Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I’ve had a few succubi in my keep for awhile now. I was able to feel their presence at first but nowadays I can’t feel anything. I haven’t been able to communicate with them in any way yet, though I’ve tried methods like meditation and speaking normally and telepathically. I knew that it wasn’t gonna be easy going into this, but is there anything someone could share to point me in the right direction at least? Maybe some pointers? I would be very appreciative for any help. I feel like I’m disappointing my companions for not being able to talk with them.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Are they conjured and bound succubi? If they are, the standard thing with modern spirit keeping practices by reliable sellers would most probably be that they have agreed to be their keeper's lifelong companions.

Even if they were unbounds, I guess the chances are that they became attached and did want to be your companion.

So - if the assumptions above are correct - it's likely that you've developed a subtle block. These are said to be very easy to form, even if you're quite an experienced keeper. Your spirits are probably waiting and are keen to re-establish contact.

These articles give communication tips.

Here's a quote from each:

"Consistency & Patience
DO NOT GIVE UP. I know it's easy to get discouraged but you have to remember your spirits chose to come to you. They selected you out of the thousands of other people they could have chosen to be with. Make it a habit to talk to your spirits every morning, even if you just say "hello" to all of them and share some of your thoughts for the day. The same at night, say a "goodnight" to all of them and have a few, brief thoughts to share.

Don't let stress, worry, and anxiety creep into your experiences. These are the 3 most common killers for feeling & interacting with any paranormal experience whether it's spirits or spells."

"#9 Relax

Remember to relax! Don't stress and become anxious over various things in your Spirit Keeping path. Stress causes blockages and can make matters worse. Remember to take a deep breath, calm down, give yourself some credit, and not worry about every little thing.

You'll find when you can be calm, have some clarity, and relax many things start to fall into place and things go much better for you!"

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

Peachie113 wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 5:29 am I haven’t been able to communicate with them in any way yet, though I’ve tried methods like meditation and speaking normally and telepathically.
Am I understanding it correctly that you've only had a one-way-communication so far?

I suppose this is one way to hone your skills.
viewtopic.php?f=440&t=52671&p=554985&hi ... OW#p554985

I didn't use this method. For me, it one day just happened.

You can always try to use a pendulum at first, too, though they're unreliable and you shouldn't take the answers at face value. It can help in establishing a tighter link to open up your telepathic skills in the first place.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Using tarot cards to communicate with your companions can help a lot. In my experience there’s less worry of manipulating the cards like one can do with a pendulum, it can give you answers beyond yes/no, and when I first started working with tarot years ago I definitely felt that it helped to strengthen my intuition.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”