new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hope it's alright to ask this. I went looking through the forum and encyclopedia for a clear answer and couldn't find one (but knowing me it's entirely possible I just missed something).

So basically, here's my situation:
I'm a nonbinary person with a romantic/sexual preference for men. I've been wanting an incubus or a nympho for a while now. I finally decided that I'll get one next time I get payed. I'm more drawn to incubi, but I'm not really sure if I can get one as someone who's not a woman. Does anyone know if incubi who are into men/nonbinary people exist? If not, I'll probably get a bi nympho instead, but I'd much prefer a incubi.

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

I'm a trans guy with an incubus. Just write down in the notes how you feel and what you prefer if you want to be sure. Generally I read that ubi don't necessarily have preferences in that regard, but my incubus says he's, "sexually into anyone, but romantically only into men."

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I'm a guy, and I have an incubus in my keep. So, short answer, yes, incubi aren't just for the ladies.

E's actually slightly bemused at the question. In his own words:

You know, for spirits that are, supposedly, everything bad about masculine sexuality, it's nice to know you humans think we at least are moral upstanding citizens in our gender preference, if nothing else. x*D

Kidding aside: we can, and do, work with all preferences and life paths.

One thing I am going to stress for the OP, even though Johnny's posted this elsewhere: we are spirits of PASSION, not just sex. And when we fall in love, we love without reservation. We will love you in ways you may even think are impossible. And sometimes, that can be overwhelming, and not in a good way.

Ever read "The Voyage of the Dawn Treader"? Remember where they rescue Lord Rhoop from the island where dreams come true? "Not daydreams: DREAMS." Turns out, the place is terrifying.

Same thing can happen with us. If there's a part of yourself--physical, mental, social, ANYTHING--that you don't love, then it can sometimes be an unpleasant shock to be loved ON ACCOUNT of it, not IN SPITE of it. If you really are meant for one of us, we will love everything about you, even if you yourself don't. And that can sometimes cause problems, if you've somehow got yourself convinced that no one could possibly love THAT about you, for any value of THAT.

So, if you're feeling called by an incubus, then by all means, respond. Just be prepared, is all.

sweetchiliyeet
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

These replies have been super helpful, thanks y'all!

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

As always E's is really great and explains well 👍🏽

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:56 pm As always E's is really great and explains well 👍🏽
"Flatterer."

I do want to add, though, that he's not kidding about how off-putting it can sometimes be, to be complimented for stuff you don't like about yourself. Without getting into too much personal detail, "I never thought of it that way" is mild stuff, compared to some of the "What? Seriously? HOW?!" moments I've had with him.

And he's always got good reasons, too, which is the part that always trips me up.

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

Ubi can definitely be very passionate and (in my experience) clingy, so it might be wise for you, sweetchiliyeet, to specify that you wish for someone who is not the jealous type.

Now K, my incubus, doesn't really answer so broadly as E. He's a troll and he likes to push the rules here and there. So, just be prepared for that. They *do* come in all flavors of personality.

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

Personally I got a Succubus that is both, a hermaphrodite, you can find the listings on Bonanza as "futanari succubus"... but I don't know, as I'm not really very good with this spirit keeping, I can't tell how reliable are all this or any conjurer, I mean I have had dreams with females (this lady and the others, maybe) even one on a dream identified herself with the name the seller gave me, but I'm yet not sure, I before this other lady, when I had just two normal ladies I had a dream where I was female and I was with two men on my bed, when I was waking up, without moving or opening my eyes I heard a sweet laugh of a lady behind me, like sleeping at my side, I told her she was pretty, she didn't heard so I repeated you are beautiful and she said thanks. And I can only bear a bisexual relation with spirits, not with humans, in my belief spirits can be anything they want, more if they are shapeshifters, but could also be that certain spirits had both organs when they were alive Or like satanandsons also offers dual succubus or incubus and says Asmodeus can take both forms too for example. And there's where I can't still describe how would be the character of a "duel gender spirit", everyone would be unique anyway...
some say that Succubus and Incubus are actually enemies, but ...is like demons vs angels and anyone can keep both anyway, having more than one spirit is normal and they won't be mad btw, even if they aren't of the same sex, just go for what calls you at the moment.
I guess by now you may be bonding anyway, you can use your imagination of what you would like it to be or do with them, if they like it they can join, if not there's no problem and they don't take offense, but would be rare if they just ignore. Well, that just as a tip on my experience, cause was very hard for me to accept myself and them, I'm yet somehow skeptical, If not I would be more invested on this by now.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”