very comforting. I went ahead and purchased the penny the deal. Almost immediately I started to feel amazing things on the crown chakra. It would feel so nice on the top of my head then the sides of my face and cheeks. I could relate that to when she was around me. From time to time I could feel her at night time covering me with her energy. I have been trying to learn to meditate and connect better with her. I know that these things take a lot of time, months and years. I take it that I am just either not that sensitive to it all yet or she is really taking her time to get to know me still.

I look forward to the day that I can communicate with her and have regular conversations about our days. I do talk to her now, its just I can't hear her back yet. What really floored me was her bio and advanced reading. We are so very similar. Thanks to everybody who participates on the forums for all of the wonderful helpful information and thanks to the CH team for an amazing site and service.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”